September Stars

Ym I think I have a davina DVD you can have ?

Fc Amelia has never slept through the night she always wakes for a bottle of milk or upset , I thInk sometimes she has nightmares ?

GG I feel your pain :haha: Olivia has never slept through the night either really. She doesn't wake for a drink or anything but every night she wakes between 2am and 4am and in general ends up in our bed :dohh: It's driving me mental tbh and I really do need to fix it but she's such an emotional madam and I can't bear hearing her scream in the middle of the night !!! Noah is nothing like her though - he loves his sleep !!

BTP : You need a medal hun. xx

Will be back in a bit the oven timer just rang !!

Our Buyers have pulled out, I feel so deflated this evening.

Hoping the house we want will wait a couple of weeks for us so hopefully we can find a new buyer. :cry: Means Ive got to tidy and clean the place again

Emzy how was your first day on your own?

Oh Jelly that sucks. Some friends of ours had the same issue and they ended up selling again a month later and got the house they wanted. Fx the same will happen to you. Xxx :hugs:

Aww jelly that's awful :(

YM I Love th 30 day shred it showed results in like 2 weeks witgout a doubt!! I would send mine but it's essential in my life :rofl:

Awwwww FB ^^^ looove the ticker :cloud9:

Shhhhhhh thinking of ttc soon :lol: after all my madness I've decided I want more, I don't want the girls being really close (they are adorable) and then one 5 years down the line on his own :shrug: it's just something I've thought about. Buuuut don't plan on ttc for a while but this year I hope :rofl:

Oh BTP that's great news .... Exciting live the fact that you say 'he' ;-)

Think I'm going to start my 30 day shred up again anything to help me lose some weight I've just lost motivation.

JJ has been up crying constantly tonight currently sitting on his floor waiting for him to fall asleep

By BTP did you mean me ;)

Aw poor JJ :( & poor you!!

Yes lol - got the first letter right! I obviously can't multitask anymore!

JJ been in tears since 10.30 it's now 2.30 in morning , it's as if he's really in pain and has just started getting high temp again. I know he's been sticking his fingers in his mouth and felt gums they are really hard so wondering if it's his final 4 teeth coming through??? Ivenever k own him to be so upset before :-(

Aw Jelly poor jj! Did he settle in the end? And how rubbish about your buyers :( I hope you sell it quickly x

Teeny how was your day? Ours was fine! The girls were as good as gold. Holly was a little star and really helpful. She's really warming to Evie now and keeps giving her kisses and loves to help me bathe her and change her nappy. She's very sweet at the moment! Apart from the tantrums lol

Our day was fine thank you Emzy. The kids were really good too. Riley loves Elsie and spends all day kissing her! He does have a tendency to lean on her though! Xx

Blob, how exciting! Xx
Poor little JJ, I hope after sleeping he feels better. Xx
Also, rubbish news on the buyers but FX'd it sells really soon. Xx

School run time again so must dash. Back later. Xx

Whoop whoop... There'll be a mini blob before we know it!

Jelly, poor JJ. Harry's final 4 have been a nightmare but thankfully he's still sleeping. He's just sat in tears infront of his breakfast which he usually loves (usually he eats 3 bowls full!). At first I was angry but I think it's tooth related so he's now happy on the sofa infront of Disney's cars (which he's obsessed with) after a dose of calpol. Needless to say he's not crying now! X

Help ladies!! Lilia is refusing naps but only for me! She goes down fine for Wayne.. As I'm taking her up she clings her arms around my neck and then won't let go as I put her in her cot, then throws her dummy and bed toy out! How long is it ok to leave her crying for?! My thoughts are that if I keep going and getting her out after a while she will just do it all the time.. Need to break the cycle but not sure how, it's been a week and a bit now although a couple of the days she hasn't had naps..

She's asleep.. Phew.. That's without a dummy too!hopefully she won't fight so hard tomorrow!

Ahhh to be back on a laptop with a full set of keys, lol bliss!:haha:

Blob, congratulations on the thoughts of another baby! Once I decide that's it I just want to be pregnant, when are you thinking of starting to try? I am very impatient ttc! :hugs::kiss:

Jelly, sorry about your house move falling through for now, hopefully won't be long before the wheels start turning again:hugs::kiss:

Emzy, Teeny and fb, aww all these good little girls! :cloud9:

Louise, mine don't have naps at all, they do drop off sometimes, in the afternoon if we are out I suddenly notice Rosie is snoozing! But as a rule i don't put them down for a nap, my eldest was really the only one who did daytime sleeps, and he used to get up, eat breakfast, play, eat lunch, sleep get up eat tea, play, bath and sleep all night lol. I had to wean him off naps to go to school!:wacko:
Rosie and Sophie I keep up all day, even then they don't settle til gone 10pm, sometimes later, but Sophie does lay in, she has the body clock of a teenager:haha:

Fishy and Jelly, still 12 teeth and no sign of more :shrug:

Must take wrapper of 30 day shred, I am trying to maintain weight and i think if i kept my diet as it is and did something like 30 day shred I could do it....mind you sitting eating Rosie's crisps can't be helping!:blush:

Back soon :hi: xx:hugs::kiss:

That's great that Lilia went down in the end. I think they say it takes 3 days to break the habit but the next few nights should be easier. X

Not for a while, to go back to work I have to make sure tabs is at school & Rosalie at nursery full time.

For part time work how much mat leave do you get? My cakes pay pretty well but I'll get nothing for that & I only really make £300 from PT work in the shop.

I'm a bit worried about ttc although it was quick with the girls, robins now away all the time :( so he could be away for a year before he's even around 'at the right time' :dohh: gutted.

Louise I think you're right tabs used to do it and as soon as I gave in one day it just continued :( Rosalie is different if she cries at naptime she won't go back near her bed.

Blob I'm not sure on mat leave for part time, I know full time have to be there so many weeks to qualify then each company has own policy. My friend got 6 months full pay, I got 6 weeks than statutory mat leave upto 9 months then nothing final 3

Louise excellent news but agree it will take couple if days to break cycle. JJ is in our bed again crying as he's been crying throughout the night and now has low temp of 35.4???? So in our bed for comfort and warmth..... Worried he will start expecting to sleep with us when he's better.

Got a viewing tomorrow evening but only clean and tidied the kitchen and bathroom, haven't had a chance to tidy dining room table paperwork, living room toys and bedroom clothes. Hoping dh can squeeze some tidying in tomorrow whilst working at home and looking after JJ.

Blob for part time mat leave its not much different to full time. For smp you have to have worked 26 weeks for the same employer, then you get £135 per week or 90% of your wage, whichever is less (I think) If self employed then you'd just apply for maternity allowance instead which is similar. Both are for 9 months Xx

Emzy what's wrong with your I candy?

BlOb hope the baby making works out when the time is right!

Jelly how's jj today ? Poor love

Ym how was nursery ?

Love to all

I took just one side off laylas cot last night and after a bit of playing up she slept through in it ! She was climbing into and throwing herself out of the cot so she was gonna hurt herself otherwise , she wasn't hysterical like last time so hoping for the same in a minute when I try nap time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->