September Stars

Louise- Lilia looked lovely in her little dress.
Fishy- good luck for tomorrow. Fx'd for a a pink bump.
Teeny- Rosie has settled in great. She is the perfect little girl, she has started been a but colicky today but other than that she is great.

Hello!
House moved (complete f**king nightmare with no childcare), old house almost clean and ready to hand off, both jobs kind of swamping me and finding all my solace in wine, junk food and staring into space.
Am at least 500 pages behind on this thread so am not going to attempt a catch up, just an apology for the rotten threadmate absenteeism and :hugs: to all and hoping to be posting more regularly soon!
Happy Canada Day, by the way! :)

Happy birthday blob xx

Sarah good to see you :) hope you settle in soon x

Happy birthday Blob! X
Sarah, happy Canada day. I hope you are loving the new house. X
FB, Rosie sounds adorable. X

Fishy, I am eagerly awaiting news of your colour bundle!! X

No news from fishy yet. Can't wait to hear her news.

lol!

Just back from the 20 week scan. Everything is measuring spot on and baby is doing well so all is good. Despite contrary belief we will be having another boy. Yes apparently this household needs more willies. God help me.

Glad everything is well Ann. Harry will love having a little brother to play with.

Glad all is well Fishy ! Congratulations on another little man. I have my fair share of willies on the house and they are all bonkers but very lovely!! Harry will love him. Xx

Aww how cute two little boys! I was so convinced you'd be having a girlie! How do you feel about it? With my two girls and your two boys we can do some sharesies if you like!!! Glad everything is going well x

I'm feeling more positive but I was disappointed. Just thinking of all the things I will never do.. being mother of the bride, having that close mother daughter bond, buying pretty clothes, painting up a girly room etc etc. I also wanted to give my inlaws their first grand daughter. I know Harry will love having a little brother and Harry couldn't be any more perfect so I know this one will be equally amazing. x

Oh and swappsies sounds good!! Anyway I had to have 2 boys otherwise who would your 2 girls marry? ;)

Blob, did your dh surprise you at all?! Happy birthday lovely xxx

That is very true, we'll have two pairs the same age that we can marry off! I'm really hoping we have another so I could have a little boy of my own although I have Alex and Nathan, I'd love that mother/son relationship! I think it's natural to feel slightly disappointed but imagine another little Harry running around, so cute!!

Happy birthday blob xx

Happy Birthday Blob !

Good to see you Sarah glad the move went well

Fishy, I'm sure you will soon get your head round things and choosing names etc will make it all more exciting.

Congratulations on the blue bump fishy! How lovely to have a little bro for Harry! And you make such gorgeous boys too, he's bound to be a heartbreaker :)

Sorry I've not been on much, my two are driving me round the twist and are quite the tag team! I'm shattered :/

Emzy... I call my 2 babies a tag team!! Lol Xx
Elsie however has been so good for Riley. It has calmed him down no end. He can now be such a lovely boy. Don't get me wrong he can still play up but everyone has noticed a change in him. He adores her. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->