September Stars

Jelly, good luck!!!!!

Genies, I often have baking urges!!! As long as they taste ok!!!

I am watching Steps, I am so sad, I have booked my tickets to see them in August, I have seen them back in the day!!!!
My bloody neighbours are sooooo noisy, I know where they are in their house as they slam every frickin door and draw!!!

I sooooo wanna go to Hit factory live in Hyde Park!!! Its 80's heaven!!!!

Becs I met Steps many years ago when I worked for the entertainment department of my student union, we had to supply them with Ribena as was in their contract lol

Ribena, what a thing to ask for!!! I love ribena but I wouldnt want ti all the time!!!

My bloody legs are aching from my workout!!!! They are going to be stiff tomorrow!!

I really wish having my period didnt make me have such a sweet tooth!!!!!!

Aww Becs :hugs: that cannot be easy, I refuse to move with robins job. I think I would until the girls are in school and then I want them to have stability. I would only move if it was to somewhere nice and hot and only a few years.

Aww jelly I really hope you get the house :hugs:

Hi ladies. I don't have much reception here at Butlins but thought I'd pop on and say hi.

Becs, Louise and Boony I really don't envy you ladies. I can't imagine how hard it would be to move all the time. I am spoilt with family and good friends living nearby.

Any news on the offer yet Jelly? Good luck!

Btp what a lovely treat from your dh! Glad things are going well. Xx

No news yet, really don't think it will be accepted but wonder why they haven't come back to say its been rejected if it was that much of a crazy offer?

It does make you wonder. To be honest I think it's normal for all first offers to be rejected then it's about negotiation. We rejected the first offer on our house even though it was what we had agreed we'd be happy with. The offer then went up £5k! I hope they're holding back because they want you to realise they've seriously thought about it. If they reject it what will you do? X

I'm fine thanks GG, period pains started up again though! Got physio this afternoon as well, that's a nice combination!! It feels exactly like I'm about to start my period, heavy legs feeling and everything... I think it's fine isn't it? I think I felt like this last time but I can't remember!!

Emzy, I am sure of Evie was to come she would be absolutely fine anyway. I have 2 friends that has there baby's at 34/35 weeks and they came home straight away. I guess the problem is your placenta position so it may be worthwhile giving the MW a ring just on case. Xx
I cannot believe my baby girl is due in 1 month tomorrow. So disorganised but hey ho, I've done it twice before so I'm sure it will be okay!! X

Jelly, any news on the offer yet. I have my FX'd for you. X

Just noticed.. Last box on my ticker. Panic!! X

Thanks Teeny, I'm seeing the midwife tomorrow anyway so will mention it to her then. It's prob just my body gearing up for the big event and I will probably go horribly overdue ha ha! Yeah, I just need to get past this placenta scan a week on Thursday. Once I've had that, she can come when she wants (providing that it has moved enough- PMA!) as I will be nearly 37 weeks anyway x

You'll definitely have Evie before I go into labour!! My babies like. to stay in my belly way past when they are due! I really hope your placenta moves for you lovely. Xx

Emzy - fingers crossed Evie stays put till next week. Good Luck!

Teeny congrats on final box :)

Well our offer got rejected and has been sold to someone else :-( So the hunt continues as we can't afford to offer more. Getting worried now as there are not that many houses on the market now and just have to wait for new property's to come on.

Aww jelly that's a shame :hugs:

Emzy, your body will start gearing up so much earlier this time. You'll know when she's coming ;)

So idiot I am :hissy: fell asleep on the couch and didn't do the dvd :dohh:

Morning all! It's been really hectic and stressful here recently, sorry for not posting more!

Blob, falling asleep on the sofa is my kind of workout! Haha!
Jelly I'm sorry about the house.. Something will turn up though and you'll love it so much you'll be glad your offers weren't accepted before! What you doing this weekend?
Emzy hope she stays put a while longer for you! They say second babies usually are later than first babies!
Fishy how's your ms doing? Hope it's easing x
Teeny wow how scary to think your girly will be here before I find out the sex of mine!! You for pink! You too FB!!

I haven't got any more personals in me so sorry I feel sick do looks like that's my next port of call today! :( I have another scan Thursday as I've been bleeding on and off and also losing what looks like mucous plug that you're supposed to lose at the end? I don't know if its significant or not but I want answers as to why I keep bleeding!

Emma, how exciting!!!

Jelly, like eveyone has said something will turn up!!

Blob, haha falling asleep!

Louise, hope the scan goes well for you, they might be able to tell you if its blue or pink!!!

I have had enough of this shit, I am so tired physically and mentally, 3 weeks to go and my body feels like its giving up!!! Took Murphy out for a walk this morning and cried all the way, I just feel so pissed off with everything and everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->