September Stars

Oh Louise I love Heidi very pretty and not too common ! I like Heidi Marie myself !

Emzy glad your doing ok keep your chin up :)

Jelly how was the survey?

Blob what happened to the cake ?

I just had a facial by a lady who comes to the house ! Girls have gone out with daddy , it was really lovely and I can't remember the last time I laid that still !! It was a present from the girls I used to work with x

Fishy I signed JJ upto the dentist all they do is see how many teeth they have think it's just to get them used to going . We need to book a check up soon too.

Thanks for your thoughts, Wayne has now said he didn't like Heidi Marie, I'm sure he said that to me!

Gg your facial sounds lovely, what a lovely present!

Fishy glad you had a good birthday and good day at the sea life centre, im thinking about taking Lilia, she absolutely loves fish! (or 'bish')

Blob sounds horrible :( I hope it gets sorted easily and without too much pain!

Jelly how was your birthday? How's your cheeky little fella doing at the moment? X

My mum says is sounds like an abscess and I should wait until I'm pregnant and then it's free to sort :rofl:

Heidi is a lovely name :cloud9:

Haha you better get pregnant soon then!! I love love love the name Heidi, it seems to be one you either you love or hate, I'm not convinced my mum is very keen on it!

GG - they had only booked the cheap survey which is the reason why he was whiz zing around . It was really quick in the end :). Lucky you having a pampering, I used to love having facials before I got married. Haven't had one since.

Louise, I love that name Heidi, my friends little girl who was born the same day as Hope is called that!!!!

blob, ouchy ouch!!!!!!!

GG lush being pampered, I am going to book a facial!!

Emma, hope you are ok? Xxx

Jelly glad it was over quick!!

Hope actually got in her bed tonight and fell asleep!!! I couldn't believe it!!! I am still in shock!!!!

That's brill becs! Holly went up without any coaxing tonight, well she must have been tired as she didn't go to sleep til gone 11 last night and was up at 6.30 this morning! I'm ok thanks, just feeling the lack of sleep. Evies not a bad sleeper but what with holly getting up so early etc I'm not able to get much rest! Shouldnt complain really as she's already slept through the night a couple of times and she's only weeks! It's actually Holly that's the hardest work lol x

Becs hope you have a peaceful night !

Jelly how are you with the ttc stuff ? X

Louise I missed your post earlier.... Birthday was nice we just stayed at ho,e ion the end as DHwas recovering from being ill in the week and I have a sore throat and bad chest still. Was nice not rushing around places for a change. JJ is doing well hes learning so many new words all the time hes full of surprises. Had a high temp before bed tonight so have given him calpol but think hes been fighting a bug past week as constantly hot / clammey / High temp - but seems OK within himself.

GG - TTC has kind of turned into NTNP at the moment simply for the reason of us moving dont think I could do with concentrating on anything else. Im still temping but this is a bad cycle for me - no rise in temps, no cm, no ovulation, no signs of AF arrivng soon either so think this is going to be one of my long dud cycles. Kind of got used to having 30ish and ovulating cycles past two times

Hi ladies, as you can imagine I am a busy lady. I read on my phone all the time so I do keep up with news!! I am loving our family of 5 and Elsie is perfect. Such a good girl... I couldn't ask for a better baby!!
Off to the doctors for her sticky eye though and the thought of eye drops for her scares me!!
I am busy packing this week for our holiday to Clacton on Saturday which I am really looking forward to.

Jelly, good luck with the NTNP. X
Becs, Hope sounds like a little angel. X
Emzy, glad Evie is settling in well. X

Teeny hope you have good weather for your holiday

Ladies odd question - we bought a potty last month just for JJ to get used to, however even us casually using it for to sit on (naked / nappy / clothed) it looks like his urm 'assets' are being squashed is it possible the potty is too small? Do they come in different sizes? Is it a normal issue for boys and Pottys?

I'm not sure Jelly, Harry won't sit on it when naked but I think he's got plenty of room?

I'm sure different makes are different sizes or shapes?? I find potty training boys HUGELY scary!! A friend asked me to look after her son when he was potty training forgot to inform me all the details :shock: not sure who was more confused :rofl: but I'm fairly sure we were both scarred from the situation. What I learned that day - GIRLS ARE EASIER

Well dentist was fun NOT!! Taking both girls was also fun :dohh: Ended up getting another filling, my teeth are moving because my roots are vanishing, i'm on heavy antibiotics and been prescribed a new toothpaste in the hope that I won't need a root canal and in the mean time no idea what she is going to do about these roots as I do not want wonky teeth. I went through too many years of hell to get straight teeth :lol:

Making a wedding cake right now - sccaaaaarryyyyyy times!!

Driving down to Chester on friday night does anyone know the latest time you can check into a travel lodge??

Blob - Think I need to read up on it to be honest as I havent a clue. Jut havent bothered as werent training him just getting him used to it.

Ohhh Ouchie really hope it works out for you and your teeth sounds dreadfully painful. Is it a wedding you are going to and driving it with you ? Think last book ins may depend on lodge you are going to ?

Hello ladies :)

I had my SPD appointment with physio today, came away with a different type of support belt (this one holds my pelvis together tight as I walk!) a big tubi grip to wear from under my boobs right down over my bump and crutches! So looking forward to a summer alone haha not quite sure how crutches will work with a toddler in pushchair/on reins!! But hopefully it will help the pain!

Ouchie Louise you must really be suffering to get all that :( I hope it gets easier for you. X

Ouch Louise!!! Sounds so painful :(

I was invited but I'm going to my cousins birthday in Chester :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->