September Stars

Has Louise gone on holibobs? She's my update in labour person. I do have several other peoples numbers though, so I'll just text everyone ha ha! Btp and blob did it for me with Holly!

I came on to see if anything had happened!!!! Alas so action yet!!! Come on babies get a move on!!!!!!

SR, oooo that sounds promising!!!

Sending lots of love to all the poorly LO's xxxx

Ian is home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG its soooooooooooooo nice to have him back, its lovely to see him and Hope together!!!! Its like he has never been away!!!

I am happy that my lil one is staying put and hopefully till after my scan on Thursday.
Hope things start for teeny and emzy soon though.
And becs bet it is lovely having Ian back

I'm slightly jealous of you girls expecting your pink bundles !! I feel so sad knowing that I definately won't be doing it again. I always wanted 2 girls as hoped that Olivia would get to have a close sisterly relationship like me and my sister.

FB : Hope baby girl stays put and fingers crossed for thursday. xx

Emzy : You have my number hun. Feel free to text me anytime as you happily did it for me. Hope your not waiting too much longer until you get your newborn snuggles fix. xx

Teeny : :hugs: for you. If only wishing them here was enough. The end is in sight though for you and you'll finally have your pink one !! xx

GG : Sorry the girls are poorly. xx

Jelly : And poor JJ too. He really doesn't have the best of luck does he. My youngest niece seems to be constantly unwell and my sis is finding it really hard. Hope he's improved over the weekend. xx

SR : :happydance: for OH coming round to the idea. xx

Becs : :cloud9: so happy you have your Ian home. Time for you to relax my lovely. xx

F&C : So sorry for the rubbish scan. It really does put a dampner on what is supposed to be a wonderful experience. I hope the next one is better and you both get to be there with a nice sonographer. Are you finding out the sex at your 20wk scan ? xx

Asher/Kara/Optical : Hope your all well, you have all been quiet lately. xx

Louise : I loved your being called "mum" status on FB. Are you finding out at your 20wk scan also ?? xx

BTP : Hows the pup settling in ?? xx

I hope I haven't missed anything/anyone. My brain is seriously frazzled at the moment. Olivia is massively miserable with teething (she has 5 or 6 coming through at the moment) she continues to be amazing with Noah though. She is so protective and gentle with him. Makes my heart melt :cloud9:

Phew finally caught up again!! Its took me aggges!!
:wave: helloo again to everyone , ive just got a new laptop so hopefully should be able to contribute more!! Hope everyone is well :hugs::hugs:
xxxx

:wave: Hi Lilia, welcome back!

Fb - Hope baby stays put just a teeny bit longer.

Also sending more labour dust to emzy and teeny. I'm soooo excited to see your new additions, nothing lovelier than a new born baby to look at :cloud9:

Becs - Hope you've had a lovely day with your hubby being home, saw on Fb that he's tired Hope out already :p

Also just seen Emzys baby name on ticker, Evie Grace is beautiful. I really think Holly and Evie sound great together.

Hello all,
Just popping by, have choice of phone which puts in wrong and quite honestly bizarre words in or a lap top with virtually no keys left on it!
Have 2poorly little girls coughing and sneezing over everything, it's very unpleasant!
Rosie stinks and I need to change her bum and bath her.
My battery is going to switch phone of soon too!
Just wanted to say the pup is settling in well, so funny though, she is dh's pup, that was the agreement for us to have her. Last night she cried so he had to keep putting her in bed so could sleep, she had him up at 3 crying, and settled quite well til 9. He has moaned all day a out how tired he is, it's really quite odd him having to get up for her, I am really smugly enjoying the role reversal, lol.

Got to go before I go flat!
Hugs all, baby dust babies, I was a day of 3 weeks late with my first, I was beyond depressed, I though he would never come out, its horrible waiting about and thinking every twinge is IT!

Back soon, hugs xxxx

Emzy - Louise has gone on an abroad hen do for the weekend. You've got my number if you need it xx

Lillia -:hi: great to see you back

BTP - sorry but your post has bought a smile to myself as for so many months your DH has been shall we say 'relaxed'...... Now he's having to do something whilst you can relax can imagine you giggling quietly to yourself last night. Puppy looks gorgeous

GG - hope the chest infections pass soon have you got antibiotics for them? How's your mum doing?

Was meant to go out for dinner tonight first time in months but with JJ being unwell we cancelled. It's typical though he hasn't got a tempreture this evening.

BTP, what is the puppy called? Now your husband knows what it is like to get up in the night!! xx
Jelly, what a bummer you had to cancel dinner. xx
Emzy, happy 39 weeks. xx
FB, Happy 37 weeks....full term! xx

Emzy, you have my number...I can update for you if you like...you'll have Evie before I have little miss! xx

I dreamt last night I was in labour....I was all excited until I got up to pee and realised I was dreaming. lol

Teeny - maybe you were getting twinges in your sleep without realising!

Happy 39 weeks ladies

FB - happy Full Term fingers crossed they stay there for a little longer until after the scan.

Thanks ladies can't believe we are full term already it's gone to fast. 4 days till scan and i will know what is happening.

Happy term fb! :hugs:
Happy 39 weeks other bumps! :hugs:
I am about to update, I can always find a way on!

Teeny, pup is called Belle, same name as her mummy, her daddy is called prince elfin, elf for short!:haha:

Got Rosie on my lap trying to touch phone! She has a nasty rattle of a cough, I have had to use a few up the bum paracetamol with her as she refuses liquid, and I am not distressing her further trying to get her to take it, the doctor prescribed her some, they are difficult to get but by far the best stuff I have used, we are not great uses of suppositories here are we, not sure why, it is efficient!

Right got to go, snot city here!

Another night for dh he has gone back to bed with the,puppy lol, I had her but after a while I put her in her pen so the children can't accidentally hurt her, and I can get on with housework, but she cries, so after a while he rescued her! I am proud I am sticking to her being his, I have enough to do.

39 week bumpy

532837_10151759777890473_743965472_24353870_365934747_n.jpg

Aww full term ladies, I hope you will get your babies soon. I remember the waiting and it was no fun.

Becs, your post made me cry a little! I'm so pleased that Ian is home at last. :hugs:

Yep we have decided to find out the sex at our 20 weeks scan but it's still a way away yet. Think we might put in a complaint about our scan experience after speaking to a few people. Do you think that's a bit OTT? I don't want to do it if it's silly.

It's been a busy weekend with friends, Christenings and organising a jubilee street party. I'm ready to drop! (not baby just physically on the couch!!)

Speak soon xx

Fishy - I don't think it is OTT at all. The main thing of not being offered a rescan to have the tests taken in my opinion is not acceptable. You can not be the only person that this has happened to and won't be the last unless people make a formal complaint.

Emzy - Great Bump! You must be feeling really uncomfortable now

Emzy- great bump.
Fishy- I don't think its OTT at all I would definitely complain.

Fishy I would to you were entitled to those tests they are very important !

Emzy sleeping must be difficult ?

Hellish night both up and down Layla spiking temps which make me nervous about fitting again and Amelia unsettled ! Both in my bed from 5 both screaming then Amelia bangs her head and throws up all over the bed and floor ! We are curently sitting on the sofa like 3 zombies ! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->