September Stars

I'm still here guys!!!

Bedtime - Kimi has been an angel with her toddler bed! We didnt make a great deal of it and she has a toddler bed at Nanny's house so she's not been put back in a cot so I dont think she'll find much problems adjusting once she is home!

Louise - Hope your Grandad is okay :hugs:

GG - Wow! Thats some big feet :) Amelia is gonna be tall i think :)

Hope everyone is okay! Minds gone blank!!!

Pippa will need some more surgery this year we think! The docs are concerned her small bowel hasnt been functioning correctly, but I need to be referred from my local hospital Basildon, to Royal London by Pippa consultant! Problem is we dont see him til the 17th...and in all that time, Pippa's not getting any better! She's not 'acutely' ill enough to be in hospital but something needs to be done!!

I'm really missing Kimi...ALOT! I know I made the right choice, because I cannot be a parent to two children whilst living where I am and right now, I am the only one who can look after Pippa, but not having Kimi really kills! Miss her little giggles when she comes and wakes me up and her shouting at me if I eat her cheese! :nope:

But, some good news! After being fobbed off by the council etc! I threatened my council with going to the papers, my landlord put me in for a management transfer! The big boss receieved the requests and yesterday, she phoned me and told me... he was so moved by Pippa's story, that he would push for me to get somewhere to live! Well, there are two options.... a 2-bed first floor flat... or a 2-bed house!!! They are pushing for the 2-bed house! I should know in 2 weeks or so whether I have got it or not! :D

Excited much! But please nothing on fb!

x

That's great news about moving ! Hope Pippa is ok poor thing can't believe you are having to wait till the 17th to even be referred .

Afm - had a quiet day as got sore throat and chest.... So no trip to the zoo. Got a kindle which I'm absolutely loving :). JJ has been having lots of fun with my helium balloon . House move still going well at the moment all getting our surveys done this week :)

YM that is amazing news!!! I have everything crossed for you!

Jelly, I saw your FB post. Will you do anything tomorrow instead? We nearly didn't do anything but we have just booked tickets to the Birmingham Sealife centre for tomorrow! Harry will pee himself with excitement!

I've been looking to take JJ to the sealift centre. Harry will love it. To be honest feeling pretty rough so hoping we might go somewhere next weekend instead. Damn tonsils seem to get tonsillitis about 4 times a year ever since I was young. Have a great time, why Birmingham?

Got my fx for you YM :hugs: will you bring Kimi home if you move?

Awww I really need to go to the zoo with the girls soon :)

We're an hour and a half from Birmingham and although London is much closer it takes about the same amount of time but we wouldn't be able to drive and would have to use trains and tubes and then a bit of a walk. Expensive and a bit of a nightmare.

This way we are already back home after an easy journey there and back.

It was really lovely although Harry tired very quickly. xx

How was the sealife centre?

We took the girls to a safari park today :)

It was really lovely thanks Blob. Harry loved it but tired very quickly. He has a thing for turtles so loved that bit although it was right at the end so he was quite restrained really. It's right by a canal so afterwards we watched some boats for a bit which went down well.

How was the safari? xx

Fishy glad the sealift centre went well x

Blob what was safari park like? We really need to do a zoo at somepoint Layla loves hippos :)

We went to go swimming today and got there to find it was closed ! Two dissapointed girls so we went to a big soft play instead which made up for it I think !

Fishy looks like you had a great time by the FB photos

GG - With the amount of rain we have had this weekend they could of swam in the puddles !

Evening!!!

YM that's fab news on the pushing front but poor Pippa xxx I can't imagine how hard it must be not having Kimi at home xx

Fishy, sounds like you had a fab time x

Blob we live the zoo too xx

Jelly how you feeling?

GG Hopes feet are a 7.5g, we seem to be averaging a pair every 10 weeks!!!!

Been busy with painting my furniture ready for new house, was the raunchy book that everyone keeps going on about!! I have also bought Hope a lovely metal day bed for when we move, she hates het cot, even tho it's a cot bed and we have taken the sides off she doesn't have much room to move around, she looks massive in it!!

God the guy is round doing the survey and he's different to the one we have had the last two times hes a bit more gun ho and seems to be doing everything really quickly ..... he just tripped outside on the pavement when looking from the front.

Dont think I can handle him around here for another hour :-( Hoping they have gone for the cheap survey so he wont be as long

Safari was great :) The girls loved it, the rhinos were SO close to the car got such funny pictures of Rosalies face :) Should have been swimming today but i had a cake disaster :cry:

Hi ladies :) will read later as am about to make tea but just wanted opinions, I think we're getting close with our name :) we seem to have short listed to Heidi or Emily... What are your thoughts in both of those? And possible middle names? I like Heidi Emilia Floyd or possibly Heidi Elizabeth or Heidi Louise.. Wayne likes heidi maria/marie... Any other suggestions? Emily Grace works nicely I think but unsure of others? Would love to hear your thoughts, I love Heidi but Wayne had been unsure but suddenly seems to want it?!

Ooooh I love both of them, I think I like Heidi best -maybe- Heidi Emilia :cloud9: that's my vote;)

Urgh awful tooth ache, my bottom teeth are awful and I need my wisdom teeth out as I get pains all the time, I can't eat any sugar etc. Now I had a filling in my top front tooth and ever since I've had constant pain. Yesterday it got so bad and I felt it and it wobbles :cry: dentist tomorrow though I'm contemplating getting an implant put in if it's going to do this, my tooth has moved to :(

I love Heidi Emilia :)

Aw blob hope you get your tooth sorted xx

Sorry I'm not posting much, very busy these days but I do try and pop in and rea. Girls are good but keeping me on my toes! My hormones are still all over the place and coupled with lack of sleep, sometimes I'm grouchy as hell! But muddling through, everyone's fed and happy so not doing too bad! Lol its very hard work though I have to say!

Did you decide on a meet? I'm definitely going down south that week now!

Im liking Heidi Marie has a nice ring to it.

Blob, one time I was in agony and they found a hairline crack. Maybe all they need to do is a new one? Make sure they X-ray you again to check what the problem hope they can easily fix it too. Safari sounds great no cheeky monkeys trying to get into your car then!

Emzy I'm not sure if anything was decided in the end for the meet what week are you down south?

Oh no Blob what was the cake disaster? Hope your tooth gets sorted asap. I really should make an appointment at the dentist. Have any of you taken your little one yet?

The safari sounds great. We went to Woburn safari several months back and it was brilliant! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->