September Stars

Btp Harry is often like that but I do occasionally get breaks from it so hats off to you. He's currently asleep as has done nothing but winge, cry and moan all morning and not allowed me to do anything so I thought I would try and put him down and in minutes he was asleep. Now I can have breakfast and hopefully get showered and dressed. The house is a tip even though I blitzed it only 2 days ago and my inlaws are staying tomorrow. A bit fed up today.

Oh btp that must be hard, Lilia sometimes wants to stand between me and the kitchen sides shouting when I'm trying to cook but generally Alex and/or Wayne keep her amused for me so I can get on! I hadn't realised that your old school run was that far, it's awful isn't it! Luckily we have a DVD player in this car because Lilia was an awful traveller before so that helps!

Not heard from FB yet so presume not a lot is going on?

Alex is home, already.. Bless him! We had a call at 7am, he was up since 3am with a pain in his mouth from an ulcer apparently and then earache then belly ache, he wouldn't sleep so his mum called Wayne and said what are we gong to do about it! We were going to pick him up to take him to the dentist but had a feeling it was made up illnesses.. She said she would take him instead but then Alex said he wanted to come home and she said fine, so we went to get him. Since being home he said (actual words) that he doesn't feel poorly, nothing is wrong, but he feels strange when he's there, unhappy and poorly but he doesn't really know why, but when he's here he feels safe happy and healthy. Never thought I'd hear those words from a 9 year old!! He's in bed now!

She said to Wayne on the doorstep that it's nothing to do with the fact that she's trying to stop him changing schools and not letting him just live here and court cases etc, no, apparently it's all stemmed from Wayne leaving her 6 years ago!!
Since

Oh fishy hopefully he'll be a bit happier after a good nap and you can put your feet up a bit before more house cleaning! I find that if I do a big house blitz it gets messier a lot quicker, maybe because the day after I do nothing! It takes no time at all for a house to turn into a state! Need a cleaning fairy!

Thanks Louise. It doesn't help that my dh has been super tired so hasn't really been helping that much.

My goodness that woman is quite something. Poor Alex. I guess the feeling he has is home sickness. I used to feel like that when I was younger and staying somewhere that made me unhappy. Thank goodness he has you. How is Nathan getting on?

Nathan is ok really, getting spoilt rotten by her to keep him there so we can see his personality changing before our eyes but while he's getting bought DS consoles and kittens etc he won't be wanting to go anywhere! Alex only went to his mums yesterday afternoon and spent some time in a&e too as he fell off their trampoline (she hasn't got a net for it) so didn't spend much time with his mum at all, he was only there about 20 hours!!

My dh is also super tired.. Maybe it's sympathy symptoms?!

Wayne found out yesterday that he is going to be searching for the Olympics, ie any suspect packages etc doing the same job as he did in afghan but venue search rather than op herrick! Very exciting and what a brilliant opportunity etc etc blah blah blah but means he'll be gone from the end of July till about the 7th September.. And he's on 1 hour emergency call the whole time so won't be able to
Come home it seems, he'll miss the school summer holidays, Alex and lilias birthdays!! And he'll be leaving a heavily pregnant woman behind! Bloody army last minute crap!

Yey that he's safer in the UK but boo that he'll be gone for so long. Are the army putting him up somewhere? Would they consider allowing you to stay or rent somewhere nearby? You are welcome to stay at ours any time you like although to be honest I think I'm actually further from the main stadium than you!! We are close to some of the games though as well as the Paralympic stadium (it's right by the hospital where I gave birth to Harry). We are close to Marlow where there is rowing etc and Stoke Mandeville xx

Ah thanks for the offer :) he'll be staying at an army camp close by I think, I'm not sure about the chance of them putting me up, we don't really know anything about it yet! But thank you I'll let you know x

I am still here. I have been at the hospital most of the morning. As I said I had my show yesterday morning which carried on coming every time I went to the toilet and still had it this morning but seemed more bloody than mucus so give L&D a call just to be on the safe side. They wanted me to go in to be checked over they had me on a trace for 2 hours as I am having contractions 5mins apart but I aren't feeling them and babies heart rate dips when I have them so they got Doctor and she said it seems fine and she is not worried so have let me home. I also got checked and cervix is still long and closed which has disheartened me as I thought I was on my way. So they have basically said I am in slow labour I am starting to fell pains now so going to get bouncing on my ball and like the midwife said the contractions are doing something so I have to just wait it out. Oh and the blood is definitely my show she said so have piece of mind there.

Fb, wont be long from the sound of things! Xx

Fishy, sorry it's not a good day for you, I find it really weird that I can go from really good days to really bad and back with no real reasons! Sometimes I am totally down on everything and wonder what's the point with marriage, kids the lot, then something simple like feeding the chickens will make me think how much I love my life! I try and look at my constants, the children, chickens, where I live, these things always make me happy whatever else! Tiredness makes me snap, I hate feeling snappy and tired!
Feel better soon xx

Louise, really don't know how you cope with a husband all over the place, I hate unknow, I am a planner!

Sorry got ti go, Rosie having a no nappy day has just weed on me, great!

Xxx

Ooh fb things are going in the right direction.. Look at how quickly emzy and teeny got there!! Good luck hun hope you either get some rest tonight or get your little lady! Text me anytime xx

Btp yes the hardest bit is finding out things last minute!

Hey ladies!!!

Louise, that bloody woman needs locking up, she is no mother. Poor Alex, no wonder he pulled a sickie! Friggin army!

FB, hurry up little one!!!!

Fishy, what a shitty day for you!!! Hope Harry is better now for you!

I was waiting for my bloody prescription at the drs for nearly an hour earlier, my appointment was a routines pill review, I thought I was going to take up route!!!!
Ian starts his new posting end of July so we are hoping to move in 5 weeks, housing and removals permitting!!!!
Murphy has THE most smelliest backside, it's making feel sick!!! It's always me he like to do it near!!!!

Ooh Fishy please say w/c 18th June...im off work!!!!! x

BTP James is exactly the same...last night i just screamed because he wouldnt let me do anything even sit down...when i did he would point in the kitchen and to every cupboard grrrr!!! x

Ooohnot long fb x

Louise...EEEK is all i can say!!!!! xx

Louise - That woman gets right on my last nerve... I would shoot her and claim I was doing it for the sanity of the human race!!! B*tch!!!

FB - Eeeek not long!!! Come on baby girl x

BTP - I just get VERY tearful when I'm tired... how you do it with 5 kids and still look so young defeats me!! You're a super mummy!!!

So girlys... I'm thinking about going back to college...it's high time I get some qualifications and do something with my life.... but I dont know what? I love being a mum but I need some adult interaction!!!

xx

DAMN thats so typical!! I could always meet you for a coffee after work but would have to be in Newcastle town centre x

Sorry ladies, just posting with a baby on one boob and a toddler in the other arm! I somehow unsubscribed so all day I thought no one had posted *doh!! *
This is my posting to keep up and I will try personals tomorrow.
Xxxxxxx

Teeny, go you!!!! Multi tasking!!!

YM, what are your interests? I am going back to learning, I am looking into alternative therapies like reflexology!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->