September Stars

Umm.. I'm not entirely sure of my plan yet. I have two appointments north of Stoke on the Thursday so I'm either going to come up after work Weds and head home after the appointments or (and more likely) head up Thursday and then go home on the Friday. My inlaws are looking after Harry on the Thursday so I have some freedom but I'm just not sure of timings as I'll be travelling up to Buxton and Leek.

Fishy - if you could ask about the constant ear infections that would be great! Lady at work said her child needed gromits?

Louise - seeing in laws at some point but hope to be free I'll text u :) omg that woman is awful, my heart goes out to the boys, surely the courts would laugh at her if she's moved Nathan? Exciting about Wayne and the Olympics .

FB - good news on the early labour, don't get disheartened your cervix doesn't mean you are ages away from active labour as things can change so quickly.

BTP - :kiss: hope you get some 'u' time soon

JJ is alot better today dh even took him to the park so think he's definitely over the worst :)

I am very excited to update you all! FB text me just now:
Rosie Jean Nicholson arrived at 5:44am weighing 8lb1oz super quick labour came to hospital at 4 x

Congratulations Hun, love the name! X

Yay well done fb great news thanks Louise !

Louise that's a great oportunity for Wayne , not so fun for you though but at least you know he will be safe , as for the ex I'll do it I could use the mOney :)

Sorry got to go never a spare minute at the moment

Does this mean I'm next to have my baby?!?!

Gg name your price!! I'll pay more this morning as I've just seen that she's on the wives Facebook page advertising a kitten free to a good home :( poor boys

Massive congratulations to fb!! And inkeeping with the September stars quick second labour I see! Louise and fishy, I expect you to uphold the tradition!! I can't believe all 3 of us had such quick labours. I wonder if its because we had babies not too long ago?

Congrats FB! I had Pippa super quick too... an hour and half labour...wasnt too bad ;)

Becs - I wanna work with children....not sure in what sense though! And young children aka nursery ages....

xx

Every chance you will get a quick one, I was 24 hours with Holly, 1 hr 45 min with Evie!!

Yey congratulations fb! Whoop whoop for the quick labour and beautiful name!

Yep I'll order a quick labour also please and preferably naturally too!

Louise, goodness knows why she's getting rid of the kitten but those poor boys need stability and need to know that their possessions are their's to keep. Such a terrible woman.

Thanks everyone. I have to stay in for 24 hours as I had a swab a while back and it showed I had group b strep so had to have the antiobiotics for 2hours prior to birth by only had them in for an hour due to quick birth. So they need to keep checking Rosie to see if she has it. I am feeling fine and over the moon she is great. Sleeping and eating like a trooper. I had a small tear and had a few stitches but no where near as bad as with Ollie.

Congratulations FB :thumbup: that's awesome gorgeous name and fab weight!! Shame you have to stay in but maybe a bit more rest?

I didn't get a nice second birth :sulk:

Congratulations FB - Gorgeous name, so pleased eveything went quickly for you.

Louise cant believe shes getting rid of another animal, she should be banned from buying pets. Hope the kids arent upset over it.

Blob I thought you had nice homebirth 2nd time around?

JJ went to nursery today but since tea time has been crying and had high temps again. Hes also resorted to crying and not taking his calpol / ibuprofen.... I had to hide it in an egg cup of yogurt. Gone to bed just in his nappy but hes crying again. Really dont know what is wrong with him, as ive never known him to be so up and down with temp and manner.

YM - How is Pippa ? Has she been taken into hospital again?

Jelly - Pippa is currently in hospital... some kind of stomach infection poor little mite! She's on 32mls of dioralyte down an NG tube as she's refusing to take it orally! She's okay in herself... still my smiling little angel :)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->