September Stars

Oh no Genies. Poor little ones and poor you!! If you snuggle under a blanket with them will they drop off to sleep?? Xx

Oh no Genies that sounds like an awful night! How are the girls today? Will they nap so you can sleep?

Thanks for the bump comments! I am feeling very uncomfortable and genies yep sleeping is hell! My hips keep going numb and I wake up every half an hour! Really hoping she comes soon, I'm done with being pregnant! It's weird though, I don't feel as mentally 'ready' as I did when expecting Holly. Maybe because I know what's coming ha ha! I think as well, because my labour with Holly crept up on me, maybe I didn't have a chance to think about it too much.

The period pains are back, had a few days break from them and have just been having mega braxton hicks all the time, but last night the period pain came back and they're still coming, so hopefully it's a sign that things aren't too far away! For the last couple of days I've also thrown up everything I've eaten and can't stop going for a poo, so maybe my body is getting ready (wishful thinking!).

Holly's so sweet at the mo but also such hard work. She's very demanding and throws a mean tantrum! Her speech is really coming on now though and yesterday she said her first proper sentence! She was trying to get the cat to come to her and he ran up the stairs away from her and she said "Mummy, Gizmo went away!" was so cute! She was a bit slow on the uptake of talking, but she's well away now and copies everything we say. She's very excited about "baby Evie" and I quite regularly hear her babbling away in her own language to herself and "baby Evie" slips into the conversation lol I don't think she really understands though and I am a bit apprehensive of how she's going to take it all when the baby arrives. I hope she doesn't feel too put out! We have bought Holly a present from Evie (a bubble gun thing) and will wrap it and plan to put it at the bottom of Evie's cot in the hospital, so it really seems like she brought her a present lol

Soo exciting emzy and teeny nearly there :happydance: thats a great idea for the present emzy, im sure holly will love her little sister :)

GG , hope the girls get better soon poor things x x

F&C i would defo complain, there is no excuse for them to be like that especially because they werent busy x x

BTP the puppy is gorgeous, and so funny that dh is getting his payback with the waking up :haha:

Becs so glad ur dh is home safely x x
I cant believe the weather today, finally a bit of sun :happydance: ive managed to put washing on the line and charlie has been able to have a play in the garden ! simple things!

hope everyone has a nice day in the sun x x labour dust to those needing it ha x

I must stop reading birth stories... I am so jealous of ladies having their babies. I hope your pains mean something Emzy, but I secretly wish it was me!! Lol xx

Riley does not talk, let alone sentences. :-( Perhaps he is just dumb!

I want this baby out NOW!! X

I keep reading them too and the "this is it" threads in 3rd tri and I keep thinking not fair!!! I honestly don't think I could get any more full of baby. I can feel her all up in my ribs and I can't lean forward and I can feel her head bearing down permanently on my bladder! I think its a big baby. If the scan the other week was right, she will be around 9lbs now! I'm bigger and a lot more uncomfortable than I was with holly, so I think she's bigger than holly. I want my baby out NOW as well!!

Hollys in a right mood today. Moaning and crying at everything and does not want to play on her own! I really can't get down on the floor and that's given her the hump, we played in the garden and she just got the hump as I couldn't push her round on her trike! I put cartoons on and she keeps demanding "mou" (mickey mouse) but its not on so she keeps throwing a strop! I got the colouring stuff out but she just threw crayons everywhere in a mood. I think she's bored but I can't face going out anywhere! It's taking all my energy just to potter around the house at the moment!

Oh emzy the girls are like that loads at the moment I set up nice activitys abd they chuck them , what worked for me the other day was in the garden a bucket of warm water and an old decorating paintbrush and then "paint" the water on the bricks of the house or path or wash the slide ect it kept them quiet whilst I pegged the washing she may let you sit and watch ? :)

just popping in to wish teeny and emzy labour asap! :thumbup:

not nice weather to feel so pregnant!:hugs::kiss:

Dh said to me, perhaps puppy should go back, she is an added strain on the family we don't need! 3 nights of disturbed sleep and he has had enough, dispite the fact he has spend the days doing sod all and the afternoons on the Xbox!
I have a few thoughts, one she is not going back, she was a gift from me to him and for 1 its fudging ungrateful!
2 the kids love her.
3 good job you can't send children back, I guess we would have none if that was the way.
4 I can't quite believe him after wanting her and going on about it, he has lasted 3 days!
5 I watched Jeremy Kyle today and actually wondered what the woman wAs moaning about, her poor husband had ploughed everything into work and supporting her and she was moaning because she felt neglected, I am in the reverse if that, I actually have a cause to go on that show, watch out fir the program, "your ungrateful, lazy, neglect me, shout at the kids, you have put in 3 stone and your backs knackered and you never want sex, and now you want to give the family puppy back"
Knockout tv!

Vent over, imagine this on facebook!

Hey girls

No baby announcements yet then : (

Sorry for not being in for ages, after a while I realise I would need to spend more time to read through all the posts and I'm having less and less time to do that ... But thanks to jellies recap message I am up to date.

BTP- it's hard to give up doggies but sometimes it's for the best, that's why I had to rehome two of my dogs, it was hard but they are so much happier now which makes me happy and no more dog poop in the garden so Paige now has a garden to play in x

GG- how's your mum ? X

Nothing much happening my end, finishing off the summer house. I am now 1 month and 10 days of not smoking. Paige still doesn't sleep through the night and I get about 4 hours sleep a night which is killing me. All my tests are still showing clear too.

Wishing Teeny and Emzy labour dust.... U guys must be so fed up by now..xx

Hi LadyK, saw you on FB with Ange. Glad you had a good time. Xx

Well, I have woken up feeling poorly. I have a cold, a headache and a cough! No fun. X

3 days to go and feeling fed up. I can't go 12 days overdue. Please come baby!! Xx

Ladyk- glad all your tests are coming up clear and well done on the no smoking that's great.
Teeny- sorry your not well. Hope you get better quickly and baby girl makes her appearance soon I don't think you will go over I think the weekend and your lil girl will be here.

Pup slept through last night, dh in better mood about her, poor pup :shrug:

Ladyk, well done on not smoking, that is brilliant xx

Hope babies start showing themselves soon! Xx

Rosie starting to settle herself a bit more, getting cross at me if I pick her up! Think she will move to the girls room in 2 weeks half term week, it's a fairly big job as I have to dismantle cot to move it to the room next door. :haha:

Torch going past ds's school today, going to take girls to see!

Back soon to check for babies! :hugs::hugs:

Teeny I feel the same, was in tears last night as I was so uncomfortable and saying to Matt I can not go overdue as I'm so bloody huge and can't move! I am full to the brim! I got stuck in the bath last night too, couldn't get out and had to get Matt to come and get me out!! Woke up with very strong BH a couple of times last night... they don't usually wake me up so it's good they are getting stronger! Very crampy this morning, so hoping that's a good sign too, but it's probably wishful thinking!!

Hi ladies, had an amazing time in Prague but now have some sort of bug/flu thing and an ear infection and have been throwing up all night, my whole
Body hurts so much too! Off to the doctor shortly so I'll catch up properly after xxx

Enjoy the torch ceremony BTP. Glad Belle settled last night. It is so hard when the children get attached to animals and then the prospect of them going breaks their hearts. I hope DH let's you keep her. Xx She is adorable by the way!
You'll have to let us know how Rosie gets on in her new room in a few weeks too. Riley will be in with Chance in a few months so I'll be asking for a few tips!! X

LadyK, well done on the smoking. Keep it going. Xx

Emzy, I really hope Evie comes soon. I can imagine the torture for you knowing that Holly was already here by now and so you haven't been this far!
Chance was 10 days late and it was torture but I am a little prepared for an overdue baby. I just hate not knowing when she is coming. Xx

My days are so boring now. I wish them away. I like bed time when I know I am a day closer! Xx

The sun is trying to make an appearance so I think I might sit in the garden with Riley and potter around. I may even weed the borders!!

Aww, I have only been on time once, my waters broke a day before due date and she arrived a day after due date, I was 3 weeks late, then 1,1,on time and 1, so I have spent 3 years 9 months of my life pregnant and 6 weeks overdue!
I also was expecting to run over each time, but it makes it no less boring, I just wish I was one of those 38 week pregnancy people, but Im not, nor am i pregnant and only put on a few pounds either lol

Teeny, pup seems to have settled right in, last night no crying she slept through, and as that's what he can cope with she is looking good to stay,just dont like her as a weapon, seriously though after he took her out today and had every female that passed us from 19-90 stop and coo over her he would never give back the opportunity of so much attention! :haha:

Poor ds, I felt for him today,school have been saying for ages he can play an away game of cricket if he is good, then after a full day at school feeling poorly, including an hour of cricket after school they tell him he cant do the away game tomorrow.. I see why as he can be unpredictable, but why say he may ne able to do it and tell him at the very last he cant.
So not a very pleased mum, plus i spoke 2 weeks ago to the school about anger management and him being able to remove himself from lessons he feels he is not coping in and they have still not got back to me:shrug: So i am booked in tomorrow to talk to deputy head again, and i am taking ds with me to explain how this cricket thing has made him feel, i am going to make them listen to him like it or not!

Anyway, enough from me on my broken laptop, guessing all the letters! :haha:

:dust: To expectant mummies, hope your babies dont keep you waiting much longer!

Waves to all, lovely day today, sunshine at last! :flower:

:kiss::hugs:

BTP- that's awful, it just shows the school doesn't know how to handle children like him, children find it hard when they are let down, it's even worse for children like ours because they really don't understand and just see what's the point in trying, as a mum I would devastated for him so totally know how you feel honey... It's happend a couple of times jake, and it cost me a fortune as I spoilt him rotten just to make up for it..lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->