September Stars

Hi everyone :flower:
I promised to try and keep up, when i got my new laptop last week but my delightful son has broken it :growlmad:

HUGE congrats to Emzy and teeny :happydance: :flower: I absolutey adore both names aswell :)

Jelly, Great news on the house :)

Louise, Good Luck tomorrow with your gender scan :flower: I think girls for both you and F&C!! Emilia is a lovely name it goes really nicely with Lilia!

FB, hope you go into labour soon :dust:

BTP, that really made me laugh felt tip pen crime and 'mummy boober' haha i properly giggled and im sat in the college library alone :blush: (BnB is without a doubt more interesting that sociology!!)

:hugs: to everyone else sorry for anyone ive forgotten!!
I am sat here stifling away in this library, i cannot wait to finish for the summer in a week or so! Also cant wait to spend a bit more time with Charlie-Jack although not sure why because hes a right little monster at the moment! Everything is 'no' exceot he cant say it properly so its more like 'nore' 'nore nappa mamma' (no nappy lol) or 'nore baa mamma' (no bath!) He is such a typical boy :haha:

Hope everyone is well, i better get back to the boring-ness!!

Evening ladies xxx

Lilia, nice to see you!!!! Grrr on the laptop front!!!!!

Has Teeny had her baby?? Am I missing something!!!!

Had a lovely day, went into town this morning, messy play this afternoon! Hope asked for her potty and has been using it all afternoon, I am so proud of her!!! She even done a number 2!!!

Yes teeny had her baby a couple of days after emzy, on the 24/25th I think, very quick labour!

Well done hope on the potty!!

Lilia it's nice to see you even without a laptop, naughty boy!!

Loooooong day here, I think it's after having them till 8 last night then again all day tired me right out!! Looking forward to Wayne getting home from his recce so he can take over! Although I've actually tidied everything and cleaned kitchen so there's nothing to do except fetch the washing in off the line and to be honest I could ask Alex to do that!!

:hi:Lillia - JJ is starting to be less easy going recently cries every might when we say it's bedtime now, or cleaning teeth.

Louise - cant wait to hear about your scan Friday- I'm also sure within the next couple of weeks you will pop and look pregnant.

I've worked from home today as have a stinking cold and ear ache. Unfortunately got to go in tomorrow. Have nieces disco party tomorrow afternoon with JJ should be fun ;-)

Hi!
I'm still alive!
Just nutty busy and a rotten threadmate! :blush:
Sending love, congrats and welcome to Teeny and new :pink:

And :hugs: to the rest of you! Sorry I've been so shitty at keeping up. The work and moving stuff has piled on, on top of which I've got a really spectacular cold. Laryngitis has hit full force - not so great for someone who earns her cash by teaching and public speaking. :nope:

But thinking of you all! :hugs:

Just popping in to say hi! I am still here! Just usually with a baby attached to me! She wanted feeding constantly from 8pm til 4am last night, so I am a bit frazzled! I'm pleased with how BF is going this time though and I seem to have plenty of milk. After the boobathon last night, I was dripping like a tap this morning! I had a go with my pump this afternoon just out of curiosity and got 1.5oz and that was after she had a quick feed on that side. I only ever managed 1oz with Holly and that took 1 hour of pumping to get! So I've popped it in the freezer to save for when I hope to introduce a bottle of EBM. Hope I can keep it up. It really just depends whether I can juggle feeding Evie and giving Holly attention when Matt goes back to work! But so far so good. I've been getting some help from Angie (limpetsmum) as she's a BF support person and her advise has been great :)

How is everyone? Teeny how is your new LO settling in?

Jelly, can I see your new house? Very excited for you!

Becs yay for Hope on the potty! What a clever girl x

Stmw sorry to hear about your bleed, like someone (fishy?) already said, hopefully it'll mean you're super fertile next cycle!

Man I am so glad not to be pregnant anymore! And I feel great, My belly is flatter than it was before I got pregnant ha ha! Must be the feeding I think. I feel quite energised, despite the lack of sleep and it's nice to be able to move about without creaking! The SPD has pretty much gone too, which is fab.

Holly's been quite good with Evie, although she's thrown a couple of wobblers this last couple of days. Generally though, she's been very sweet with Evie and she's getting used to her. Her routine has been upset though, which doesn't help with the tantrums, so we're trying to get back to normal bedtimes and meal times for her. Today has been lots better and she's been less tantrumy, so hopefully she will settle down a bit x

Hi ladies, had to share some news, my friend is pregnant and went for her 12 week scan today. She already has two little boys (the ones I'm looking after) and this one wasn't planned, she has PCOS... Well she found at her scan today that there are 3 babies in there!!! So she'll have 4 under 2 when they're born... Wowzers!!

Louise, thats amazing news for your friend!!!! Awesome news!!!!

Emma, you sound like you are doing a fab job!!! Well done you!!!!

We have had a lovely day, visited Ian's Nan, Hope was sooo good. When we got back she asked for her nappy off and done her wees and poo on her potty!! My baby is growing up :(

Emzy- your doing great I am so jealous you have your baby here I want my lil girly now.
Louise- wow that's great news for your friend, I bet that was a big shock. Good Luck for your scan tomorrow can't wait to hear if you are pink or blue.
Becs- it sounds like Hope is doing great with the potty. Ollie isn't that interested at the minute i let him have nappy off time and he will go to the potty after he has already done his wee wee on the floor.

Louise good luck for the scan I think pink ! X

Emzy glad things are going so well I'm sure holly will soon adapt to a altered routine !

Teeny how are things with you?

Went to show dh the nursery the girls will go to as he hadn't seen it , I had put them down for 1 morning a week from sept but just have no spare cash so I've moved it back to January , it's a lovely preschool and I'm sure they will love it !

Minds gone blank and I've forgotten lots sorry x

evening everyone...congrat new mummys/siblings!! My sister had her second on saturday 19th (2 and a half weeks early) weighing a tiny 3lb 3oz!!! She has been allowed home today weighing 4lb 1oz...she teeny tiny!!! xxx

Louise what fab news...but OMG what a shock that must have been!!! Emilia is a lovely name :) good look for tomorrow!!! xxx

Well done Emzy on the breast feeding...a friend of mine has a box of specil things she gets out when feeding...thngs which you can helps her with using one hand or talking to her about (i.e. puzzles, flash cards, a megasketcher-not messy hehe...) xxx

Hope everyone is well...still cant get on on my phone :( xxx

Hi sarahka /lbb

Emzy thought I'd messaged you I'll do it again xx

Louise omg that woman will need to be superwoman after all those little ones running around. Always gives me hope hearing women with PCOS falling pregnant

Emzy - great news on the bf I so hope I can feed next time as I did everything wrong with JJ :cry:

GG - kids will love the nursery.

JJ went to his cousins disco party this afternoon he absolutely looked tormented when he first arrived but by the end he was happily dancing and clapping.

Had a call from solicitor today our buyers are requesting with exchange contracts and complete by next Friday 8th and us move into rented I was fuming told solicitor they are the ones who would lose out as they have paid for survey etc and in no way are we considering rented. They are the first people in the chain ffs

Jelly how damn right rude of them!!!! How dare they!! Can i see ur new house pls too xx

Lbb Matt just went out today and got a bunch of stuff to put in a bag for feeding time, colouring books, stickers, etc. Working well so far! X

Louise I think GIRL!! - oh my gawd about you're friend how amazing!!!!!! What did she say when she saw the scan???

Jelly please may I see the house?? :flower:
- how RUDE they are :shock:

Btp she is such a booby monster!!

Emzy it sounds like you are doing so well :cloud9:

Wow LBB that's teeny :)

Becs she is doing so so well with her potty :thumbup:

GG what did he think of it?

Sarah I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

I'm sure I've missed off loads!!! :hugs: to everyone!!

Good luck today Louise I think pink.
Lbb- congratulations to your sis how tiny bless.
I am in single figures today and trying everything to get lil lady moving think she is too comfortable in there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->