September Stars

Hi ladies, quick from me as we're a house full of sickies!
Fishy good luck for your scan!
Fb I really have my fingers crosses that your placenta has moved x
Emzy and teeny sending labour dust!!

As for me, loving feeling baby wiggles jiggles and prods, I've finally stopped being sick too so may get to enjoy pregnancy for a bit before the SPD kicks in!

Love to all x

Louise I just showed the girls lilias spaghetti video on fb they keep asking for " lilia spaghetti nooooo ! " it's very funny :)

Emzy - Really thought things were getting going for you today as on my way home I had a feeling you were in early labour....... safe to say I'm no Psychic

Teeny /Emzy - Hope you havent got much too longer to wait

FB - Whens your scan to check you placenta movement ? Good Luck

Fishy - Good luck at your scan

Louise - Hope the sickness in the house passes soon what have you all got?

BTP - Yyour new puppy looks adorable. I would love a dog like a scotty dog but as we both work we have said it wouldn't be fair especially as the shortest commute to work is 40 minutes so couldnt check on them during the day...... keep trying to persuade my sister as she only works 2 days aweek

GG- How you getting on with your cleaning job?

AFM - Ive finally booked some days holiday over the next few weeks from work and can not wait. Im going to complete my membership application, go to the gym and possibly spend some time reading a book oh how I miss the time reading . Might take JJ out for one of the days too.

Jelly you deserve a break ! And a time with a good book :)
Thanks for asking my cleaning jobs are going well I do a private house on a Tuesday and the family are so lovely ! And then 3 mornings at the pub and the pub office it's fairly flexible if I need to shuffle some stuff around because of the girls and I get 33% discount in the pub :)

FB, good luck with the scan, fxd for you xxx

Teeny and Emzy, come on babies!!!

Louise, yay for no sickness and feeling wriggles!!!!

Jelly, aww that sounds lovely!

Blob, go for it, have another!!!!

Sorry if I have forgotten anyone!!!!

I am getting a little excited for Friday!!!

My f'ing neighbours have been more than the usual noisy tonight, they are really taking the piss now! I have had it with them!

I am feeling soooo tired and fed up, I am rejoining weight watchers next week! I am so sick of feeling fat all the time!!!

Jelly its just colds nothing serious but you'd think Wayne was slot dying of a tropical disease or something the way he's carrying on! I just hope I'm over it by Thursday as I'm off to Prague on my sister in laws hen weekend!

Gg glad the job is going well, I was showing Wayne photos of your girls climbing and we were just saying how difficult it must be when they egg each other on!!

Becs not long to go now!

Kara hasn't been on for ages has she? Hope she's ok?

Blob I understand your financial concerns with having another baby! We have literally never been so skint as I've always been on such a good wage, we're down to less than half our normal money and it's taking a lot of getting used to! I'll have to get a job after this baby but then I'll have two lots of nursery fees.. Hmm!! Oh well like someone else said, you only live once and while it's great having no financial worries but I'd rather be tight on money and have no regrets regarding family later in life!

I wouldn't regret not having lots of money to do things, but I would regret not sending them to school. Or trying really really hard to, mostly because robin is missing so much I'd feel so awful of him. But no doubt we will have another it's just deciding when? I also don't want to steal friends thunder :lol:

GG you are amazing!! I have a few mums who have twins (one of which runs a bit multiple support group) and they say the first year is like hell etc

Becs :shock: it's so so so close now!!!!! :wohoo:

Working today, working 12-8 *yawn* my friend owns th deli and she's just gone I to labour so im working 3 more hours. Got a Harry Potter cake to also do tonight :dohh: not sure how I'm fitting horses and children into my afternoon. This morning we have music class ha ha.

Oh also robins either coming home friday or in 3 weeks n Friday :dohh:

Jelly- My scan is 24th May so next Thursday it is an internal scan which I am not massively looking forward to but I just want to know what is happening now either way.

Becs, come on my fitness pal app, add me as a friend, you put in all your stats and it gives you target calories per day, you log it all and log your weight loss,plus any activitys which gives you more cals if you want them. I have consistantly lost 1lb a week, and dropped 10lb, i have had the odd gain, but know why:blush:
I can message you, encourage your activity and loss, and tell you to step away from the biscuit tin when you need! You could do it along side ww if you want,i eat quite a bit of ww food, and my treat secret is curly whirlys, they are 115 cals and i don't chew them as they get in my teeth so last about half an hour! :thumbup:

Fb, hoping things are ok with scan, like you say at least its a difinative answer:hugs:

Louise, hope you get a nice long sick free pain free time :hugs:

Jelly, she is all i can cope with should dh decide she gets up too early or he cant walk her etc, any animal we get i have to accept is my job even though its not supposed to be!:dohh:

Got to go, poorly rosie, dh no help!:growlmad:

:hugs::kiss:

Hey ladies!!!!

BTP, I might give it a whirl!!!!

We have had a lovely day, went to soft play this morning. Hope really enjoys it! Then this afternoon we have had shaving foam paints and Hope painted the doors and the dishwasher in the kitchen! Really need to take Murphy for his second walk of the day but the weather is pants!! He doesnt seem overly fussed as he is fast asleep!!! Hope is dozing on and off, really don't want her having too much as she wont go to bed early later!!

Morning ladies!!! Hope everyone is well?

Lilias cutting her fangs at the moment, one is through, these have been a long time coming she's had 12 teeth for months and months!!

I'm very excited for my hen weekend! Prague here we come! Getting the train down to Taunton tomorrow afternoon and staying with Wayne's parents in minehead before flying tomorrow, it will be good to let my hair down (although it might not be so much fun being the only sober one!!)

What's Everyone else up to this weekend?

Trying to get this baby out!! Lol xx
Single digits for me and the countdown begins!

Has anyone heard from Fishy? Xx

Fishy has her scan today I think, will be thinking of her x

Good luck trying to evict baby girl!!

Teeny, good luck!!!

Louise, I am sure you will have lots of fun!!! I need a little break, I have not spent a night away from Hope! I cant believe you are nearly half way!!!!!!
Hope is also cutting her fangs!
Fishy, good luck for your scan xx

Hope had a funny night, she went to bed for the 2nd time at 8.30, woke at 3 and came in my bed, then woke at 5.30, now she is sooooo tired and grumpy! So going to take Murphy for a nice long walk in a bit!!! We have messy play this afternoon!!! I hope she goes down at her normal time this evening!!!
Hope is also wanting me to play with her alot now, its really sweet but not always convienient so she gets all angry!

Louise- Have fun on your hen weekend it sounds great. I have a hen night coming up beginning of August and am so looking forward to letting my hair down after this pregnancy :haha:Enjoy.

Teeny- Yay for single figures cant believe how fast it has gone. Hope lil lady cooperates and comes out for you :haha: :dust:

Good Luck to Fishy having her scan today. Hope all goes well.

Becs- Ollie is wanting alot of my attention at the minute too he is wanting me to play or even when he is sat watching tele he wants me to be there I dont know if he senses there is going to be a change or if he is just being a bit clingy.

Good luck at your scan Fishy! Xx
Becs, only 2 more sleeps!! Xx

I wish I had something planned like you Louise and FB. I feel the need to let my hair down. X

I am off to the hospital in a minute to see the consultant about my giant platelets. I have a MW appointment too at the GP surgery but if the hospital over runs I won't make it. :-( Lets hope I can make both appointments today. X

I'm here but trying to work :haha:

Yep scan is at 2.20pm. Thanks for the wishes!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back