September Stars

Good luck FB - hope all goes well. Xx

Sorry for my lack of posts. Olivia has chicken pox and is really quite poorly with it. I'm finding it really difficult to deal with as nothing I do can help her. It's awful seeing her so stressed out. Will pop back later for FB news and will try and catch up. Xx

Good luck fb! Hope everything goes well and quickly x

I hope Olivia gets better soon Laura. Xx
FB, stay on that ball!! I loved mine in labour it really helped with the contractions! Xx

So been for a long walk and seems everything has stopped no pains or anything I am back on my ball I will get this lil lady out.

Fb, keep bouncing!!!!!!!!

Sounds like everyone had a lovely weekend!!!!

We just had a quiet one, the weather was dire here!!!!

How are we all?? X

Laura :hugs: I dread when JJ gets the pox, hope she recovers quickly .

FB - fingers crossed things start up again soon for you . Everything is going in the right direction though !

JJ is ill again with an ear infection. Dh has been at home with him today and took him to the doctors whilst I went to work. He was so upset last night he slept with me for a couple of hours.

Hey becs when will your move be taking place ? You must be excited ? X

Jelly poor jj hope you both get some sleep tonight x

Hi ladies, had a lovely time up at my mums, the boys are off at their mums now till we get Alex back on Sunday so a bit of time just the 3 of us!

Alex's mum has now decided to apply to the court for an order to stop us moving alex's school in September! So we're in court fighting that one along with the original Alex living situation stuff this month. Strange as when she moved she took Nathan out of school within 3 days without even telling us so not sure where she gets off trying to call the shots.. My view is that it's me having to do school runs because Wayne's work can change any second and he can't do it mostly, it's 50 miles a day which works out at 1000 miles a month, £200 ish, plus I'll be having to do it heavily pregnant and subsequently with a newborn and toddler! It's 2 hours a day and like I said to Wayne, if we're ordered to do it then theyll have to organise him transport because I refuse to have a newborn in the car 2 hours a day especially when I know what feeding can be like!! So we'll see where that goes! If anyone fancies earning a few extra quid by bumping her off for me please let me know!!

Laura poor Olivia, I hope she's better soon and Noah doesn't catch it, he's a bit young so should be ok as you're breastfeeding?

Poor JJ he really suffers with his ears doesn't he :( you two are welcome to come see us this weekend if you don't have plans xx

Hope everyone is well? Xx

Poor poorly babies! :( james has a uti at the moment and is being a grumpy screamy lil monkey xx

Come on fb bounce bounce bounce xx

...god that woman Louise!! can't pregnancy hormones be an excuse to get you off ;) xx

Poor JJ. Do the drs need to try and work out why he gets so many ear infections? It was the same for a friend of my nieces and they discovered the root of the problem. I'll ask my sister if you like?

Hi Jayne. So nice to see you on here again but poor James :( We're up your way in a few weeks... Midweek though?

Hope fb is ok xx

Incase any of you ladies want to buy some clothing samples. Generally the sizes are 3-6 & 12-18 months and then 6-7 years in boy and girl.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/buy-swap-sell/1042685-brand-new-clothing-samples.html

Omg I have had to lock myself in the toilet to write this lol

Fb, hope baby comes soon, I had loads of twinges with Rosie then suddenly it just took off, good luck, hope you have a nice speedy labour in keeping with Emzy and Teeny! :hugs:

Louise, that is exactly the journey I did to keep Ben in his school, 50 miles a day, and then fuel was cheaper, it was costing £50-£60 a week 2 years ago! And time we had to leave at 8am where now we leave the house at 8.30 ish! I did it for 3 years all through my pregnancy with Sophie which was hell and up to the July before Rosie was born, so babies, toddlers, pregnancies the lot, and I would not wish it on anyone!
Really hoping this whole thing gets sorted for you soon, it must be crippling on you all as a family and as a couple :hugs: :kiss:

Sorry I am rubbish in here, struggle with my phone and an ultra clingy Rosie, dh says leave it before we move her til summer hols, which makes more sense but she is so clingy I get no rest from her, unless I lock myself away! Literally in the kitchen she stands in front of me screaming and pushing me away from the kitchen sides, I do all cooking and washing up with her screaming at me! Lol

Time to go, back soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->