September Stars

Daisy I have the iCandy Cherry and you can get adapters to fit your maxi cosi car seat to it. I love mine, it's lightweight and compact and very easy to manoeuvre. I have no complaints about it at all! x

Evening all!!!

Hope everyone is ok xxx

Had a lovley day with Hope, I can't believe how much one little person can chage your life so much!!
I am home alone for the next few nights, actually looking forward to it being just me and Hope!! I am off to baby massage tomorrow, looking forward to it!!! Might get to meet some people!!

Hiya everyone! Just a quickie! We've got a little sickie here too, poor Sam's full of cold and really bad conjunctivitis AGAIN! This is his third time in his almost 12 weeks of life, poor lad. We are all passing a cold around again though so it's no surprise!!

Hope you're all okay tonight. I'm having a bit of supper and going to try and get some kip. Poor fella's only just settled!

Night night all xx

You are allowed to see medical notes under the Data Protection Act but if you want copies the maximum they can charge is £50. If it's a medical record then you need to make an application for Access to Health Records. If it's access to any other record held by anyone then it's £10. I do this sort of thing for a living as I manage Data Protection and Freedom of Information at a hospital.

Hope this helps.

Daisy I have the iCandy Cherry and you can get adapters to fit your maxi cosi car seat to it. I love mine, it's lightweight and compact and very easy to manoeuvre. I have no complaints about it at all! x

I have the Cherry too and it's perfect! It's half the weight of most travel systems.

Evening all!!!

Hope everyone is ok xxx

Had a lovley day with Hope, I can't believe how much one little person can chage your life so much!!
I am home alone for the next few nights, actually looking forward to it being just me and Hope!! I am off to baby massage tomorrow, looking forward to it!!! Might get to meet some people!!

Have fun! FX you meet some lovely ladies.

Hiya everyone! Just a quickie! We've got a little sickie here too, poor Sam's full of cold and really bad conjunctivitis AGAIN! This is his third time in his almost 12 weeks of life, poor lad. We are all passing a cold around again though so it's no surprise!!

Hope you're all okay tonight. I'm having a bit of supper and going to try and get some kip. Poor fella's only just settled!

Night night all xx

Poor sausage. Hope he gets better soon. I feel like a swallowed a golf ball so I really hope I'm not getting ill as don't want to pass it to Harry.

Harry is now missing out his first night feed so he's going 7-8 hours!!! It is heavenly. His personality has also really developed in the last few weeks. He has become such an angel. I'm so in love with him!

Yea she seems to love her pants and potty :)

I just got her a toilet seat for a bit later but also just got a portable potty :wohoo: See my only worry just now is what to do if you're like shopping in a city and no toilets :rofl: Have to say toilet training has been the most worrying part so far :rofl: :rofl: SOOO much help though thank you :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Its really easy just take the potty everywhere, so if she suddenly needs a wee just sit her on the pot, we have set the pot down just about anywhere, the most bizarre has to be in the children's sharing assembely! just empty it where you can, it is no worry!
Ask her if you go anywhere you know for a while may be difficult if she needs a wee b4 you go, but nowhere is impossible!:hugs:xx

I have the Cherry too and it's perfect! It's half the weight of most travel systems.

just had a look on thier website must say i like the icandy cherry special edition! wow it does fold quite flat by the looks of it too, (we have a C3 boot is small) thanks ladies!

I know quinny you can pop the car seat onto the chassis but everyone seems to have one,(around here anyways) i like to be different :winkwink:

any advances on icandy?

Evening all!!!

Hope everyone is ok xxx

enjoy baby massage today sure that Hope will love it!

Night night all xx

Awwww poor lad :( i hope he is better soon :hugs:

Harry is now missing out his first night feed so he's going 7-8 hours!!! It is heavenly. His personality has also really developed in the last few weeks. He has become such an angel. I'm so in love with him!

Yay go Harry, thats great F&C awww :cloud9:

Well weve had the worst night ever bethany was up been sick all night :nope: i'm on the 3rd lot of washing now, poor lamb is resting in bed

she said "mummy your going to be my nurse today" bless her xxx

Aww poor sausage!

Re the Cherry, if it's any interest we got ours 2nd hand for £100 complete with carrycot and adaptors. It was in really good condition too.

Daisy it sure does fold flat! The reason we bought it was because we don't drive so we needed a small pram that wasn't too heavy, that was easy to collapse and folded small in case we had to put it down to get on the bus. Now it sits snuggly in a little gap in the hallway by the front door when we're not using it, it's perfect! Mine cost £300 for the chassis and seat and an extra £150 for the carrycot, but it's not likely you will need the carrycot as Holly is nearly out of hers already! I got it in John Lewis. My mum and dad have just bought us the Maxi cosi car seat and adapters so we can use that instead of the carrycot until she is in the seat, as she can't go in that til she is 6 months old x

Louise - JJ is having 6oz 5 times a day and he's only getting one soiled nappy every other day usually. As others have said as long as she's gaining weight and wet napped try not to worry

Asher hope Sam is feeling better soon xx

Daisybell we have the babystyle oyster which I preferred from the cherry because you can fold the chassis with the seat attached, it also had extra features such as an adjustable handle height extended hood so don't need an added parasol. They were the same price as candy cherry, however only downside was getting the pram as they had a massive backlog of orders as didnt realise new version would be so popular.

I think ive got my period..... It's really light though I thought your first period was meant to be heavy? Maybe it's still postnatal bleed as I only stopped for a week before this bleed started

Emma, I might put Harry in the pushchair fairly soon. I've heard they recommend to wait until 6 months but that seems pretty old compared with what other manufacturers say and Harry hates the carrycot.

Aww poor sausage!

Re the Cherry, if it's any interest we got ours 2nd hand for £100 complete with carrycot and adaptors. It was in really good condition too.

WOW! thats a bargin price f&c!

Emzy it sounds just like what we are looking for, coz our boot is tiny anything like a graco travel system wouldnt have a cat in hells chance of fitting in there & in the winter i will be getting the bus up to bethanys school.

jelly ooo ive never looked at that one, boots sell it so i will have a read, thanks

Ive been looking on ebay at pushchairs but i just never knew what one would be best to go for :dohh: andrew wanted the my4 then a parent at the school said it was the worst pushchair she had ever owned! so bang went that idea lol

jelly when my period started it was sooo light for 2days then really heavy for the next 5! i got mine when Ollie was just over 6weeks old.
hope u are really lucky & have a light one :thumbup:

daisy- im a icandy girl too, i have the pear, with the two car seats attached its only very slightly longer than other buggys id never go anywhere with a side by side and it was from ebay!

we are still struggling with conjunctivitus hugs to sam and holly who i beleive also have it!

when do babies usually go into cots or own rooms? was just thinking ahead!

Fishy I was thinking that too. TBH I've never even put the seat on the chassis yet... I guess I'd better do it to make sure it is alright lol Does the seat recline right back? I'll have to have a look.

Genies Holly was in her own cot for a while but sleeps better in the pram carrycot so we've got her in that inside the cot at night. She'll have to go in the cot soon though as she's nearly too big for the carrycot!

xx

I think so. I have tried it but it was a while back. I'm pretty sure it reclines quite far as you can pull up the feet section so that they can lye in it. The chassis is in my car and the battery is flat so I can't get to it (!!) so let me know how your trial goes! x

I've heard of people putting their LOs in from 2 or 3 months. I thought it was as long as they could support their own head?

I LOOOOOOOVE my pram :lol: its so pretty ha ha i have the apple (which i've converted to a pear and apple) you can click the seat onto this one also :wohoo: I just love the options with it and its so shiney and prettyyy :rofl:

Awww Rosalie has had a none stop cold too Asher :nope: its awful having big brothers and sisters.

Becs i dont think i'd stay sane unless i went out, i think im only in the house for 2 days a week if that :dohh: I also run a baby group I hated with Tabs not meeting people, though i didnt like how most people thought i was so young. Although when i walked into the babygroup when i first went 99% of the mums where my teachers at school :rofl:

BTP i took her potty to her music class today :lol: although she asked to go twice she never did anything :lol: seems to be the slight problem of not asking...though at home she's totally fine :dohh: but she didnt need to go and was dry and dry for her nap :wohoo: Thank you so so much :flower: Think she's too independant and hates asking she just wants to do it herself. Blondie i'm also using a skirt :haha: easiest way just now huh? Also have maternity pads on her car seat :blush:

Emzy the apple carrycot is HUUUGE no way Rosalie will be outgrowing it anytime soon she's not even half way down it yet :wacko:

The icandy cherry goes pretty much flat a friend on mine used it with her LO from an early age before she could put her head up because the cherry carrycot is quite small.. :flower:

Hello, on my phone so just a short one lol.

Baby massage was fab, Hope loved it!

We have the m&psola and Hope more or less fills the carrycot and I keep thinking about trying the seat as it lays flat. She wakes herself up in the carrycot!! I know they say from 6 months but she is long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->