September Stars

I wondered that too ^^ because your obviously an amazing mummy, but what ever your reasons - in their eyes you've gone back to an abusive relationship and your children have too :hugs: still doesn't get away from what they actually did being really sneaky and urgh!!!!!! I would bring it up because I don't know how they have the rights to do that without serious evidence!!!

Jelly im SO jealous!!!!!!! I wish I was closer and could go to one :cry:

F&C wow you're 15 weeks already :shock:

Haha I keep feeling like everyone's pregnancy is going quicker than mine!! Like fishy will overtake me soon!! Haha! Are you going to find out the sex Ann?!

Oh and can't remember if I said before but this baby is in a breech position.. She didn't seem concerned at all, does anyone know when I should worry?!

Oh and sorry for babbling but placenta is still low so have another scan at 34 weeks and a consultant appointment next week!

Louise my placenta was low with Harry and it had moved by 32 weeks. I'm thinking the bleed was due to a low lying placenta too as we bd the other night and I've had a teeny tiny bit of bleeding. Not worried though. I wouldn't worry about her being breach as there's plenty of room in there still. I think you only need to wonder quite late in your pregnancy.

Yep 16 weeks on Monday! Still feel very newly pregnant though. Yep we're going to try and find out at our 20 week scan on the 2nd July. Can't wait! X

Louise I wouldn't worry about her been breech at the minute and the placenta I had my scan at 35 weeks they said it hadn't moved and weren't very optomistic that it would move and then went back at 37weeks and it had moved so there is plenty of time for things to change for you.

I don't remember your placenta being low with Harry! She seemed very confident it would move, wasn't completely covering cervix now. Have you got a bump yet fishy? More or less than with Harry? I have the starts of a bump but my friends are saying if they didn't know I was pregnant they certainly wouldn't guess, almost laughing at my lack of bump!!! I had it with Lilia so know what it's like but I really thought by 20 weeks I'd have something to show!! Might take a bump less photo for you all to see!!

Yep it showed up at my 20 week scan but I didn't have any bleeding and wasn't told to stop bding. I have a small bump but it just looks like bloat really, unless I stick it out and then I can see people looking at me wondering. I thought as I lost loads of weight and being my 2nd that it would be massive but I think it's smaller than last time. Am off to check my journal...

Actually looking back, I'm bigger now, but I remember thinking I was big last time as I was so stick thin normally and it was the first time I had a bump. I'm pretty sure no one not in the know, would think I'm pregnant.

Louise I would say it won't be for another 12 weeks before they start become concerned about breech but even then babies can move

F&c / Louise - sometimes I think because you've experienced how big you get at end if pregnancy the bump feels smaller? Women at work is feeling the same at the moment. - you should both do a bump pic

JJ has learnt a new word today - cuddles .... Kept alternating between me and dh and saying cuddles then giving us a big hug. So cute!

AF came today :cry: onto another cycle. On a good note my dpo lasted longer and 3rd cycle of approx 35 days so that's a good sign. Just need to lose weight

That makes total sense jelly. Sorry to hear your af arrived but it's sounding like a bfp may not be too far away now that your cycle is pretty much back to normal. Will try and get a photo tomorrow at our friends' wedding. X

wow...im on twice in one week!!

YM - thats shocking that you were not informed they were going to be checking ur girls. I think if you made a complaint about it you will find she shouldnt have done it!! Im sure from a safeguarding point of view she would have had to have another social worker present anyway! You are a fab Mummy dont allow them to make you doubt urself!! It probably is due to urs and Lukes history but they will probably offer you both counselling and/or parenting classes if they do just do them even thou you know ur more than capable because it will go good against you xxx

Louise fab news on ur girly bump!!! xxx

Me and my teeny niece 'Katelyn Jay' she is 2 weeks old today and weighs 4lb 3oz now :) (ignore the state of me...work attire and bedraggled by 12 2yr olds...lol)
560625_10151178087254968_576284967_13570879_967930701_n.jpg

Louise- No twinges or anything and 39weeks tomorrow she is not takning after her brother and coming 2 weeks early. I am really hoping she is goin to come in the next week I don't want to go over at all.

Hi there been missing for a fair few months and back to pregnancies and new babies. congratulations to you all!! My daughter starting reception in sept and got 1st choice school. Ben at nursery full time and doing brilliantly! Won't be awol for so long and will check in more regularly.

Love to you all!! Xxxx

Blondie, hi, my dd starts school September too, and got first choice, ours do one half day then full time, not looking forward to it, we struggle to get her in for 2 half days at nursery! Xx

Ym, omg disgusted, how can they do that without your permission, I agree totally they did it because of your other half, many women persistently go back to men who have been violent, I had a call from social services when my dh had the police involved then social services were also. I had to explain I would leave if I felt they were in any danger, which I did do but more because I wasn't having the kids safety questioned or my care of then because I was with an idiot. All the same they have treated you wrongly not discussing their concern and stripping the children is appalling behaviour if they want your trust, do they think you are daft? Really think you need to address that with thwm :hugs:

Have to go, hugs to mummies, bumps and babies happy royal weekend whatever your doing xx:hugs::kiss:

The more I think about it YM the more I think you need to definitely seek advice as to what the social worker did. I highly suspect it was illegal. If someone did that to Harry I would try and sue them!

Same here I think it was completely wrong and I think I'd be making a formal
Complaint!

Jelly that a good point, although I wasn't all that big at the end of my pregnancy really but I loved my bump as it was a long time coming!

We're off to my mum and dads for a couple of days after lunch, with all three kids should be fun couple of days x

Awww Jelly :hugs: sounds like its going the right way though :)

Hi blondie :hi:

YM- Yes I agree with the others I would complain about what happened.

39 weeks today ladies 7 days till due date and no twinges or anything she is super comfy in there. I have decided to just embrace my last few days of been pregnant and spend as much time as possible with little man and enjoy my last few days of ever been pregnant again as this is my last one. Lil lady will arrive when she is ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->