September Stars

Haha I'm sexy and you know it jelly!! It is definitely worse than last time! Not sure how practical the crutches are but I'll try my best!

Hey girls,

Sorry been a rubbish thread mate. I have been keeping up with the baby announcements and hope all those pregnant mummies are well.

All your new baby photos are making me major broody !!!
I'm off to read the posts, I may be awhile

Xx

Oh Louise it sounds awful. Can't believe I moaned about slight back pain when pregnant :haha:
Hi Ladyk hope your well

Louise have they said whether it will improve any with the changes you are making? I bad SPD near the end and I dont think I could of coped with that anyworse or for longer

:hi: Kara

Went and saw our new home this evening - I love it, can't wait to be able to move in

Thanks first bean, things are doing ok this end, still can't wait till this year is over.. The weather doesn't help !!! X

F&C congrats on being team blue, you make beautiful boys and having the same sex close in age will be fab !! X

Louise- I am so sorry to hear your not having a great pregnancy, you poor gal... Hugs honey x

Young mummy- gat news on the house front, fingers crossed they will find u somewhere soon and you can be back with both your girls x

GG- how's your mum doing ? X

Emzy- been loving your photos !!! Athena poster or what ! So cute ! X

Blob- are you trying for a baby now ?

Jellycat- I messaged you today, hope your well, message me your update please x

Becs- Paige goes through being awful at night time, she has always woken at least once since she was born but she goes through stages when she is even worse... I heard its when they go through mile stones in learning, this seems true to Paige's case. X

Laura k- when will you be down this way next ? X

Boony,Sarah and teeny weeny hope you guys are well, xx

If I have forgotten anyone I am so sorry

I'm still not smoking, I'm on the electric ciggies and have no plans to come off them as I enjoy my piña Colada and Victoria sponge cake flavours too much..lol

My 6 month on cancer watch is finally coming to the end, last 6 months have been hard, couldn't stop thinking about having another baby, but now I'm shitting myself having another baby, I can't win !! I have been a miserable cow ( husband confirms this) about it all....

Paige has been such a good girl, she has her moments but she is learning so much it makes up for the stroppy toddler moments, I was worried about her speech as she says so much but she doesn't seem to pronounce certain letters... But apparently it's just me being a over paranoid mother, HV says she sees a lot of women who have special needs children worry more over their other children..

Missed you guys soooo much, you don't realise just how much xxx

Good to have ya back LadyK! I see a little pink bump for you soon Kara!

Things have been crazy hectic here... Kimi's back with me now!

11 days til I find out if I have the house!!!

5 days til Pippa's consultant!

If we do a meet in August, can we not do the 8th as Pippa has a check-up at the RLH!

xx

Right ladies need a little bit of advice. Rosie is such a cuddly baby and loves been near me when sleeping at night she seems too be fine during the day at going in her Moses basket but it gets to night time and I put her down asleep and within the next half hour or so she is awake and grunting and moving about and will not go back off, so she ends up in bed withe where she will sleep fine I don't want her to get in to this habit as I like my own space in bed :haha: anyone have any tips on how to get her to sleep in there I don't know why it is just night time she is brilliant in the day

you could try putting one of your t-shirts or something in her crib for her to lay on so she thinks you are there?
Or you could try swaddling?

Sorry FB I am no help! Elsie sleeps really well for 6-7 hrs in her moses basket but when I feed her she ends up with us too!!! I wish I could stay awake to put her back but secretly I like cuddles with her!! Lol
However, I have read about T shirts etc that Boony suggested. Xx

FB - Have you got space to have her cot next to your bed with the side down? You could then just reach out an arm if needed.

Or possibly have some dim lighting in the room and see if that settles her any?

Hello all,
Sorry been awol for so long, just had a good old read through, see whats going on here!

Ym, fingers crossed on the house, that would be great!

I am no one to ask about babies that won't be put down! Rosie sleeps with me all night, I put her in her cot and she usually has about an hour before coming into my bed, she feeds then i put her back but by the middle of the night i give up because i want some sleep! she will sleep across me, pinning me to the bed lol, she feeds of one boob and grabs the other just to make sure its still there! I will be trying to get her off the boob at 2, I am not convinced she will come off but is getting more interested in her sisters playing and less in me so hopefully by 2 she will be ready!:thumbup:

Sorry, Em wants the laptop so cut short for today, will try tomorrow! :hugs::kiss:

Oh Louise, I like your name in there! Emily Louise, I used my name with Em, she is Emmie Clare, and I love that, and so does she! :cloud9:

Back soon, in demand from the girls!

Btp- it must be a Rosie thing to do cling to their Mammies

Fb Amelia was rubbish at night , still is but when we were in the Moses basket/crib phase the hv told me to get a large bath towel roll it into a sausage and lay it around her in an ark so that she could feel secure it worked well , didn't make her sleep through but helped !

Lady k hello my lOve my mum is ok thanks a few skin patches to keep an eye on but her best friend now has cancer and she is taking it hard !
Glad your ok even if your a bit grumpy :) Paige sounds cute still how's jake at school ?

Btp I can't imagine trying to bf one of mine this size they too heavy :) is Rosie still in your room or in with the girls I can't remember x

Louise you poor thing with your crutches !

Jelly any moving dates yet ?

Fc I must message you about jewellery I never did find my lost pendant , did you say you may still have the prints or shall I do new ones as I'd like to buy a new one I miss it !

Ym welcome home Kimi

Bust day of toddler groups trip to dr for Amelia more anti bi's a friends birthday and ebaying like crazy as I'm trying to raise funds for a new bed that was our day x

GG I really should look at ebaying some of our stuff before we move - Just dont know if I can be bothered and have the time lol. Whats wrong with Amelia ? No moving date yet for us

I dont know what to do JJ for the third night has been waking and crying throughout the night. Hes really been dribbling too think he might be getting his big molars cutting through......... how many teeth do kids get eventually?

Hey LadyK we missed you!

FB Holly was like that, I put the cot in our room next to my side of the bed with the side dropped so she felt like she was in bed with me. Then I put the side back up and gradually moved it away until she went into her own room, worked a treat!

Much love to all, been busy dealing with a poorly baby!

x

Well after her not wanting to sleep in her Moses oh mentioned that I used to wrap her a certain way in a blanket and since then she didn't like sleeping in there do did it last night and it worked a treat she slept from 10:30 till 4:30 had a couple of oz ( I think she may be dropping get night time feed soon as she only has been having 2oz all week) and straight back down till 8. I totally forgot that's how I put her to bed before after the blanket needed washing so looks like she is going to need a comfort blankey like her brother

Wow that brings back memories of swaddling Harry! I can't believe I'm soon going to be doing it all again!

GG, yep we have the prints so can knock £10 off the price. xx

FB Holly has a blankey as well, she's always slept with it since she was born and it doesn't usually leave the house. She snuck it out the other week and we lost it! We had to retrace our steps and we found it in morrisons car park, it'd been driven over and rained on all day so was a bit worse for wear but she still loves it! I'm so glad she didn't lose it, all hell would have broken loose lol

Evie's dropping her night feed too, already! A couple of nights late last week she went from 10 til 5/6, then she started waking again at 3 for a feed and then got poorly but last night she did 11 til 7. Holly didn't do that til 9 weeks then she did it all the time from I think it was 11 weeks. So Evie's a little earlier sleeping through than Holly was! Can't wait til she does it all the time, it's knackering what with having Holly to look after during the day too after being up in the night! She's out of her moses now and into her swinging crib in our room. At least the moses got a few weeks of use, Holly only slept in it once lol

Fishy cant believe how quickly yours and louises pregnancies are going! If your new little man is as handsome as Harry, maybe we can arrange for him and Evie to marry! Perhaps he'd like an older woman ;) Wouldn't it be funny if we married off each others kids! Hmm I wonder who could marry Holly?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->