September Stars

FB, I was so fed up in the last week but as soon as my due date came I was very happily pregnant. I am kinda jealous as I really miss my bump and her kicking inside me. Really do enjoy these last few days as she won't be long coming. Xx
YM, what they did is disgusting and I would personally open a case against them. Xx
Louise, enjoy the time away at your parents. Xx

In the night garden live today ...... I'm so excited :)

Have to say loving the jubilee :)

Enjoy it Jelly! And let me know how it is, as we are going in August!

Jelly, hope you have a great time xx

Fb, happy last week of pregnancy, try and enjoy it....mmm not sure! Xxx

That was supposed to be what this said! Xxx

Enjoy it Jelly! And let me know how it is, as we are going in August!

Emzy it was really good, he got excited seeing the harboos outside, he was mesmerised throughout the show. Didn't like seeing igglepiggle and cried. Have to say it is expensive but thought everything was well thought out. Goodie bag is full of quality toys too. Glad we picked the ninky monk show as JJ is obsessed.

Hi all

How have you all celebrated the jubilee?

We went to a concert in the park yesterday followed by torch light procession and amazing fireworks ! The girls had great fun, they just run off in two different directions , they go up to other people and join in and Layla helped herself to other peoples picnics :) they did well with the fireworks much better than expected !
We going to a charity fun day at the pub today so they can run around there :)

Jelly glad night garden was a success x

Awwwwh that's so cute!! We are meant to be going next door to the bouncy castle I THOUGHT it was meant to be a family thing but now my mum is going shopping :wacko:

Blob, sounds like the sort of thing my mum would do lol:haha:

We have done quiet things picnics in the train, and cake baking with the girls, mainly involves me getting frustrated, cake mix everywhere and kids covered in ingredients!
Rosie been over clingy again, last night was awful, she was on the boob constantly and although I really don't want to I think I should move her cot :'(

Right loads to do, back soon, enjoy your extra bank holiday day! Xxxx

Hello!

We went to a jubilee party on Saturday, Holly had a lovely time playing with these little union jack flags and brought 11 flags home with her lol She keeps holding them all above her head and spinning round going weeeee! lol

She's still a little unsure of Evie, but is pretty good with her in general. She won't give her a kiss or hug her without coaxing but she says "crying!!" whenever she cries and gives her a blanket and tries to give her a dummy lol She also reads her stories and gives her toys, so she's warming to her :)

The breastfeeding got too demanding, Evie wanted feeding allll the time. For example, we had a photographer come here on Friday to take some photos of the girls. The shoot is up to 4 hours long and Evie fed constantly for 3 hours!! The poor photographer just sat there LOL She never seemed content and I couldn't hold her or anything without her wanting to be on the boob, so I decided to start expressing and see if that helped. So now she's having mostly expressed breast milk and some formula in a bottle and she's much happier and so am I! I know it's normal for a breastfed baby to want to feed a lot, but it was too demanding what with having Holly to give attention to as well. Poor Holly was getting all upset as every time I went to play with her or anything, Evie needed feeding. I'm quite enjoying expressing and have ordered a medela swing electric pump, so that should come at some point this week which will be easier than the manual pumping that I have been doing, as I'm pumping every 3 hours! I'm just glad that I can still give her some breast milk and that I've actually got some this time!! :) Evie was weighed yesterday and after her initial loss (she was born 8lb 7oz and wa 7lb 13oz at 5 days), she was back up to 8lb 8oz, so we've been discharged by the midwife now :) Can't believe she's 2 weeks old already.

Well done Evie and mummy, brilliant going! It is hard with boob, Rosie has picked up demand again and I feel like a slave to her! Her one week photo shoot she wanted a feed, the photographer took pics of her feeding which I didn't ask and was a bit surprised but now it's nice to have lol
:hugs:
:kiss:

Well done Emzy, that's really good going.

I organised a street party for our road and the one next to it. It was lovely meeting everyone but I'm shattered today!

I bought the aveda lactaline pump Emzy. When she is old enough my DH will then give her a few bottles as he missed out with Riley. I bet Matt enjoys feeding her too now. My DH can't wait!! Xx
We all went to the zoo today and had a lovely day out. Riley loved the monkeys! Xx
Little lady is settling in well and is such a lovely baby. She is just such a sweetheart. I do however fall asleep in the night and so she ends up in our bed which isn't good but I can't help it... Any tips for staying awake ladies?? Xx

I think tomorrow we are off to the seaside weather permitting which should be nice for the kids again. :)

I hope all you ladies are well and enjoyed the jubilee. Fishy, it must have been hard work to organise but I bet it was great fun too.

FB, I hope your little lady is getting ready for her appearance soon. X

I hope so too teeny I think she is laid on a nerve this evening and I can hardly walk I get a shooting pain in my back and down my right leg I am stuck in bed it's that bad.

Fb oh no hope the pain passes so you can sleep x

Emzy you have to do what's right for you and your girls x

I'm meant to be listing more stuff on eBay but I'm here oops !

I had my show last night and more this morning, having period cramps now going to go for a walk. I will update Louise so she can let you all know what is happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->