September Stars

Aw Becs of course she knows something's up, bet you have no patience today either because you're on tendor hooks hugs: if robins ever away for a while I get like that the day before he comes home just so bad tempered and the girls see right through me and act up to push my buttons :sulk: you must be so so exited!!

Fishy OMG that is really really awful!! I would also see if you could scramble some money together and haves a private scan. Even if it's just to see your baby and both enjoy it?

Btp I turned that on just now too :lol: I'm rubbish I fast forward through all the bits I'm worried about though. I can't take it.

Babies come oooooooon!!!!! :lol:

Thanks lovely. I'm out of time now unfortunately so no can do. Hey ho. Let's just hope the 20 week scan is more successful! x

Becs not long now and you will have your family all back together. Then I'm sure hope will be spoiled completely by Ian and you can have a break.

I've had the worse week at work to the point today I almost considered walking out. So much work and staff issues but some should be sorted by Monday. Booked tomorrow as holiday to unwind but JJ has got a flaming hot temp of 39.3 which is not budging with meds etc. so going to pick up his antibiotics tomorrow , but tonight it means I'm on 1-2 hour checks . Can't settle tonight now, at one point he was going abit delirious laughing and shouting ball think he lost the plot for a minute or two. Can't win if he's groaning I worry if he's silent I worry. I hate being on my own.

Oh Jelly, poor little JJ. It must be so hard on you both. I hope his temperature comes down soon. Xx
Becs, sorry to hear that Hope has been a monster. Is Ian back today? Xx
Emzy, any news?? Xx

39 weeks today and counting. Xx

Jelly, poor little man xxx Sending lots of get well wishes xxx

Teeny, yes hes back today!! On the plane from Cyprus as I type!!!

We didn't have too bad a night, Hope woke at 5.30, so I got her some milk and put her in my bed where she fell asleep till 8!!! Result! She is like a different child this morning!! I do really want her to have a good nap this afternoon so she will hold her till her Dad is back!!
I am mega excited, got a few bits to do today but other than a bit of washing and washing my hair we are good to go!!! Taking Murphy out for a nice long walk this morning then Hope and I being ladies that lunch.

Just wanted to say Thank you to you all for all your support, without you guys I would of lost the plot xxxx

Yay for 39 weeks Teeny lets hope that baby doesnt keep you waiting much longer.

Becs yay for Ian being back today bet you cant wait.

aw Jelly poor JJ, how is he today?

becs how exciting!!

Teeny yay for 39 weeks! No news, still getting random pains which my midwife says are a good thing, body getting ready etc. Feeling quite fed up, tearful and aggitated if I'm honest! How are you feeling?

Fishy that's awful about your scan :(

Sorry Ive not been around much, not much good company at the mo as feeling quite miserable! lol

x

I feel just like you Emzy. I am trying to come to terms with the fact that she is just not ready to make an appearance yet! I do feel quite miserable and anxious knowing that she may be very late. I am bored. I spend my time wishing the hours away so I am another day closer. I clean the house and clean it again!
We are in the home straight now honey, although it feels like time has stopped. I hope we all have our baby girls in our arms soon. Xx

Becs so happy that today is the day xxxx

Emzy teeny how frustrated you must be ! :(

We spent the morning in the garden I gave the girls a bucket of water and some paintbrushes so they could "paint" the walls of the house it was fun and I got some jobs done while they were occupied :) they are both now unsusually refusing lunch !

Becs :happydance:

Teeny congrats on 39 weeks, any twinges for you?

Emzy - I suppose mentally you prepared for an early arrival like Holly so it makes it harder. I think Blob was in the same situation when carrying Rosalie. As Teeny says you are both on the home stretch now !

JJ was up all night with high temps or upset and has been the same today. Started his course of antibiotics this afternoon. Hasn't eaten much today either and for my chunky monkey you know he must be feeling bad. Hopefully feeling better tomorrow.

No twinges or pains or any signs Jelly! Xx
Hopefully JJ's antibiotics will do the trick and he'll be better soon. Xx

Fish - Sorry you had a bad experience with your scan. x

Jelly - Poor JJ. I hope the antibiotics work and he feels better soon. x

Emzy and Teeny - Wont be long now but the last few weeks seem to take longer than the whole pregnancy don't they?
Hopefully this is the last week coming.

Blob - Have you discussed more about having another little one yet? My OH's main reason for saying no was because of money, but I think we'd manage and we'd have to cut out extra luxuries.
My plan of action so far with my OH is to keep talking about the "new baby" as if it's happening. It's been two weeks now and today he said "Im going to start putting money in to a savings account for the new baby" so it's definitely working. haha! we're hopfully looking at TTC next year at the moment but who knows, after another few weeks of new baby talk it could be sooner :p mwuhaha.

Hope everyone else is well x

Oh's also just said "I wouldnt even mind having twins!" when talking about the "new baby" that's a definate step up from the "no! i dont want to talk about it" two weeks ago, right?

:wohoo:

Sister Rose, you'll be pregnant before you know it!! What a change of heart from him. He'll be asking you to try soon enough! X

Sounds promising sr :)

I'm hoping for some sleep tonight lady might was like newborns all over again !

GG - are they both ill?

SR - definitely think you will end up moving TTC forward.

Meily has had a chest infection and is still a rubbish sleeper ! :)
Layla I think must be teeth as she is usually very good at night !

Hope everyone is ok and maybe some babies coming ? :)

If only babies came from being on your feet all day doing shopping, housework and the gardening then I would be in labour right now!! Lol xx
Still waiting. :-( x

Still waiting too, although if she gets any lower she's gonna fall out!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->