September Stars

Jelly you poor things. I think you both deserve a sickness holiday.

GG any news on the pox?

Becs any photos of the dress? I also have no clothes but we're so broke that I know I won't be getting any for a while.

Sorry for my ignorance but who is Katie? X

Drazic? I forget how exactly her bb username went, so I went with the fb :p

Loving all the new arrivals!!! Still not making me want another!! Ian really wants another but I am deffo in the No camp on that!!!

SR, he may come round in time!!!!!

All Hope wants to do is read her books this morning, she is a right little bookworm!!

Not much planned today, Hope at childminders, dog walking and nip into town on the cards!!!

I don't think I have new babies on my FB :( good thing though I'm broody enough.

Aw SR I really really hope he changes his mind, I can't imagine that :hugs:

Hope the girls are ok GG?

I cannot wait until Sunday I'm shattered and non stop cakes & new job :cry: what was I thinking :rofl:

Blob whats the new job?!!!!

Hope is sooooo tired and grumpy, she is all ready for bed and has bags the size of suitcases!!!! I am sure she is not feeling too well either, all snotty and rubbing her ears.
I have some ironing to do when she goes up to bed!!

SR - when I first met DH he said he never wanted to get married or have kids....... Without me asking he changed his mind and yours will too !

Becs - How many days now ?

Blob - what is your new job ?

Becs that's great ! How did hope sleep?

Blob what is it your doing?

AmelIas rash is clearing so I phoned the dr and said I didn't feel she needed to be seen again but to phone me with The swab results but I'm sure it will remain a mystery !

I'm sure we have had our run of one illness after another I am constantly feeling coldy and tired ! Jelly you must feel the same ?

GG, great news about the rash!!!

Hope slept till 6.30, she has such a runny nose and is off her food! Very grumpy too! My crystal ball is obviously out of order as I don't seem to know what she wants!!!!

Just waiting on my washing to finish then I am off to my folks for my last weekend on my own!!!!
I feel so bloated today too, af has made an appearance so that will explain my feeling fat mood!!!!

Have a lush weekend ladies!!!!

Enjoy your weekend Becs. Just think, this time next week Ian will be back!! Xx
Genies, glad the rash has cleared up. I agree that some of you ladies have had such a run of illness. I hope everyone that is poorly feels better soon. Xx

Riley has a cold but is doing quite well not to be too grumpy. He is a bit more sleepy though!! X

As for me, the Moses basket is up. The labour bag is packed, as well as the boys overnight bag. We have cleaned the house. The garden is done too. All I need now is my little lady to hurry up and put in an appearance! No signs whatsoever. I am in this for the long haul. :-(
I am bored of pregnancy now. Xx

Eeek Teeny its getting close!!!! :wohoo:

GG glad it's not chicken pox, though I'm in two minds about wanting them to get it soon.

Ah the jobs pretty boring just working in our local deli :) hopefully I'll be making cakes etc for them along the lines. But for now it's extra money to spend on the girls :rofl: not sure I need more excuses to buy things tho :blush:

My bloods came back and my iron is low and so are my platelets slightly. :-( But, I told the MW I would still like a home birth and so the supervisor MW is coming round on Sunday to explain the risks and get me to sign a consent form. I am really looking forward to birthing at home and the thought of having another hospital birth does not appeal to me at all. Xx

When you start baking cakes for the deli Blob, you'll probably find its the busiest deli in town! Lol xx

Hey ladies! I am so sorry for not being around! I've read back a few pages but not had time to catch up. Will do soon, I promise. Hope all okay, lots of love. X

Asher :happydance: Youve returned..... missed you :kiss:

GG - Great news about the rash :) Yes I do feel like that at times, think DH feels it more as he never used to be ill before JJ was born so he really struggles with the house of always being ill.

Becs great news about AF means it will have just dinished by the time Ian is home next week ;-o

Teeny :hugs: Hope the Supervisor signs you off and lets you have the homebirth. In the mean time eat shed loads of cherries and spinach as both of which have high iron. Are you taking suplements? Anything you can do about the platelet levels? If they dont allow you to sign the consent form could you not come to Maidstone Birthing centre? Its located next to the hospital but is kitted out like a home with double beds etc and no intervention is their main objective, also have birthing pool facilities. A friend of mine used it a couple of months ago and really sounded geared to natural birth etc (just a thought as a back up plan?)

Teeny- hope you get your home birth you and Emzy are so close now. I am wanting my lil lady to stay put till I have had my next scan I am so worried about going into labour with this low lying placenta.

I have seen Emzy on FB but I did think the same F&C. X
FB, I didn't realise you had Ollie early. I hope she stays in until you know for sure what is to happen. Xx

Yes Teeny I had Ollie at 37+5 have my next scan at 37+4 so hoping she stays in till at least then so I know what is happening for definate.

Sorry ladies, I am here and have been reading! Just feeling a bit fed up as been getting on and off pains all week but its not going anywhere! Just feeling uncomfortable now really and tired as I can't get a good sleep. Hope you're all ok :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->