September Stars

Louise - sorry to hear your ill hon, he well soon x

Emzy and teeny big hugs honey, I was 16 days over due, I wouldn't wish that upon anyone.. It was hell, it started getting like hell at 37 weeks, the saying I feel like I have been pregnant forever ... Was very true, I was pregnant for bloody ages !!! X

Emzy has wrote on our June bugs that her waters have broke and she is getting mild contractions, hospital have said she has to wait and see if the contractions get any stronger and go in at 10. Hope she doesn't mind me updating you all that is all I know up to now.

Ohh Emzy I saw Facebook !!!!! Lots of love to you all can't wait to hear all about it x

Hi!
Sorry about being a crappy threadmate! Stupid busy these days.
Popped in to say congrats to Emzy! :happydance:

Received this text from emzy last night :

Evie Grace Barnes born at 9.36pm after a super quick labour, no time for pain relief! 8lb 7oz Xx

Must have been quick if the hospital only told her to go in at 10 and she was born before then! Congratulations honey x

I'm updating you all from my hospital bed, feel like shit excuse my language! The overnight drip hasn't really helped, I'm supposed to be getting some antibiotics for my ear infection but nothing yet so wondering if they'll expect me here all day? Or if they'll just not bother? I haven't been sick since last night so looking better on that front x

Huge congratulations Emzy. Xx what a lovely labour and weight. Xx
Well girls, I am still waiting!! :-( xx.

Yay congrats emzy. Welcome to the world Evie.
Louise- hope you get better soon.
Teeny- hope baby decides to come for you soon.

Enzy :wohoo: :wohoo: congratulations mrs!!!! Gorgeous baby you have there :) :) :)

Teeny :hugs: she'll be here soon

Awww Louise you poor thing :( I really hope something works very soon :(

Emma, thats amazing!!!!! Congratulations!!! I actually had a feeling last night I would wake up to news!!!!

Louise, yay on the not being sick but boo for being in still xxx

Teeny, come on little miss!!!!!!

Having lovely family time here!!!

Louise, glad you have stopped being sick and I hope you are better and back home soon. Xx

Becs, so pleased for you and Hope. And you have perfect weather to enjoy your family time too. Xx

Soo happy to hear the news! Congrats Emzy.

Teeny, FX you will be in the same position very soon. Lots of labour dust to you. :hugs: xx

Does anyone know how Louise is? I hope the hospital visit wasn't baby related.

I don't think it was honey. She has an ear infection and was vomiting. I think on one of her FB posts she made a comment in what it was. Xx

Hi, managed to get on at last! Fishy thanks for your concern, baby is absolutely fine I was admitted due to dehydration, I had +4 keytones in my urine which is pretty high apparently. Due to vomiting lots over 24 hour period but dont actually know what has caused it, possibly just because I have a sever ear infection but that doesn't hurt so not convinced! I was on a drip overnight and trying to drink as much as I can but stomach is still a bit iffy and drinking makes me feel a bit sick still so it's difficult, just awaiting blood results back and a check to see if keytones have lowered x

From what I understand if the keytones are 2 you get admitted for treatment so 4 is pretty bad. You poor thing, you must really have been suffering. I hope you feel better soon. xx

Gutted, just got results back off my latest sample and despite trying to drink as much as I can and a bag of fluids overnight my keytones are still +4 :( looks likely for another night in here :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->