September Stars

Teeny- Yes I was going to say tomorrow is the most pregnant I will ever have been. We had a BBQ yesterday it was great to be in the garden.

F&C- Thats ridiculous that they wouldn't see you my bleed was at 15+5 and they wanted me to go straight in. Will be thinking of you and as I have said before I have had bleeding a few times in this pregnancy and all is well. My thoughts are with you.

Louise- Sorry your still feeling rubbish, it sounds like you have had an awful bug.

I am feeling really good at the minute even been very pregnant and this heat I think it is cos I have been stuck in and not allowed to do much with my placenta been low now I can enjoy going out and walking and never thought i would say it but doing my own housework :haha: I am happy for lil lady to arrive when ever she wants too but preferably in the next 2 weeks as I dont want to go over then I will be moaning :haha:

Hi ladies. Thanks for the well wishes. They checked my urine and bloods and all came back ok. They have booked me in for a scan on Monday.

Just used my sister's doppler and am pretty sure I heard the heartbeat so am feeling much happier. Xxx

Oh that sounds positive I'm so pleased for you, will keep everything crossed for Monday x

Fishy, glad to hear things sound good, and hearing baby's heartbeat is lovely! Xx

Louise, hope you feel better soon, sounds like it's been a really nasty bug xx

Emzy, lovely to see such cute pics of Holly and Evie xx

Fb, great news the placenta has moved xx

Got to go Rosie being sick xx

:happydance: Teeny on Due Date !! Lets hope little miss doesnt keep you waiting for too much longer. I normally let dh organise the BBQ but have to admit I want one this weekend fter smelling others this evening yum :) Did you get allowed to have your homebirth?

Fishy - So pleased that everything seems alright. At least you can be reassured monday with a scan, I forgot how worrying the first few months of pregnancy are. :hugs: I think you should have lots of relaxing time in the garden this weekend !

GG - That must be really tough on your mum, but shes doing the right thing xx

Louise - Glad to hear that you are startig to recover (even though slowly). JJ is fine now as quickly as his high temp appeared it disappeared again so I decided not to give him his antibiotics as hes had so much of them recently. Love the new pic of Lillia posted yesterday such a gorgeous cheeky grin. Work is just as hectic and ive had to cancel my holiday I had booked for Monday :-( but im less stressed even though didnt get home until nearly 8 tonight.

We are off to a nursery tomorrow in a local village and then meeting the inlaws in a country pub tomorrow, hope it doesnt get too hot for JJ. Viewing two houses in the morning too but I think one looks promising but dh isnt so enthusiastic so will probably be a dissapointed again.

Teeny wow dd already ;)

Louise :hugs:

Fishy fingers and toes are crossed for you :hugs: I had huge bleeds with Rosalie, either ones that made pools on the floor or smaller ones that lasted a week :dohh: I didn't even have a low placenta just an odd body it seems ;) it's so common but really worrying too.

FB happy housework :rofl:

Jelly fx you have a nice day :flower:

Nope robins still not got a clue when he's getting back - looking like Sunday soon. I try to think of the extra money but tbh I really can't :(
Last cake is almost finished :)
Tomorrow I'm going to a baby and toddler show thing in Edinburgh to burn some serious money :wohoo:

Fishy, I am glad you have a scan booked and I am sure it was lovely to hear the heartbeat too. Xx
Blob, go spend!! Lol x
Jelly, I hope one of the houses is your perfect home. Xx

I am still here and still pregnant! I have a sweep booked for 12 but I am unsure whether to go. I am quite happy now being pregnant and I think I am scared of the reality of actually having another baby. :dohh:
I may go and see if I am favourable and on my way anyway and decide from that. Oh decisions, decisions!

On headbands?!. Impressive. Still with all the cakes you've been making that sounds like the least you deserve. X

Fishy - How have you been today, has your sister been helping you?

Teeny - Hope you had the sweep and all is starting up...... remember even if you have been checked and they say unfavourable it doesnt mean you will nnot go into labour soon...... didnt that happen with your Fishy? and one of the mods on here who has just had a baby

Well one house we were pleasently surprised about this morning but still had alot of work that we werent interested in, then estate agents said they have this house just on the market that they really want us to see we ummed and ahhed and I said yes then dh got in a mood because he wasnt interested in that area the we got stuck on the motorway due to an accident and was going to cancel but I perservered then he said he was going to wait in the car (...... see what I have to put up with!) Anyways we pulled up and he decided to come in and look and as it had just come one the market we didnt have any specs etc and were amazed this house ticks all our main thigs we wanted

Knocked through lounge diner
Space for washing machine, tumble dryer, dish washer (without being in hall ways or dining rooms etc)
South facing garden
Potential to extend or convert garage
Off road parking
Near motorway

This house would need nothing doing to it. We put in an offer which was refused so upped it and now the wife has said potential 'yes' but needs to check with dh this evening but estate agent is confident that it will be accepted...... so we now have to wait until monday to find out if it has or not . and to think dh wasnt even going to get out the car and had the arse because I wouldnt cancel the appointment lol.

The house that I thought looked promising was freaking awful smelt of pee, got beeped by the arsey neighbour as didnt like where id parked even though you could of got a double decker bus past and house needed alot alot alot more work than they made out.

Anyways, gorgeous day at our friends nursery and then went for lunch with inlaws where I had olives then a butternut squash and goats cheese tart with salad it was lush

Eurovision tonight ladies - Hope you all have been enjoying the weather today !

Good for you for persevering! It sounds really promising.. Fx you get good news on Monday. You have such a tight list of requirements. All we knew was that we wanted space, 3 bedrooms, a reasonable sized garden, near a good school and the rest was just that it had to feel right.

What is Norway's song all about?! My ears hurt.

Yep that happened to me Jelly. At my sweep she said she couldn't even reach my cervix and then my plug went the following day and waters ruptured 2 days later. X

heyyy everyone

I know I havent posted on here often but Im always looking you all up on facebook =) Im loving the pics of the new arrivals - absolutely gorgeous!

Now ladies, I have an announcement to make *drum roll please* IM PREGNANTTTTTTTTT! Got my :bfp: today at 16...yes 16dpo - still very very faint but actually there now - I needed to tell someone!!

BTW im keeping it on the low down for now but I wanted the September Stars ladies to know! EDD is the 01/02/2013 - mucho excited!!

love to all xxxxxxx

Ooooohhh massive congrats!!! How exciting! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xx

and you F&C!! Cant believe your 14 weeks already - that seems like it has gone so fast! How have you been feeling? xxx

Just a quick update from me. I had my beautiful daughter at 9.08pm weighing 8lb 7oz! She is called Elsie Florence Fuller. Quick labour, no pain relief and at home!! So sat here on my sofa with her! Xx

Congratulations Teeny!! Beautiful name and same weight as Evie! Did you go for the sweep?! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->