September Stars

stmw - you cant compare strengths of lines on different tests - Can you not get another Boots test ? I'm sure everything is fine

heya,

ive used all tests imaginable over the last 17 days!! FRER - nothing INTERNET CHEAPIES - something at 10dpo and 12dpo but then ran out! BOOTS - BFP last night - today I used cheapies from the pound store and a FRER! Im not too worried I just want to know IYKWIM? I think the boots is 25 but so is the normal FRER and the cheapies are supposedly 20 so you think it would show?

Im going to do another in a minute after holding for 3 hours - I think i produce more HCG at night?? xxxxxxxxx

well I did a IC - 20 (I think) and the faintest of faint lines appeared within the time limit - very faint though looks like an evap to me - but in the time limit - thats how faint it is! Hmm I think im getting stressed as Roxy showed up at 12dpo - will just have to wait and see I suppose! Thank you for your comments ladies very much appreciated! I think im driving the DH nuts with my constant - "come see the line come see the line" bless him! xxxxxxxx

Teeny fantastic news !! Glad all went so well , Amelia's middle name is Florence :)
How are the boys loving her?

Emzy how's it going I felt all emotional seeing your iCandy pic !

Stmw fingers crossed I always liked the SuperDrug tests , hope it's the one x

Jelly I hope you get the house any pics ?

Louise hope your ok ?

Lady k love Paige's pics on fb she is so cute !

Blob any news from Robin ?

Ym what happened love?

Btp I have no words sometimes you are amazing !

I'm having trouble with Amelia at the moment she seems very angry and is having huge temper tantrums I'm at a loss with what to do for the best sometimes !

Aw YM :hugs: let us know what happened luv :(

GG yes he got off the rig today so we picked him up in the afternoon - he was in bed by 8 :rofl:

Stmw aww luv you forget just how scary being pregnant is!! I would say be strong for a few days and don't test and then try again and see what you get. :hugs:

well I did a IC - 20 (I think) and the faintest of faint lines appeared within the time limit - very faint though looks like an evap to me - but in the time limit - thats how faint it is! Hmm I think im getting stressed as Roxy showed up at 12dpo - will just have to wait and see I suppose! Thank you for your comments ladies very much appreciated! I think im driving the DH nuts with my constant - "come see the line come see the line" bless him! xxxxxxxx

Agree with Blob try and resist and retest in a couple of days.

I think IC's are rubbish as Im sure it was Emzy on here who used them and they barely showed a line compared to the other brands even when she was loads weeks pregnant (If not Emzy know it was someone on here might of been fishy?)

Also have your cycles been regular is it possible you ovulated lated than expected and miscalculated ? Have you been temping ?

Here if you need us

GG - No pics as house only went on market friday I had a call and ask for the spec as there was nothing to refer to! Ohhhh God please let it be good news tomorrow

I tested this morning at 10dpo and BFN - not even a glimmer of a line

Fingers crossed over the next few days jelly, have you had some symptoms? Let us know about the house ASAP!! X

Gg thanks for asking I'm fine now :) lost over half a stone best diet ever!

Blob very happy robins home how long for or don't you know yet?

I'm looking after a 16 month old and 3 year old today, should be fun! Got them this week then the week after half term too, cue tiredness!!

Oooh Jelly, give it a few days. FX'd for a positive. Good luck with the house too. Xx
Blob, glad Robin is finally home. Enjoy your time together. Xx
Fishy, good luck at your scan today. Xx
STMW, stop testing! They say a line is a line. Even same brand tests can give discrepancies in results. Xx
Emzy, it looks like Evie had settled in well and Holly loved her! Xx

Hope things are going well Teeny.
Well me and Ollie are having a morning inside hiding from the sun I can't take the heat and been 38 weeks pregnant its too much.

It's lovely. Riley is really good with her and Chance has been lovely too. She is a good girl really but does end up in our bed at night!! She is unsettled today and has fed ALL morning. I am just off to feed her again, then shower. You forget how demanding new babies are! Xx

Teeny, Evie has been feeding all the time too! The hot weather doesn't help I don't think! xx

Stmw, Jelly is right, it was me with the faint ICs and they never got any darker. Even my lines on the FRERs didn't get darker!! A line is a line x

Back later, baby wants booby again! Hope you're all ok x

FB you must really be suffering in this heat.

Louise, how?! You've been poorly, you are pregnant and you're looking after 4 kids?! Who's doing the school run? Any more updates after the court hearing?

YM, are you ok?

The scan went really well today! Baby is fine and measuring spot on 15 weeks. They couldn't see any cause for the bleed so I am still wondering if I did something when I carried some boxes for work. He/she was looking so big and developed! It's amazing how quickly they grow. No sign of what sex. I'm beginning to think it's a girl as couldn't see any dingle dangle when they measured it's thigh bone.

Fishy I had the same, when they measured this ones thigh bone after my bleed I couldn't see anything so think possibly girl although it was probably a bit early to see anyway? I'm
So pleased everything is ok, it's amazing how quickly
They change from blob to baby!! I can't believe I'm 20 weeks on Wednesday and find out the sex Friday!

Oh and the boys I'm looking after are no trouble really, I'm still doing the school run when Wayne can't but we have a 7 seater now so it's doable!! Their parents are off to a garden party at Buckingham palace tomorrow so I will have them till 8pm, and Wayne is away tomorrow just for one night so that will be the hard one!!!

What does everyone think of the name Emilia? Wayne adores it, I love it too but think its probably too similar to Lilia? Certainly in spelling it is but sounds quite similar too?

Umm I love it too. It is quite similar to Lilia though but is that a problem? X

Our top girl's name so far is Alice. Still not 100% sure though. My dh loves it but I'd quite like something more interesting like Emilia but my hubby is not so keen. Xx

Yes Fishy really suffering in the heat feel bad for staying inside with Ollie so am outside for a bit sat hiding in the shade while he plays.
Louise- Love the name choice you have I think it goes well with Lillia.

We still don't have a definite name choice for girly yet our choices at the minute are Rosie and Daisy but could be something completely different when she arrives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->