September Stars

Yes, her placenta moved so she can have a natural delivery. Chuffed for her x

Sorry I am late updating have been busy in the garden and out with Ollie, but yes my placenta has moved am so happy even though i had geared myself up for a section but over the moon I can go naturally so now she can come when she likes sooner rather than later I had Ollie at 37+5 so I think she is definetley going to be later than that as had no signs or anything that she is wanting to come.

FB thats fab news!!!!

Emma, Evie is lush!!!!

How are we all??? My neighours have decided dipsite being at home all bloody day that now would be a really considerate time to mow the grass!!! FFS!!!!

Emzy fantastic birth how different from Holly! Bet you weren't expecting that one!

FB - that is absolutely great news!

Oh hope teeny/FB your wait is not for much longer

Boony - that's sounds so cute having a preschool graduation . It really doesn't feel like 8 months already.

YM - I think you will have no issues with SS they will clearly see how well you have been doing.

JJ is not dealing with the heat today very well at all. I've ended up putting a massive room fan on to try and keep him a little cool as for 3/4 hr he was just getting really upset to the point he was nearly sick. Just have to keep checking on him now do he doesn't get too cool!

FB that's great news!!! :)

Wow she was super fast Emzy!! :cloud9:

YM yes we will be sending the girls privately, but I think 3 is about 30k (but more like 36 in 8yrs) a year I'm not sure we can do that :shock: I don't know how my parents did I really really don't. Got 8 years until we will be sending Tabs so robin just needs to work his arse off.
Aw good luck with the SS must be really scary :hugs: :hugs: you worried? Sounds like the girls are doing really well. Youve been such a good mummy I can't imagine them not doing all they can to help you. :hugs:

So stressful as hell today!! Good that my girls LOVE this heat :) they aren't bothered at all by it -yay! But I'm having to work tomorrow, cakes to deliver in this heat, mil can't have the girls and no idea when robins coming back - may have a break down vv soon

Full birth story with all the gory details here! https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...per-speedy-birth-evie-grace.html#post18305871

Happy due date to me!!
It looks like it has rolled around and will just roll on past!! Lol xx

Happy Due Date Teeny.
I think I am going to have a late on too she is too comfy wish she was like Ollie she would be here today.

That's great news FB.

Happy due date Teeny.

I found lots of brown blood when I went to the loo this morning. Am waiting for a call back from the dr.

Fx it's the same cause as Louise and just a low lying placenta.

Fishy brown blood is old blood so I think they see that as a good thing? Well not 'good' but you know what I mean, keep us updated hun
Sure it's fine, try not to worry too much although I know that's not easy xx

Teeny happy due date!! Get moving lady!!

Fb so happy your placenta moved! Yay! Bring on the eviction!!

Jelly how is JJ now? Hope you're ok and work issues are resolving and less stressful? X

As for me, I'm trying my hardest to eat as much as I can but still not managing much, still weak and fragile! A couple of the other girls that went to Prague have come down with sickness bugs too so looks like it was that, coupled with my ear infection, and the dehydration. Nice!!

Doc said that as I'm under 16 weeks there is still a threat of miscarriage and that there are no tests they can do so to just wait it out. Nice.

That's rubbish Ann, I was told on the phone by someone when I had my bleed that it was most likely a miscarriage and she explained very abruptly what to expect them said they'd scan me in a week or so to make sure everything was gone. They are awful. Van you ring your midwife, arrange a scan? Or early pregnancy unit? Or go to a&e and they'll
Scan you, don't accept his ignorance hun at this stage 30% of women have bleeds and over half of those have normal pregnancies xxxxx

Fishy what lovely bedside manner your dr has ! Let's hope it's nothing try to rest up and I'll keep everything crossed for you x

Teeny , fb how you doing ?

Layla is napping already she just cried all morning and Amelia is only happy if I sit next to her on the sofa , these colds arnt letting up yet !

Those who asked about mum thankyou , she has a new patch come up which she is monitoring , she has been busy she has been a full time carer to her brother who has Downs syndrome for over 25 years he had been in hospital for some time recently and she is beginning to admit she may not be able to have him home and he may need residential care this is a big step for her as she promised her mother she would take care of him when she died but I think she has to think of herself now , so she is busy with all that at the moment x

Fishy, ring the MW or antenatal unit. I am sure they will ask you to go in and be checked over. I hope everything is okay though, try not to worry. Xxx
Louise, good to hear you are on the mend. Xx
Genies, I think there is a time when people do have to think about themselves a little more. It is hard, but sometimes it's the only option. Xx
And thank you for asking Genies, I am doing okay surprisingly!! I was so fed up a few days ago and now I am thinking she'll come when she is good and ready!! I am tired and quite uncomfortable but nothing major considering I am carrying a fully grown baby in my belly!! Lol xx

Blob, is Robin coming home this weekend? Xx
BTP, as per your FB status.... Super woman once again!! Xx

Off to shower and pick up the baby monitor we ordered and forgot to pick up yesterday! My DHs BBQ may even be in so I may be able to pick that up too!! I love BBQ food.

My mw only works Tues and Weds unfortunately. I tried the community mws before I called the gp and they said it's too early for them to get involved. I've had some more bleeding so am off to a&e. Xx

Thinking of you Ann, take care, you have my number I think if you want anything xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->