September Stars

Awww FB 1 week :cloud9: she sounds amazing :) can't believe that's a week.

Hmmm its less being financialy stable and more just life? I need to work it seems for my own sanity, I get really miserable being home all the time. I think I have it planned out though ;) I'm now only doing 2 days and I think (hope) it will work. Hopefully my cakes will continue to pick up and I will get more and more money out of that and I figure that I will just go back and make cakes for them to start with and fx it will work.

Louise I have decided to go with what I want now - I won't think about the future although I know what our goals are. (3rd child is half price so it's pretty much my I intended posh car ha ha so I now will drive a car like know :) heehee) :rofl: seriously I think I'm on a different planet but got to aim high right :haha: :blush: but I mean I don't care I will finish my family because I don't want to have that need. I would regret not being able to give the girls everything but I'm just going to give myself nothing (obviously).

I don't want to find out the sex annnnd going for a homebirth again eeeeeeee!!!!!!! :happydance:

Louise it sounds like its moved luv :hugs:

Btp I wouldnt go free cycle they would no doubt keep him near by :winkwink:
^^ I normally get to a point even though I see him so little when I want to send him back again :haha:

I'm exited :blush: I don't know when to try though :nope:

Selfish post sorry :flower:

Well now you've made the decision Blob I think it'll be hard to avoid the 'trying' ;)

I agree with fishy! Come on robin hurry home you've got some baby making to do!! Once it's in your head I think it would be hard not to go for it :)

Sooo tired today, lilias teeth were giving her grief in the night so she kept waking although only really wanted her dummy, but I did all the night wake ups because it's my lie in day but I couldn't get back to sleep!! So now instead of feeling refreshed I'm shattered!!

Blob, how exciting. I know you have already had a home birth but I would recommend it to everyone! Mine was amazing and I wish I had all my children at home! Xx
Louise, sorry to hear about Lilia. Hope you manage to catch up on some sleep. Xx

I love the idea of a home birth (my sister has had 2) but after my c section I have to deliver in a hospital :(

Louise my scan is on the 2nd so two weeks Monday.. not that I'm counting :)

Pregnancies seem to be flying by Louise and Fishy. Elsie is 3 weeks today and is growing up so quickly it's scary. I would like time to slow down. I already miss being pregnant! Lol xx

Teeny she is still looking dinky and cute to me byt the photos in FB. This is going to sound weird but the thing that puts me off a homebirth is how do you avoid damging your house from ........ the errr mess ?

Louise - I think Wayne needs to start to doimg both weekend wake ups as your 20 weeks he he dont tell him I said that though

We are stuck at home today waiting for 2 viewings today but after the footie and beer / curry last night I think D is appreciating a stay at home day

Jelly, they are so good at clearing up. You wouldn't even know anything had happened! You use waterproof sheets and they bring extras too and clear up soon after birth. I am really fussy with cleaning and I was so impressed with them. I just put the towels straight in the wash and boil washed them. Had someone come in after my birth they never would have known! Xx

Blob, how exciting!!! I love your cakes, they look amazing!!!!

Jelly, good luck with the viewings!

FB, Rosie is gorgeous xx

Teeny, wow 3 weeks already!!

Fishy, bet you are sooo excited!!

Louise, how is Lilia?

Murphy is booked in for his op on Wednesday, spoke to the vet and as he has problems dealing with our pet insurance company he is reluctant to wait! So we are borrowing the money from my parents, looks like its around the £4000 mark too!!!
Had Hopes feet measured yesterday and she is a 7.5 g! She takes after Ian with feet!!
She really seems to have grown up so much lately, potty training is going well, she is so independent, very chatty too!!! We can have lovely conversations with her, she is not shy either!!!!

Go Hope! How clever. Xx
Riley does not talk, will not potty train and just refuses to be without a nappy! Silly child I have! X

Ollie isn't interested in the potty either must be a boy thing.

Lilia will tell us she's done a poo straight after she's done it now but she doesn't tell us before! She will panicky grab her nappy and shout wee wee so we put her on her potty and she'll sit there and try to wee but more often than not she won't! I'm not worried yet I intended to try her at 2 although might try a bit harder if the weather gets nicer! I think the best way is to wait until theyre ready, like hope!

Oh and she loves watching all of us go to the toilet! We now say 'mummy/daddy/ass is having a wee on the big potty' ... She will always tell us what we're doing and tries to look!!

(I say 'ass' because that's how she says Alex still!)

Hey ladies all this baby talk is making me broody!!!!

Louise i thought you meant she says yours n daddys ass is doing a wee haha!! xx

Jelly good luck with the veiwings, how is jj now?? xx

Ann good luck at the scan! xx

woohoo blob!!!!!!!!!!! xx

Omg hope 7.5g James is a...........2.5f!!!!! lol xx

ym hope all is well :) xx

James is currently emptying his art box all over the place...his new fave task!! He had a random temp through the night so iv been up since 5:30!! YAWN!!! His favourite thing to say at the moment is "hey" if im telling him to do something or trying to dress him or put him in his pushchair!!! Got to go he wants the laptop...charming OWNED by a 21 month old!!! xxx

Louise we take JJ to the toilet with us alot of the time just so he knows what's happening and if hes done a poo we say poo poo and he replies yes. Apart fro that we have bought a potty which he sits on clothed to watch tv. I dont think we will be properly training or anything for at least a year unless he shows real signs of understanding whats going on.

LBB - Hope it was just a random temp for James

FB - Loving the new picks Rosie on FB so cute

James seems fine now sticks his finger in his ear evry now and then but generally back to good health hoping it lasts.

Not sure how to take this so asking for peoples point of views - The women who covered my Maternity Leave was paid £5K more than me and given a bonus of £5K if stayed for the whole contract.

Before I returned they then gave me a £5K salary increase as I had completed my all my exams and I knew what my cover was being paid

Well my cover was then made permenanet in our department as the assistant to the finance accountant who she reports to. She does her standard hours , if things go wrong she has the Finance accountant to rely on to help and is on no project work nor does she manage any members of staff etc.

Me and the finance accountant are the only two in the department who report to the Finance Director, who have to work long hours, are put on project work and take responsibility of the accuracy of the business P&L and have to mange people in our department. Since being back I have been put onto a major project as the manager was disorganised and didnt understand the business so I was asked by the finance director to step in, I know have been given responsibility to authorise all promotional activity and pricing within the business.

Well anyway on Friday I found out she is on £3K less than me even though she has no formal qualifications and level of responsibility is far less than me - Is it me or is this not right? Ive worked for the company for almost 6 years had to work out oin Paris for god knows how many times and I find out that I'm on similar to pay to her

Being thinking it over all weekend and just feel really disillusioned by the business - or should I just be grateful I have a job? if anything else feels good to write it down

Jelly it sounds completely wrong to me, you're her senior so should be on more, not to mention experience and responsibilities! They've not been great since you've been back, maybe make a meeting with big boss man to discuss your concerns? X

Yeah that's what I've been thinking, going to put together recent salary surveys and adverts for similar roles that I am doing as a comparison.

Has / Is Alex going to be starting his new school ? If so how is he getting on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->