September Stars

Firstly congratulations SMTW!! Xx
Blob, that is an impressive amount on headbands!! Lol xx
Jelly, FX'd for the house. So pleased for you. Xx

Well, it was an eventful day. Went for my appointment at 12 and the MW was concerned she was breech. No sweep but off for a scan at a different hospital to check. Waited hours to find out she was fully engaged and head down!! So at 3.30pm the MW said she would checks for progress and gave me a sweep. Anyway, by about 6.30 I was uncomfortable. At 7pm I thought I was in labour so called the MW to come over. MW was here at 8.10pm, at my first check I was 10cm and I was pushing as the 2nd MW and student MW arrived!! No time for gas and air, no stitches! :) She is lovely. Now I am just waiting to pick up the boys and everything will be perfect!! Xx

Oh teeny congratulations, that is a gorgeous name.

Your birth sounds wonderful to think first check you were fully dilated. I'm so happy for you. Post a pic on FB when you are able as would love to see her xxxxx

Congratulations to STMW.

Congratulations to Teeny, love the name! Sounds like such a lovely labour. I would've loved to have had mine at home! so jealous lol.

Congratulations stmw!

Congratulations teeny! What a pretty name and what sounds like an amazing birth!! I hope this is becoming a running trend for star babies' siblings because I could do without a 37 hourer again! Can't wait for pics x

Me and dh dtd last night for the first time since we conceived..!!! I think out lack of intimacy hasn't helped our other issues and it was really good, it was also naughty because we were told not to because of my placenta, although they said it may make me bleed a bit they said the reason not to was because I'd blame myself if I had a bleed, nothing about harming the baby if that makes sense, and we presumed that my placenta has probably moved because I haven't had another bleed.. Well there's bright red blood there when I wiped this morning so now im kicking myself! Can feel baby moving fine so I know it'll just settle down (hope) but think we shouldn't have been so foolish!

I have my gender scan on Friday! Eek!

Oh jelly forgot to say I have everything crossed that they accept your offer! And can't help laughing a bit at the sound of your stroppy dh!!! Where abouts is the house? X

Louise - at least you know it's not about harming the baby and know its due to low lying placenta....... Hope the bleeding stops soon for you. You doing anything special for Wayne's birthday?

Really nervous someone who viewed yesterday will put in an offer Monday - just keep saying what will be will be , but difficult to not think about the house. Already looking into cost of converting garage lol. It's just off sittingbourne rd so not far from where we are now :)

And yes hubby is a stroppy sod at times lol - kept telling him he was being a child :rofl:

Congratulations stmw.
Congratulations Teeny, what a beautiful name and great weight. I am hoping my labour is as quick as yours and Emzys don't want it like last time.

Teeny - massive congrats !! What a fab birth and a gorgeous name !!! Really chuffed everything went well for you and can't wait to see a pic. Xx aim so baby girl broody even though I have Noah !! Xx

Emzy - how you getting on ? Has the bf improved ? How are you finding things as a family of four now ? Xx

Stmw - MASSIVE congrats !!! Xx

Louise - try not to worry Hun. I can't wait to find out what you and FC are having !! Do you mind what you have? Xx

Jelly - FXd for the house Hun. Xx

FB - you next then !!! Xx

Will be back screaming baby !!

Omg teeny!!!!!! Well Done you mrs!!!! At home tooooooooooo (awesome huh?). Awwww congratulations :cloud9: :cloud9:

Omg jelly a houuuuuuse fx for you!!

STMW yaaay congratulations :hugs:

Ps not hard to spend £90 on headbands :lol: 2 were £11 each and most £9 :haha: they are pretttyyyyy!! I was a bit stroppy because still had no idea when robin was coming home.

just come on to send congrats to teeny... :) lovely name and what a wonderful birth!!!!!

things didnt go great with the social....but will explain more when i have time x

Oh sorry things didn't go well YM.
Yes Laura it is definitely me next. Hope she doesn't keep me waiting too long.

YM - hope things improve with social services, why are they interested? Is it because of Pippa? :hugs:

Congratulations teeny on the birth of baby Elise, glad it all went so smoothly, and well done you at home! Xx<3

Stmu,congress on your bfp, wishing you a happy healthy 9 months xx :hugs:

Louise, not dtd does put strain in things, you need that intimacy to just be! At least you knew about the possibility of a bleed, so you know it's the placenta xx

Had a nice day, bit odd seeing as dh has been upstairs all day, he came down to do the BBQ, then went back up to the Xbox, I have cleaned up after a day in the garden, cleared garden, the house, hovered, the girls had a bath in the paddling pool lol I really do wonder why I am married sometimes, I do everything, I don't just mean, house and kids I mean little things like sorting days out, and holidays, he doesn't input anything, financially or anything else, I truly just can't be arsed to go through a huge spilt, I just don't have the energy, I know I should stop moaning if I am not doing anything about it, I am hoping and waiting to see that things will get better, it's 2 steps forward and 1 back all the time :dohh:

Anyway, time to get kids in bed, school tomorrow and a week til a week of lie ins!

Back soon xxxx

Aghh my last post isn't here!

Teeny, massive congratulations! I agree with the others that I would love to have a birth like that. Can't wait to see the pictures.

YM, what happened?! I hope everything is ok.

Louise tbh it sounds like the bd was well and truly needed and you were a bit more prepared for the possibility of bleeding so no point punishing yourself. Sounds like it was well worth it.

Boony, I haven't forgotten about your necklace. I need to properly chat to my sister but things have been a bit crazy recently. I hope we'll be able to help but I need her permission. Xxx

congrats Teeny!! What a beautiful name - hope you and your family are all well!

Well ive done some tests today and theres hardly a line =/ not compared to the boots one last night which apparantly picks up 25 - so im confused =/ I think I will go to the doctors as im 17dpo today so you would think there would be some definition to my line - like last nights! Boo!! Ahh well hope your all ok and enjoying this gorgeous weather =)

love and hugs xxxxx

What test did you use? Maybe it's not as sensitive and maybe the implantation happened quite late? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->