September Stars

FB, its sweet isn't it that they want you but sooo annoying when you just want to get on!!! I think maybe Hope senses that something is happening with her Daddy coming home!!

Teeny, fx'd you make both appointments!!!

Fishy, is work boring?!!!! Or are you too excited about your scan!!!

Well I have had a productive morning, washing, housework, window cleaning, 4 mile walk and made some fudge!!! Having a break while Hope watches some tv, I thought she might of given in by now and had a sleep!!!!

Becs you are some kind of super woman! Lol x
The hospital was a waste if time and I saw the stupidist doctor! MW was okay, heard little miss and measuring fine. The MW thinks she'll be about 8lb which us about right bearing in mind both boys were over that. X

I'll keep checking for an update on Fishy too. X

Glad all went well at midwife Teeny. I had my appt yesterday and it wasnt my usual midwife and she was a cow she said about my placenta that if u go into labour I will just bleed which I knew but she put it so bluntly and stressed me out the witch.

Will check for updates on Fishy. Hope it's going well.

FB, sounds like a right cow. I hate it when people in the caring profession are old witches. I hope your usual one is back for next time. Xx

Thanks ladies for thinking of me. Baby is measuring slightly ahead but ... get ready for a moan...!!..

So we arrive 30 mins early and there is no where to park. I drove around for 20 mins before my dh said I should go ahead and he will try and part in the shopping centre car park instead. I get to the maternity unit and tell them my dh is struggling but this means nothing so get seen straight away so dh missed most of it.

Then I nearly pee myself as the sonographer was so rough with me and then get told that the baby wasn't lying correctly so to go to the loo and see if that works. It doesn't so they tell me they can't do the scan and it will have to be done 'the old fashioned way'. We asked what this was and was given no information but was told to call my mw.

She told me they should have offered a re-scan so phoned to complain but is told it's the Bucks policy to only offer one scan. So if I want the test I have to wait until between 16-20 weeks to have a blood test which is apparently only 70% accurate.

Fuming and upset.

We were given one rubbish photo despite asking and paying for two (although we did get a refund).

Teeny thats fab news!! 8lb is a lovely weight!! Come on little Miss its time to come out now!!!!

FB, I always remember my 16 week app, the mw was so awful she made me cry!! You just assume that they are all going to be caring!!!

Hope is now asleep, I am going to wake her in a min as I want her to go to bed earlier than last night!!
We had a lovely time at messy play, came home to find my bloody inconsiderate neighbours have let one of their friends park in my space! I must remember next time to let my friend park in theirs space! Knobheads!

Fishy, how awful for you, would you consider a private scan?? x

Unfortunately we can't afford it and don't really have much time now either as the latest they can do it is 13+6 I think :( My sister's Godmother is a sonographer but their equipment can't do measurements. I feel bad for my dh for missing it and not having a good photo.

Oh Fishy, what a disappointment. I would complain. Sorry to hear that DH missed if too. It is meant to be such a lovely time and these people go and ruin it. It makes me mad!! Xx

Fishy - Sorry it didn't go to plan. I agree they should of offered you a rescan. I had issues with JJ where I went to loo drank cold water jogged around the room went for a walk for 20 minutes and still he wasn't in a great position. They said if no improvement I'd have to come back for a rescan. Can you not re speak with mw and see if she can push for it? It's a cute pic though I don't think it's rubbish :)

Teeny goodluck in eviction process

Louise hope you have a great time away.

Becs excellent that Ian will soon be back and nom nom on the fudge!

She's already spoken to the head sonographer and kicked up a stink but they're not budging. I'm feeling better now but just don't see why they didn't even try. It wasn't busy, I was the only person there.

I'm good thanks. How are you?! Managing to keep your excitement in control?! xx

I am really excited!!

Hope has done my head in today, she is soooo over tired its making her sooooo miserable, I have tried everything but my patience is worn out! I was hoping for a nice evening to myself but Hope has had other ideas! I feel so tired! I just can't cope with a tired, whingy, grumpy and clingy child! I actually shouted at her today as I was so at the end of my tether with trying to please her, I felt terrible losing my temper but I didn't know what else to do! I tried leaving her to cry it out but she kept following me and whining at me, its just been one of those days and to be honest all I wanted was a quiet cuppa but alas I think she is now up till 9pm! Is it so wrong to want 5 minutes to myself?!!!
I am sure she knows that Ian is home soon so doesn't want to miss a thing!

What a little monkey. I hate it when Harry is like that but at least I get some support when my dh gets home. You really are a trooper. xx

Fishy, that's awful, how rude, its a shame that staff are not briefed on the importance of scan pics etc, i was clinging on to mine til the next :hugs:

Come on due babies, no good waiting for the rain to stop! :kiss:

Becs :happydance:

Right time to go, house breaks into chaos without me, but i am settling rosie atm, and it can take hours!:haha:

Watching wildlife live thing, i cant watch mummy elephants crossing their baby elephants crossing a fast flowing river...hope they make it!

:hugs::kiss:

Puppy tomorrow :cloud9:

Oooh haven't watched any of that yet. Have just turned it on...

My Mum, bless her, was so annoyed about the scan and wanted me to complain to everybody possible about it! Love her. x

Fishy, my Mum would be the same!!!!

OMFG!!! I have THE worst afternoon/evening with Hope, she has pushed all my buttons! 3 times it has taken me to put her to bed! She has screamed, cried and basically been a complete little cow! She has kicked me, demanded and done everything possible to make me snap! She is so over over tired its getting beyond the joke! She is now finally and thankfully asleep, I am drained!!!
To top it all my shower has died on me!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->