September Stars

Awww a washing line of pink :cloud9:

:lol: sorry I have to chuckle at th ghost hunting :)

Aaah my cake was a chocolate wedding/type cake, was very small though.

I can't wait to house hunt, but we're lucky not to pay rent or bills so I can have the fun of looking but save more while I'm being indecisive :haha:

Jelly I am so sorry to hear about DH grandfather : ( also sorry to hear your feeling sick, I also usd to feel sick due to the same reason but I didn't know that caused it until a few years ago, suffered for years !! Hope it passes soon x

Louise- sorry to hear about DH uncle and Wayne's promotion : ( x but glad to hear Alex is doing well x

Emzy- amazing bump and has dropped, very easy to see x

Fb- lovely bump honey x

Teeny weeny- when I saw my first pink washing I cried, I dreamt of having pink stuff for years... X

I want to go ghost hunting !!!!!!!

Xxxx

Lady K - I thought it was in my head with the nausea, nice to know someone else has the same , even though it's not the nicest thing sorry.

Teeny - Yay glad you survived the night , hope dh had a good time too.

Blob - I bet the cake tasted amazing, I love chocolate cake yum. Is the business still going well?

Got another high temp today so feeling positive, anyone know when your temp drops before AF?

Jelly it really depends on the person. Mine always dropped the day of AF. Sometimes two days earlier and just a bit more of a gradual drop. Good luck! X

hey ladies...10 pages of catching up...my goodness!!! Sorry iv not desserted you its just iv pdated my mobile and i now cannot access bnb it just shuts my web browser down???? any ideas??? so have to wait to spy a chance on the laptop!!

Louise really pleased with the results of baby and alex...and the promotion i suppose is a bit bittersweet!? xx

Sorry to hear of the losses very sad :'( x

Lovely bump pics ladies...i miss my bump!!! cant wait to see ur pic teeny xx

Fishy i feel ur pain...i had dreadful sickness right to the end! Hope urs settles soon! xx

erm.........sorry im so exhausted i fell asleepasleep with James halfway through reading lol xx

My cousin had her baby this week, a lb, Riley, 2 weeks early weighing 4lb 10oz! My sister is 34 weeks now and went swimming and dried off then lost some water, she then leant forward sorting my niece out and more came out...she phoned mau, after i made her, and they said to see if any contractions started overnight...eek! nothing had so im waiting for a reply now to see how she is! xx

James has been really sicky for the past 2 weeks and not tolerating as much milk :( he also has an infection at his stoma site so on really strong antibiotics which has caused soft poo's so if its not one thing its another :(

Hope everyone else is well...sorry if iv missed anything or anyone! ...ooh glad Nooah is back home Laura my cousins baby is in nic due to an infection too xxx

Hello girls!

I've been reading, but not posting much - just really busy with the sorting and packing process!
Hope poor sick little James feels better soon, lbb!

Well, I have had a gross sinus cold all week, but feeling very proud that I still managed to get an enormous amount of packing work done. There is a charity donation pick-up happening Tuesday, and I have three huge boxes and counting. I've gone through every room, closet, drawer, etc and been merciless!!! It feel so so great to get rid of stuff we just don't need.
I've packed over 20 boxes of books and am probably only about 2/3s of the way through our giant library. Big purging happening there, too, but must admit that I have a harder time letting go of books! Hence our decor being mostly cluttered bookshelves on every possible wall! :)
We're enjoying a nice run of sunny weather, so I'm going to go get my wash out on the line and keep at the housework. I have a lot of organizing to do for the week, as I start my new Parks job tomorrow.
Hope everyone is well! :hugs:

Good Luck Sarah for your first day, im not surprised you have a mountain of books with the mountain that you read

LBB - Hope James feels beeter soon, poor little man. Hope all goes well for your sister.

Good luck tomorrow Sarah. Xx
LBB, I hope little man is better soon. Xx

Just waiting on my DH to return with KFC!! I am one starving pregnant lady!! Lol xx

blob do you know what sort of thing or area you would want when you do buy ?

Jelly fingers crossed for the temps x

Teeny well done for surviving and congrats on the pink clothes so cute !

Sarah good luck

I will have a line full of pink clothes today to teeny have been waiting for a nice day to get them all washed.

Hi girls

I had a fantastic 2nd baby shower on Saturday! Matt did such an amazing job organising it all, I'm so lucky to have him! He did all the food and decorations and even organised little games for us to play and made favours of little baby socks filled with sweets! He's so lovely, bless him. He even did all the cleaning up afterwards!

I'm feeling extremely pregnant and fed up now. Getting period pains daily, which I guess is my body starting to gear up. I was getting a bit worried late last night as the period pains got really strong, I was like oh no not yet!! But they wore off overnight and not there at all this morning. Period pains is how my labour with Holly started! I really need to get past mine and Matt's birthday celebrations at the end of this week and this weekend, then I have my scan the following Thursday to see if placenta moved, then baby can come as I'll be 37 weeks at the end of that week! lol You watch me go horrendously overdue!!

Looking forward to Matt's surprise spa break this weekend! I hope he likes it and isn't disappointed, as he knows we are doing something for his 30th but doesn't know what it is...

Yay for pink washing lines! Evie's clothes are all washed and put away now. I got some more lovely stuff for her on Saturday at the shower, had to squeeze it all in!

Hope everyone's ok :) x

Wow emzy matt did really well you are very lucky. Glad the pains eased off for you and hope little Evie stays put till you are ready for her.

Sorry for being away again, partly away, partly availability of site, rosie removed more keys, i now have no t,u,i,v,h and b keys, i have wobbly broken keys or missing ones and its very hard trying to post anything!

Sorry for all the losses and bad news, sorry Wayne didn't get promotion Louise, sometimes it goes the ones most valuable don't go up as they are needed too badly where they are, he is too good!

I love the pink washing line too, I still love it being all pink, especially pink baby grows:cloud9:

Sorry way back but yes emzy bump defo dropped!

Some lovely bump pics, not broody for them til i see the babies!:haha:

Just got back from a brilliant weekend away, spur of the moment dh booked a caravan in Devon, brand new one and was lovely, the forecast was rain all weekend and we had sunshine, the girls loved it,and when he said i thought great packing, washing etc lol, but turns out it was just what I needed!

Sorry not to hang about dh after the laptop!

Back soon, going to try the phone again see if i can get on with b&b any better!

try and keep up on there, got to be easier than this laptop! :haha:

:hugs::kiss:

Glad you had a fab time BTP. Xx

I am completely and most positively and most definitely FED UP! Just had enough of everything. I might just hide in the house all week like a recluse!! X

Hey ladies!!!

Forgive me for not posting many personals, been away since Friday!!!

Louise, thats fab, all sounds very positive!!!

FB fab bump!!

Jelly, fx'd for you x

Had a lovely weekend at home, its getting harder to come back here each time, so glad I have less than 4 weeks till Ian comes back!!! I am sick of people only talking when they want something, pisses me right off. I am a bit of a loner really, I do lots with just Hope and I, different classes and they are all off camp!
We are starting to save for our forever home, fed up of not having our own home and having to move every 2 years. I want stability and friends that are friends not just aquantances, you guys know me better than any of my real life socalled friends!!

I know how you feel becs I am exactly the same. I am also sick of the military life and we are also saving for our forever home so Tarron can leave. I've only been a military wife for 5 years though but we've moved 5 times to 4 different places.
I can honestly say i don't have any true friends either if I needed something i wouldn't have anyone to ask so rely on my family a lot although they are only 45 minutes away. If only we lived closer lol.

On the plus side the 30 day shred is really working for me i've been doing it 6 days and i've lost 5lbs!! very impressed!

Boony, thats fab!!! I am still doing my Davina regime!!
Its so sad, I love the security of Ian's job and tbh I don't think the moving around bothers me too much, its just the friends situation. I feel so lonely, I talk to people and I do socialize but I never get invited round peoples etc and I don't have anyone here I could rely on, I am so sick of all the 2 faced cows and the keeping up with the Jones'!! Its far too tedious for me, I am a simple person and just need simple honest friends, obviously I am asking too much!!!! I am so thankful my family are 45 minutes away, they have been a total lifesaver while Ian has been away and my link to sanity and normal life!!

I don't think I'd like moving around etc, dh and I rely on friends and family all the time.

We put a cheeky offer on the house today that we saw over the weekend, they haven't turned round and said no yet so will just have to wait and see!

Jelly that's fab good luck is the house near to your current home ?

Becs sounds like you don't need people like that anyway if they so stuck up there own arses sod them ! Glad you have family support!

I suddenly felt like baking so made some choc cookies I wanted to try out a fairy cutter for the girls but the receptive just went wrong was a disaster abd now I wish I'd made louises cookies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->