September Stars

Blob I wish you lived clOser so I could use you for the girls birthday cakes ! They are truly fantastic !

Emzy I love your new pic !

Thank you! It's from the photoshoot we had for Evie!

Girls, did you decide when the meet would be? I'm down at my mums week of 6th august if anyone would like to meet then? Would depend where and if I could get there but I'd love to meet up!

I might be around that week, I haven't got the boys then although my mum and dad were thinking of taking me and Lilia away for a couple of days somewhere so if it's then then obviously I wouldn't be able to come! I could get lilias cup back lol!

Love the photo Emzy :cloud9:

Rosalie is still in the cot I have noooooooooo desire to move her :lol: the girls muck about enough as it is.

Thanks girls, I guess the more I do the more I expect? Nothing but perfection :blush:

Oh yeah Louise, I totally forgot to post you the cup!! Oops lol

Where is that? :lol: I'm possibly Lincoln/Chester/Nottingham next weekend :rofl:

Aww blob I'm Lincoln/Nottingham way this weekend!! Although not much time to meet up anyway, we're visiting my grandad who is very poorly at the moment.. With Wayne being away in the summer I have an awful feeling this is the last time we'll see him :(

Evening lovely ladies!!!!!!!

Seems like we have some right little tinkers here!!!!!

GG, little madam with her nappy!!!

Blob so glad robin made it!!! I looooooooove your cakes, I would love one!!!!

Fishy, go team blue!!!!

Hope is still sleeping in Mummys bed as she calls it!!! I think it must be the upheaval of moving and seeing us pack, Ian coming home from afghan, him being home for 3 weeks then going back to work etc, I think her little brain is processing it all. She has been so good the past couple of days, I think we are just going to have to ride it out!!! I have got her in to pre school from September, 2 sessions a week, she is so ready for it!!

Has anyone heard from Claire(Asher)??? I have her on FB, I keep meaning to message her!!!

Louise I hope your grandad be ok x

Becs poor hope she must be confused x

I was wondering about Asher too ?

I think I could probably manage getting to London by train on my own , the non driving is a pain , im sure that doesn't really help with meeting up x

We have watched happy feet twice today they are obsessed with it , I do love those penguins they buy me time :)

Rosalie doesn't start preschool until next year :( damn :lol:

Awwww louise I really really hope you're wrong luv :hugs:

(weekend of the 14th I meant sorry) x

I love a turtles tale right now :) though tabs is very into lady and the tramp right now

Hollys into lady and they tramp too! Finally got a copy of beauty and the beast to watch next :)

I know it's a bit of a trek for most of you but just in case any of you fancy it I'm going to sell my samples at my house in Bucks on Saturday 21st July. I've got to get some space back!

Attachments

• Sample Sale Poster.jpg
    Sample Sale Poster.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 2
My lil Rosie Roo is 4 weeks old today can't believe how quick it's gone.

Fb that has gone so quickly ! Hope she doing well bless her ? X

Amelia needed more new shoes today she is a 7 1/2 now I can't keep up with her and her feet Layla now has the pick of all the shoes she is just about a 6 now ! X

GG at least you can reuse the shoes ;-) I think they are so expensive

FB - How you coping with having 2 littles ones, have you got into a routine yet?

Yes she is doing great gg
Jelly- we are in a good routine at the minute she is a great little sleeper only up once in te night am having a few lil tantrums with ollie but I expected them he has take to her alot more than i thought he would

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->