September Stars

Did you say your scan is tomorrow Louise? Are you excited?! I wonder if it is a girl as you suspect?

I really don't mind either way, a girl
Would be lovely for Lilia to have a sister close in age, a boy would be lovely too as although I have Alex and Nathan, I don't have a boy of my own! I really have no preference either way though! Alex said he would like another sister.

Fb do you have a text buddy or anyone updating us for you for when you go into labour?

Hey ladies!!!

So sorry I have been a crap therad mate, been rather busy with Ian being back!!!

We are on the move again in 8 weeks, I will be so glad to leave this place!!!!

Louise, I think girl too!!!!

How are you all??? xxx

No Louise I dont have a text buddy if anyone would like to be it.

I'll happily do it FB I'll pm you my number x

Becs great news on the move! Hopefully you'll settle nicely into wattisham x

FB - That's a great sign getting the cramps and being low. How you finding the weather today any easier ?

Louise feeding sounds a nightmare, how long have you got the kids for?

Bes great news on the move, hope you settle quickly onto your new place.

I've got a cruddy cold this morning boooo, still no AF or sign of a BFP havent got any symptoms either except light headed but I get at times anyway so not holding much hope. Thinking with the house move etc probably not a great time to be getting pregnant at the moment anyway.

Ooh jelly I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! The house looks lovely I love the garden x

I'm having the boys full days mon, tues and wed and just mornings thurs and fri, that's for this week and next week and the week after half term, today was a one off into the evening as they were invited to queens garden party today. They're no trouble really just tiring! I'm only charging her £80 a week so £20 for the full days and £10 for the half days as I didn't know what to charge as I'm a friend but it's also very tying!

Louise your cheap ! :) wish you could come look after the girls !

Jelly that house is stunning ! I love the space and the kitchen is totally liveable isn't it ! If you moved that house to hear you could add another 100k on to it easily !

Louise your friend has a got a very good deal , is it for someone on campus?

GG - Kitchens great just not sure I could live with the doors so thinking of getting a cheap set that we have for our current house :) It really is a great space especially the knocked through 31ft lounge diner

Jelly I am jealous, I want my own house!!!!

Louise, you are cheap!!!! Cant believe you are half way!!!

I have a feeling we will only be there 12 months as Ian has been told he should pick up on his next promotion in Jan!!! Good in one way but bad in another! Frickin army!!!
My neighbours are still dire, but they move 2 weeks before, bloody typical!!!

Thanks for your number louise I will update when I am labour

Jelly the house looks lovely. I am also jealous we are still paying off debt so we can afford our own house. The garden looks quite a good size too will be lovely in summer.

Louise - Happy 20 weeks.

Thanks ladies. I'm wondering just how long I'm going to have to wait to get a proper bump this pregnancy?! People still don't know to look at me and that's even after losing over half a stone when poorly last week!

Happy 20 weeks Louise, our girls names are all ie endings, Emmie, Sophie, Rosie, I like the same sounds! And my sister and I have totally different names and my dad still bloody calls me by her name! I tend to reel off the children's names til I get the right one, or just 'Ben' as he is usually trouble! X

I have tried but I just cant keep up on here with my phone!
Rosie is getting more demanding for booby, I am trying to get her to take more food and less me but she is fixed on booby, I know it's her comfort, I really wish she had a dummy at times like this!

Glad new babies are doing well, and lovely to see them on fb <3

Got to go, felt tip pen crime happening, and Rosie having been told no is now saying "mummy boober"

Big hugs all, sorry fir being so rubbish on here, 5 children, 3 chickens, 2 guinea pigs, a puppy and an over demanding husband all takes its toll! Xx

We finished Bfeeding a week and a half ago now, when we took off the rail on Harry's cot. I can't say I'm missing it. It's nice to have them back even though it'll only be for a short while!

Happy 20 weeks Louise! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->