September Stars

Sorry you have to stay in again Louise. Hope you get better and out of hospital ASAP.
I have my scan tomorrow to see if placenta has moved excited/nervous about it but by the end of the morning I will know what is happening which I happy about. Will update you all when I get home.

Good luck tomorrow FB. At least you can prepare either way, but I hope it has moved for you. Xx
Had the MW today who said I can book a sweep for Saturday!! :) They have never worked for me, but they can try!! Xx

Fb good luck tomorrow !

Louise you poor thing are you on a maternity ward or a normal ward?

Teeny hope the sweep works or that you don't need it at all :)

We are still all full of cold and goo ! Really need to start boosting their immune systems ! They did manage a little play in the garden today

Quick little update from me, keytones at last dropped to +1 and they've let me go home :) I promise to catch up properly tomorrow but for now I just want to curl up in my bed!

Great news Louise. I hope you get lots of rest.

FB good luck for tomorrow. X

FB :hugs: hope it goes well tomorrow

Teeny :hugs: she'll be here soon luv

Louise must have been really awful, glad you're out now though :flower:

My goodness what a nice day!!!! I have been to toddlers, gone up the mill green for a picnic and a paddle in the burn. Then spent the rest of the afternoon in a friends garden :D not too shabby!!

But now I have 3 cakes to bake (8 bits of cake) horses to muck out and the garden to mow..... :shock:

Louise - glad you are back out. Fingers crossed you are on the mend.

FB - fingers crossed for your scan

Teeny - lets hope the sweep works ;-)

Blob - I agree with fishy leave the mowing !

Louise, sooo pleased you are home!!!

FB, good luck for your scan xxx

Blob, hope you left the mowing!!!

How are we all??? Had a lovely day of picnic, playing in the garden!! Its so nice to be a family again, I feel so relaxed!! Altho Ian does keep harping on about wanting another baby!!!!! But he knows my feelings on that!!!

Must be really hard Becs :hugs: I'm not sure what I would think if robin or I really wanted another and the other not :( hard on both of you I guess.

I left the gardening ha ha - just going to do my DVD once all the cakes are done..about to do the last one FX finished baking by 1am :dohh:

HUGE congratulations to Emma on the birth of baby Evie...am awaiting a birth story!!!! :)

FB - Hope your placenta has moved and you get a good scan today!!!!

Louise - Sorry to hear you have been in hospital, but glad your feeling better and hope you had a good rest!

Blob - I dont understand this whole paying for school thing...are you sending the girls to a private school???? Or am i being really dumb today?

Becs - Glad Ian is home and you're having some quality family time!!

Hello to SR, F&C, Teeny and Jelly!! Hope you're all okay (and everyone else I have missed)

Well, it was my 20th birthday yesterday and I went to my friends house and we had such a good day, let the kids have a playdate and they brought me a Peppa Pig cake LOL!

But got a touch of heatstroke and today, I just feel crap!!!

I have a social services meeting tomorrow to discuss how everyone thinks I am coping and whether I will be allowed to keep the girls and what measurements they will put in place for Pippa! They was going to be coming to my house, but there is going to be so many people that they have had to hire out the canteen at the local college....

Kimi has come on so far now....this is her list of words....

Mummy, Daddy, Pip-Pip, Bubba, Bed, Up, Out, Done, Juice, Please, Nanny, Abi (lukes sister) , Narna (alanna, my sister) Mit-Mit (Mitchell, my brother) Chelsea (bros gf) Grandad, Dog, Cat, Beebies, Chugga, Bus, Book, Babe, Duck, Pidgeon, Quack, Quick, Squeeze, Whats That?, Ooops, Oh dear, Yes, No, Walk, Buggy, pot, poo, wee, go, bum, garden, and thats all I can think of right now...

Pippa is starting to have a nice break from being poorly.... she's putting on weight very well although weaning isnt going great because she was NG fed alot so is quite lazy with her transferring food...even with her milk she's quite lazy tbh, but in her developmental stage, she's about 2 months behind so considering how ill she has been, she's done brilliantly!!!!

Well, this is my news so far!!!

Hope to speak to you soon

xx

Hi Ladies

Just popping in quickly to say hi! Thank you for all the congratulations! Louise I'm so sorry you've been ill, I had no idea you were in hospital when I text you! I am glad they're letting you go home and I hope you feel better really soon.

Well it's been a mad few days, Evie arrived in super speedy time! I can't believe how fast it all happened. I'll do a proper birth story soon, but basically we went out for a walk on Tuesday and my waters gushed everywhere. Started with mild contractions right away but nothing major. Rang the hospital and they said to wait to see if the contractions picked up and to come in at 10pm. Contractions quickly picked up and came every 2 mins from the off. Went in to hospital at about 8, was checked and was 3cm but very thin. I thought I was being a wuss as the contractions were so strong and kept coming but I was only 3cm! They sent me down to the delivery suite and I had 3 major contractions on the way downstairs. By the time I got in the room I was already feeling the need to push but I thought I must need a poo as I was only 3cm. Sat on the toilet but definitely needed to push so went back in the room and the contractions were hurting so bad! The midwife yanked my trousers off and I got on the bed on all fours, she checked me and I was fully dilated already and baby was right there... this was 30 mins after being 3cm LOL! I started pushing and she was out within 13 minutes, it was all so fast. My labour is listed as 1 hour 46 mins and I had no time for any pain relief! When she came out she had the cord wrapped around her neck and she was floppy and not breathing. They took her to the resus table and gave her oxygen and she cried 3 mins later, felt like a lifetime! Took a while for her to pink up, but she was fine after a while. I think it was because she had come out so quickly, she was a bit shocked. I had a 2nd degree tear again but wasn't as bad as last time, got it stitched in the room with a bit of G&A. Got to have lots of skin to skin which I was so pleased about, as I missed out on that with Holly. She had a good go at breastfeeding before we went up to the ward and has since been feeding really well. We got to come home yesterday afternoon, which was great! She decided she wanted to feed every 15 mins last night from 10pm til 3am, but then slept til 9am, so was happy with that!

I'll try and pop on for a catch up soon. Hope the other due babies pop soon! x

Congratulations again Emzy. When Tyler was born he was a quick labour too he was 36 mins start to finish and he came out blue and to go to the resus table too. Very scary time, pleased that Evie is doing well now and managing to breastfeed as i know you was worried about that!

Louise hope you feel better soon.

Kids are hating this heat, been playing up the last few days and are driving me up the wall!
Jayden had his graduation photograph at pre-school today as well they all wore caps and gowns so cute! Can't believe he's going to school in september!
Already thinking about signing Tyler up for pre-school in sept 2013 think i'm going to put his name on the list after half term.
Alyssa has been crawling for a few weeks now and she's getting into everything. Tyler is hating it lol.

Emzy that's so quick ! Was matt with you when your waters went ? Who had Holly ? X

Got the paddling pool out girls have had a little go but they still all coldy and sad !

Teeny can you sit in a paddling pool ? This heat must be torture for you? That's what I used to do :)

Ym hope things work out for you x

Yes Matt was with me and so was Holly! We were walking about 15 mins away from home but it took ages to get back as Holly kept sitting on the floor and refused to move! Fortunately I was wearing all black but I was soaked through and dripping lol

My neighbor looked after Holly and put her to bed, my mum and dad came up as soon as they heard but Evie was born before they got here!

Wow Emzy that was quick!! Congrats again xxx

YM, you will do fine tomorrow. The girls are doing great - wow what a lot of words! Harry pretty much only has 3!! I will be thinking of you xx

Emzy, what a quick labour. I am so jealous!!
YM, the girls do sound like they are scoring brilliantly and I am sure social services will see that.
I am so hot today and sunburned!! Oops! But Riley is loving the garden and my DH has just spent 2 1/2 hrs planting the borders bless him. I love a garden full of flowers!
Boony, I can't believe Alyssa is crawling already. It seems like yesterday that you had her!

Well, I do not want to go into labour today as it is too hot. Tomorrow on her due date would be nice!!

Enjoy the sunshine ladies and I'll be back later. Xx

I know, she's 8 months old now though. The boys were crawling at 6 months but i think Alyssa isn't bothering as much because the boys take whatever she wants to her so she has no need to move herself lol. They boys were pulling up at the furniture by 9 months as well but she's nowhere near ready to do that, but she can putt herself up if she holds our hands. I'm glad she's going slower than them though she's my last baby so i want to keep her like a baby for as long as possible lol.

I remember being pregnant in this heat with Jayden (he was a july baby) it was awful. I was in labour through the night and it was cooler which made it easier but then we had to stay in during the day and it was roasting and they didn't have enough fans for the rooms. We had to wait for him to do his first poo before we could go home and he did at around 6pm and we still didn't get discharged till 11pm but there was no way i was staying another night lol. Hope your little girly arrives soon. Jayden was 13 days late and i hated every single one of those days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->