September Stars

So Kimi will be going to nursery 9am - 12pm monday and wednesdays!!

The nursery is lovely...very busy and not one unhappy child! Kimi didnt wanna leave!

GG - How much would ya like for the DVD???

XX

Hey girlies!!!

Flipping heck where has the days gone since I last came on?!!!

Congrats FB, Rosie is gorgeous xxx

Jelly, what a pain about your house!

Ym, fab news about the nursery!!

It's been a bit hectic here, Ian is back at work, murphy has pulled a muscle in his back leg and now needs around £3000 of treatment!!!! Luckily we are insured but we have to pay upfront at the vets so borrowing from my folks, then obviously once insurance comes through they can have it back!! Bloody typical, Ian's bonus from tour paid off all our debts so we wiped our savings out bar a few hundred!! Oh well, ces la vie!!!

How are you all???? Xxxxx

Thanks Emzy :) planning baby (hopefully) for next summer, I would quite like the summer with my girls before they are all grown up :cry: off to school aaah!! So I would have worked for them for over a year :) I would want to work until the last moment hehe only way I can do it I think.

Aw YM so pleased she likes nursery :thumbup:

Becs OMG that's crazy :( is he ok?

Becs that is crazy funny, hope he recovers quickly especially as he loves his walks !

GG - JJ is definitely on the mend thanks, he woke a couple of times crying last night and was in our bed for about an hour but apart from that he was able to sleep through. DH has been with him today whilst I went to work with back to back meetings. I cant imagine taking JJ's side off the cot hed would be in our room constantly, hope you manage another good night.

YM - Great news about the nursery

Had two house viewings today and have had another booked for saturday fingers crossed someone will like it

You have a stunning little house jelly I love it, it'll be snapped up fast I'm sure! X

Well this baby is so obviously breech seeing as my cervix feels like its getting a complete battering! The weirdest feeling kicks ever!!

Rosalie was breech until after 30 weeks so uncomfy, head under the ribs is soooooorreeee

Thanks Louise - just realised how dh finished tidying today ........ He put my box of tampons in the shower :rofl: don't think he realised what they were luckily found them tonight before having a shower in the morning!

At this stage wonder if there's positions you can do to help baby shift? On all fours? Play music?

Lol your daft hubby!! Your viewers would have thought you were weird if they'd have looked in your shower !

It's weird because some kicks I'm getting are literally by my pubic bone.. Wayne could feel them there last night!! And then the other day they were out at the sides so presumed she had moved from breech to transverse? But definately back again now. Her kicks are so strong though, you can see my belly move and I get little bits poking out which seems very early at 22 weeks! Loving it though except the cervix/bladder kicks!

Ym great news about the nursery, kimi will love it! I'm sorry I don't have any DVDs for you, you don't get a figure like mine by exercising!! Lol!! Good luck though hun x

Blob ooooowwwweeeeeeeee so exciting about another mini blob!! Can imagine you with a third girlie!!

Hi to everyone else, sorry Lilia woke up I'll catch up with everyone later xx

Just a quick pop on mid lunchtime

Ym nothing love it's the first one she did just pm me your add and I'll get it out to you x

Well I'm not sure on another baby now :cry: :hissy: :cry: it all kind of depends on robins mum looking after them really I need her to watch them when I work (she only has them for a MAX of 10 hrs) but anyhoo she's not doing well just looking after the two of them. We can't even suggest the idea as we know she will freak out. But she seems to be getting worse :( I dislike the feeling that you're getting a baby taken away from you. :gun:

Blob - Maybe she just needs to warm up to the idea. Or what of you wait until Tabs is at school?? the she would only have the two...... or work when tabs is at preschool. Theres always a way

Had an offer on the house today 10k below asking price so we said Thanks but no. We wouldnt accept it even if we could as its too much of a drop. Good to think an offer is amde 24hrs after being back on the market and actually think that is more driven by the estate agents (trying to get a quick sell - as they have told us similar things in the past about people would be willing to accept x amount)

BlOb I understand that reason completely I would have the very same prOblem , sad when a bit of practicality has to come into it :(

Jelly I hope lots of new offers come today ! Could you potentially end up getting more for your house ?

I'm babysitting this afternoon for the lady I clean for , they have no shortage of cash but I think she was surprised how much I said I'd charge !

Fx JC that they come back with a better offer. The buyers of our house first came in 10k under but then upped it to 5k under which was what we were hoping for.

Louise I only get the odd flutter or pop and they don't seem to be increasing. I know it's anterior so that probably explains it but so was Harry and I felt him regularly by now. I know by 19 weeks I was regularly feeling full on kicks.

Fishy maybe it's just a quieter baby? A sleepy one maybe? Lilia never moved anything like as much as this one, even further on when I could feel her clearly! I would have to lie on my side to get her to move, whereas this one has big full on moving around sessions a few times a day, I don't think she sleeps! If your placenta is anterior maybe it's right in the way at the moment? Mine is low posterior so feeling everything. Today they're right out at my hips so thinking she's transverse again?! I think this baby is going to need a smacked bottom as soon as she arrives!! When's your next scan?

Jelly great news on the offer even if it is low, gives you hope that you won't have a problem selling it and keeping your house!

Ooh sorry selfish but I'm on the next box!

Gg how much are you charging? Oh and to you and blob, we were hit by practicality last night (a bit late I know!) talking about booking a hotel in London for a weekend trip to celebrate Wayne's dads 60th next year, on talking about hotel rooms we realised we'd be a 6 with the boys too, that's too many even for a family room! Two family rooms is a bit much! It's weird because this is not my second but feel a bit like people will judge us if we choose to have another one because the boys have to be taken into account.. I never really thought it would mean I'd have to maybe not complete the family I always wanted because I came into a ready made one? Difficult!

My friend is struggling to come to terms with the triplets thing, I'm watching her closely as I think she may already be showing signs of depression. Must be hard going from 2 kids to 5 in one go.. Especially as his time in the army is up in a year and he'll be 'retired' with 4 children under 3!

Just a quick hello from me, I wrote a post yesterday but it's not showing up, how annoying! :mad::growlmad:

I have arrived at 5 children rather than picked a number!
I would certainly have never seen myself having any more than 3, but I wanted children with dh, I hadn't met him til I was 33 and already had 3 children.

Sorry as usual I can't remember anything else, only where babies are concerned I have always said if I was going to plan for them when everything was stable, financially stable and perfect I would have never had them! I have always left it to fate to see if I get pregnant except Rosie who I really tried for, I kept moving the goal posts I set! :dohh:

Wonder if I could sell my dh on ebay? Or even freecycle? :shrug:
:hugs::hugs::kiss:

Btp at least try eBay first so you get a little for him, even if you may get negative feedback!! Haha only joking honey!! I have had moments recently where I'd happily give my dh away along with the dog!! We're ok at the moment, it helps that I have some libido back which is good although not helping the SPD.. I was told we could dtd if 3 weeks after a bleed, and the past twice we have done it no blood so think my placenta must have moved :)

Yes louise it does sound like your placenta has moved we tried dtd at 25weeks and i bled lots so fingers crossed yours has moved.

Oh and Rosie is 1 week old today cant believe how faast it haas gone she is doing brilliantly she has a feed at 11 then 3 or 4 and then up at 8 i am waiting for it to change ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->