September Stars

Looks like we might be losing our buyers for our house :-( their mortgage runs out in 4 weeks and they are not willing to get a new one do maybe starting at the beginning again - find out more monday

You sold it so quickly though so it's bound to go again quickly. How quickly do they think the sale of your new house will happen?

I hope it works out ok jelly and the buyers don't fall through! After all the effort you've been to!

My SPD has come back suddenly in the last week and with a vengeance, I've had to put my hip brace on already so I'm a bit worried about the next 18/19 weeks!! In so much pain!

Jelly I hope it works out and the buyers hang on , when would you be looking to complete?

Ym poor pippa give her a kiss from us x

Louise will you get physio for the spd? X

We went to the village fete today Amelia went on the rides and bouncy castle she lOves it all , Layla has become cautious and unwilling to try things !

The sellers of the house we have found havent found a property yet so its difficult to say when everything will be tied up. I want one of two things
1) they find a no chain this weekend so we can rush through the paperwork etc of two propertys and maybe with short chain our buyers will extend their mortgage
2) Our sellers dont find anywhere which gives us a couple of weeks to get our house back on the market and re sold

Its a nervous time as we just dont know what will happen, either way I still think its unfair that all of a sudden our buyers are asking us to go into rented becuase they dont want to get a new mortgage

If they want to move to somewhere ele they would still have to get a new mortgage plus do all the solicitors paperwork etc so really hoping they are just trying to call our bluff. A house on our road that went on the market couple of weeks ago has sold already so thats reassuring to know.

Louise - Are you going to ask the doctors for some physio, do you get private medical insurance in the army? If so I know a good physio that I went to after JJ was born. Near where we had our meet up last August. Does your belt help?

GG - Maybe Layla is just going through a phase or something bless her

Fishy - I like the print behind your shelving unit, I think it really complements the purple on the walls and is definitely better than the mirror glass that was originally there. Have you decided if you are going to keep it up?

Today Ive spent doing my extended cv for my accountancy application still have a lot to do but felt good that I have done some more towards completion. DH to JJ to the in laws for the day.

Thanks Jelly. We're still unsure. Tbh I really like it but my dh is not sure. I'm thinking of getting some more of the fabric and doing some cushions to tie it in with the rest of the room a bit more. We've got so much white wood in the lounge that it needed something to break it up.

YM I really hope she gets better soon poor pippa :(

Jelly wow how stressful!!!! I really hope it doesn't fall through!! :(

Been doing a horrible load of cakes eek!! I've had no sleep in so loooong :dohh:

Fb, congratulations on the birth of Rosie, fab speedy labour, hope your home soon. Beautiful name! :hugs:

Louise, speechless about the ex, cow bag xx
Hope your hip doesn't get to bad too quickly, I know it can get really painful, hope the support helps :hugs:

Jelly, hoping the house thing goes in your favor, :hugs:

Sorry got to go, dh being a bit of a git actually, I choose to ignore it so we still get on but the other day he actually said, "if you don't mind the kids not helping you then stop fucking moaning and just get on with it" when I was referring to him not pulling his weight , I was saying the kids shouldn't have to! What an arse!
:dohh:
:hugs::kiss:

Have to agree with Fishy on this - your husband is a pain in the a£&e

Thanks for all the congratulations ladies. We got home yesterday morning and Rosie is doing great. Ollie isn't fussed by her cos she doesnt want to play cars with him. I am feeling really well this time it's right what they say 2nd time round is much easier.

I don't know how you put up with it BTP!! You deserve better than that x

FB glad you're feeling good! It definitely is true about it being easier second time, I felt great afterwards and recovered much quicker. I'm already back in my pre preg clothes too, took bloody weeks to shed the baby weight after Holly! The only thing is, my 'slight' prolapse that I had after Holly now feels so much worse. I fear that they'll have to do surgery on it :( I think I'll have to get referred back to women's health people for them to check it out.

Matt's back to work tomorrow and I'm crapping myself! My first day alone with the girls... wish me luck!!

Geeez btp he really has no clue :grr: :grr:

Awww FB so glad you're feeling great :wohoo:

Awwww emzy you'll do great :hugs: robin went back to work 1 day after Rosalie was born :dohh: so I never got used to having him there.

Ahhh it's so good that FB/Emzy things have been easier this time :)

Emzy good luck tomorrow I'm sure everything will be fine

FB - Rosie is absolutely adorable

Fb glad your home and doing well !

Emzy you will be just fine ! I remember thinking right this is how it is when dh went back to work and if in doubt get the buggy out :)

Jelly hope it's good news about the buyers tomorrow !

Btp do you ever wonder where your snapping point will be ? If you get pushed too far and say enough is enough ?

We went on a walk to a forest place with nature trails and huge play area with friends today the girls enjoyed it and a pub lunch but are so overtired and grumpy this evening , we have reached the age where we get stroppy when tired and fight it instead of just falling asleep ! :)

Amelia just woke in the night as usual hence my writing at 3 in the morning :)

Wow does Amelia often wake at night? I can't imagine not getting the sleep I get now although obviously it won't be long before I have a newborn all over again!

FB that's such great news. I'm so glad you are doing well.

Emzy you'll breeze it ;-) x

Emzy, today is my first day alone. I am scared!! Lol xx
FB, so glad to hear you are well. I didn't feel like I'd just had a baby. I was stacking the dishwasher 2hrs after I had her!! But I did get told off!! ;-) xx
BTP, how do you put up with it?? I probably would have smacked him in the balls!! Xx
Jelly, I hope it is good news with the buyers. Xx

Must go, school run to do and it is pissing down. We are on amber alert for rain. Rubbish weather. I hope I survive the day with the children all alone! Xx

Emzy and Teeny - Good luck today on your own...you'll breeze through :)

Jelly - Good luck with the buyers...

BTP - You deserve so much better...

FB - I dont think I have you on facebook.... Vikki Tooey add me if you dont!!!

Blob - I had a dream I ordered some cakes off you last night and travelled through the night to come and get one...and ate it before I got to the scottish border!!!!! OOOOOPS!!!!

So, bit of a personal question!

I've always had big boobs and recently went and get measure and am a 46H!! I went to the doctors to ask for a reduction and he said I need to lose 6.5 stone before I am eligible to have them reduced on the NHS!

So I start my diet today :)

I'm not quite comfortable with going to the gym yet so wanna do some home fitness DVD's....which ones are the best and if any of you have some that you dont use anymore, would you be willing to send them to me? ( I will pay of course)

Pippa got discharged yesterday and is back at home....we know she will be constantly in and out but it doesnt make it any easier on our home life!!

We have applied for the 2 year funding already so I know I will get it for January, but they're hoping to put her in with the September lot as will give me a break and some time with Pippa!

Hope everyones well

xx

Ym I think I have a davina DVD you can have ?

Fc Amelia has never slept through the night she always wakes for a bottle of milk or upset , I thInk sometimes she has nightmares ?

Fb, glad you are feeling well and Rosie is home. No1 is defnetly the hardest and subsequent babies are much faster to recover from if it's been a 'normal' delivery. Xx

Genies, yes I know I have a snapping point, my ex was an alcoholic and I stuck with him through thick and thin, including court appearance for assaulting me, but one day he said one thing and it was like someone had flicked a switch, the second before he said it I was in it for the long haul then from that second on there was no going back, I found a place, and took me and the kids and never looked back.
It was trivial but tipped me over the edge!
I think I consider he could be worse, abusive, alcoholic or other! He is just a cheeky sod that needs a kick up the arse, but who's to know my breaking point! :shrug::hugs:

Got migraine today, it's just simmering, recon it will be full blown tomorrow, I may stay in bed!
:kiss:
Sorry I have forgotten everything else, fuzzy head atm, back when it's cleared!
:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"