September Stars

No time to catch up...one toddler not wanting to nap and one baby singing to me!!!!

Just to let ya know I'm reading and sending labour dust to emzy & teeny!!!

xxx

Oh Emzy, I hope the pains turn into something soon honey. I am fed up as I have had no pains, no BH, no nothing!! X

Jelly, thank you for the advice on the birthing centre. It may be an option dependant on tomorrow. X

Hi ladies weekend is here again!! still cant get on from my mobile bloody update!!!! Missing you all lots! Come on babies cant believe is so close....and fishy & Louise scans soon!!! Hope all the poorly babies r better soon! xxxx

Hi ladies!!

I can't believe there are so many ladies ready to pop!! Love and hugs to all. Xx

Hope everyone ok todayxx

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that is honestly all the energy I have to say right now. I feel a little bit overwhelmed with everything at the moment. I am heading off for a very early night but promise to come on tomorrow and read back on everything.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Lots of love to everyone. xxxx

Laura hope you are OK :kiss:

:hi: Asher and lbb

YM - How are you doing? How's Pippa

Can I just say cant believe the dog won on BGT Holy Mollie

Emzy/Teeny - Hope things get moving for you both soon

Laura I hope you got some good rest and are feeling better today.

Emzy I remember how tired I was in the last few weeks but I didn't have pains to deal with or a toddler so big hugs :hugs:

Yep scan on Wednesday. Not long.

FB fx for good news on your placenta xx

Teeny I was so nervous for that visit :lol: another MW pointed out that they dont tell you all the problems with having a hospital birth that makes some bits more dangerous than a hb :dohh: like the amount of complications etc *sigh* but oooooh getting the boxes etc is sooooo exiting!!!

FB gosh I did not know you were so far along.

Ah Emzy love :hugs: she will come soon, second babies are little buggers I swear ha ha

Asher :kiss: hey lovely

SOOO I have a dilemma... Robin and I both want one more baby (fx when it comes we can still do school - 8 years till we need the money :rofl: lottery?) however I'm in two minds still.
1) don't want to be 27 having another baby (if I wait) I do want to have time to travel with robin after the girls leave
2) want to make sure we have enough money to live the life we are working for, for the girls without it topping over into working too much
3) worried about being pregnant on my own :(

:blush: I know money is a huge part of our decision :blush: which I guess most people think I'm odd for. But I feel in a way we owe it to our parents who worked so hard for us :shrug: either way it's just part of it.

So I think it's 1 FOR and 2 AGAINST :rofl:

Argh!!! I'm pathetic right?

Emzy I SO hope that it turns into something for you!!!

:hugs: :hugs: Laura

I would say that if you feel one more would complete your family then go for it Blob. I personally feel that the contentment of a family outweighs financial worries. I do understand that you want the best fit your girls though, but you also don't want the 'what ifs' a few years down the line. Xx

Blob - I agree with Teeny. For me I think if I thought about finances and being pregnant again etc that Id never have another baby but I know people manage to find a way to make things work. If I had thought I would be paying £970 a moth on childcare a couple of years ago I would of died laughing..... but we manage

Thanks girlies :kiss: i was thinking its maybe also that it will be my last & I sort of want to savour it? Then also that I'm happy now? Then that I don't believe I'll ever feel like I've got enough children :rofl:

I think I'm as confused as last time I brought this up :haha:

:dust::dust:to full cooked mummies

Blob, I agree with what the others have said. If I thought about money, I'd never have had babies lol As I'm not going back to work, we're really taking a hit financially but I think it's worth it. I'll do everything in my power for my babies to never have to go without though :)

Here's my 38 week bump:

303366_10151729855125473_1284281053_n.jpg

Compared to last weeks 37 weeks. Can you see much of a difference?

581200_10151700571270473_743965472_24143378_180017946_n.jpg

Feeling extremely ready now after a week of going no where pains! Spent yesterday evening throwing up and today keep running to the toilet feeling like I need to go but nothing comes out! I so hope it won't be long now, as I'd like to feel good again please!! It's funny, as I've never been this pregnant before as Holly was born at 38 weeks lol

Blob- I agree with the others, I arent going back to work after this one till they are both at school I know this is my last though as this pregnancy has been a constant worry for me and still worrying about the birth and everything now and having a c-section.
Emzy- Fab bump. I am sure Evie will be her soon, I was wrong as I thought with all your pains you wouldnt make it to 38weeks.

Fab bump Emzy, you can definately see a difference. Xx

Stupid blood I have!! I have to see the hospital doctor on Wednesday as I have giant platelets apparently! ????? What next? X

Emzy, next week is our week! I can't believe I can now say baby is due next week! Scary!! Xx It may also be your week next week too FB. We should all have our babies on the same day. Xx

It's gone so fast teeny emz fb !! I'm sure not for you :) I am waiting for the updates now of the new mini stars !

Girls are back On track for now health wise , this age has definatly been the hardest for me , two newborns was a doddle :) they are very testing of the boundaries ESP Amelia but they amaze me all the time 3 word sentences and curious about everything !

I don't know how you do it GG!! Harry can be such hard work - I don't think I could handle two of him!!

I had to look up head banging today. Recently we've been hearing some loud banging from his room around bed/nap time and today I sat in his room whilst he went to sleep and saw him sitting on his pillow bashing his head against the cot headboard. Apparently it's relatively normal and could be to distract him from other pain like teething.

Not nice to see though. xx

Just popping in to say hi, my account had been signed out which is weird, I always leave it signed in as its only me and dh use it...hmmmmm?!:wacko:

Emzy and Teeny hope your little pink bundles put in an apperance soon! :dust:

Sorry not catching up too well!

Mmm, Blob, Know where your coming from but I am no good advising, I said no babies, then said just the one, then said no more after 3 babies, then I said no more after age 35,and still had another 2, so I have found life has kind of a way of choosing for me, I keep moving the goal posts around it!:shrug::hugs:

Hi Asher xx:hugs:

Emzy, bump changing all the time! Still growing, still looking good! :hugs:

Puppy this week, kids go away friday so we are having pup for a quiet weekend to settle her in, dh is so going to spoil her! I have bought her a pink food mat and matching bowls, a rattly toy and a squeaky toy and one of those cones you put treats in, I want to give her plenty of cuddlies to snuggle up with in her beds, she is so teeny, she has already bonded with dh, we have been to see her since 2 days old, and she knows him now, she is not bothered by me, but thats good because I wont have the time for her like dh does! Getting exited now! :happydance:

Right off i go for now, hope everyone ok, back soon xx:hugs::kiss:

Btp mine was signed out the other day it took me a day to remember the password , I never log out either ....?

Mine was signed out to I think they had done maintenance on the site so that could of been why.
GG- Yes I think it has gone really fast compared with being pregnant with Ollie. I think it is cos I have been busy with Ollie so not really had time to think about being pregnant.

This pregnancy has flown by. Until now!! Lol the first 38 weeks no problem, the last 2.... Boring!! Lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->