September Stars

Paige has never been a good sleeper, we were told she woke up after 30 min because it's when her body twitches and wakes her up... But doesn't explain why it's only happening at night for you

BTP- omg I knew I had forgotten someone important, huge hug honey..hope ur beautiful babies ( and older babies) are doing well. X

FB what about a co sleeping cot? I normally take the side of a cot and then when they wake you can lean in until they fall asleep? Neither of mine have been bothered about going into their own beds once they were a bit bigger? Rosalie used to like a swaddle too - glad she slept better ;)

Hey ladyk :hugs: :hugs: its been a shitty year for you huh :flower: nope I'm not ttc yet, tbh I still have doubts. I know this is my last chance though, the girls are nearly at the age now where they are independent, nursery and school :shrug: I like it. But I guess if it happens I'd be happy :rofl: so watch this space I guess. Also though it's going to be really hard, robins away 3 weeks then home a week, away 2 weeks etc so how on earth we are going to hit the right time I have no idea :wacko:

Emzy I was laughing at the who could marry who , I wouldn't recommend mine they are too naughty they would corrupt the nice boys :)

I'm busy sellIng all my baby stuff no more babies here :( I think I may always be a little but sad I only had one pregnancy x

Ollie is there for holly emzy haha.
Blob- you have just reassured me as I was worried she wouldn't want to go in her own bed I don't want a 5 year old in my bed haha our niece is sill in her mams bed at 9 year old and that worries me

Ha ha holly and ollie!!

With the bed thing Holly grew out of it really quickly and won't sleep in our bed now at all, so I wouldnt worry.

I'm just having Evie cuddles waiting for her to go to sleep, she's on sleep strike tonight! She makes me laugh as she sucks on her dummy as she falls asleep, then when she's ready to go to sleep she spits it out really violently, it shoots out!

You prob saw on fb that I bought another pram ha ha! I fixed and sold the icandy then decided I wanted a new one lol the graco is nice but hollys heavy on the front and she's actually over the 15kg weight limit!! so thats sold too and I've bought a bdual that will be here next week, excited!

What do the other stars weigh now? Holly is 36lbs!!

I haven't weighed JJ in ages may try it tomorrow . I think he will probably be a similar weight even though he has slimmed down slightly . How's Evie now has she stopped being sick?

Oh that's good then, she slept on her Moses basket again last night so think we might have cracked it for now anyway.
I haven't weighed Ollie for a while either so don't really have any idea how much he weighs now

Lilia hasn't been weighed for so long! But although she is quite tall she is also quite slight, not much of her if you know what I mean! I'm guessing 25/26 lb but I'll weigh her on my scales this morning and see!

Kimi needs a boyfriend!!!!!!! :)

I just wanted to thank everyone again for all the messages of support that i got :)

You girls are the best and I have never felt so supported by anybody!!

Well, I have one week before I find out whether I have definitely got the house... I still dont know anything about it...apart from it's a 2-bed

Pippa is 18lb 8oz! We have our consultant appt on Tuesday!!! Hopefully, everything will be alright!

Has anyone heard of Crossroads care or know anything about them?

I have them coming into me on Thursday and just wanted to see what they offer!

x

Wow holly is heavy!! I bet I get grief for it at her 2 year check. Thing is, she's tall as well as chunky and I don't think she's 'fat' at all. She eats loads but has a nice balanced diet with some treats but mostly healthy stuff like she loves rice, fruit, cheese, yoghurts etc. She does have the odd happy meal but really not that often and I dont think there's anything wrong with that? I'm sure most of you saw on fb the grief I got from the hospital about Evie being overweight and overfed. She is 7 weeks old ffs! I was so upset! And to think that she was advising me to restrict her feeds to just over half of what she should have is shocking. Anyway it's made me really paranoid even though I know they are wrong and now I can't get it out of my head that I'm making my children overweight :(

Emzy sorry I didn't get back to you about the pram. I'm still trying to decide what to do re prams. We're really not flushed at the moment so if I can get away with not buying a pram that would be good. I was wondering about just trying a buggy board? Harry does love his pram though :s.

YM I just wanted to show you some public support even though you know we're all here for you. I couldn't believe some of the things your brother and the other guy wrote. Your family should be extra supportive what with Pippa being in and out of hospital so I was gobsmacked that they were trying to play on your insecurities as a mum. Please ignore them as they are obviously saying things that they think will get a reaction. Keep being the bigger person and not biting as they're the only ones looking bad.

GG are you not tempted to have another?

Xx

Emzy, I am selling my iCandy too. I love the look of the b dual but they are expensive as a travel system. You will have to tell me what it's like! X

Oh that's an idea I must weigh the girls and see the difference Anelia is very tall and heavy I wonder what she is , ? Layla is quite light still I'll see if I can find some scales !

Fc I do sometimes think about another but there are just too many reasons to not :( x

Olivia is 22lbs 6ozs - tbh though I wish she was a little more. Shes so scrawny but she eats loads...

Grrrrr I had loads to say but FIL has turned up - Will be back later. xxxx

F&C- we don't have a double I just have a buggy board and Ollie loves it to be fair he is very independent since he started being a confident walker and hated his pushchair and have a carry on so the buggy board is great for him I suppose it's all down to the child really I didn't feel I needed a double.

Laura do you think it makes her look older? I think because Lilia doesn't particularly have any 'chub' on her she looks more little girl like than toddler? Bless I always thought Olivia was smaller than Lilia, they're the same now!

I've got a Jane double, it was second hand but is practically brand new, it was only £100 from my sisters friend!!

Thanks FB that's good to hear. I might start off with a buggy board and see how we get on unless I find a bargain like Louise! X

What didn't you like about the iCandy double ? As a couple of you know I'm obsessed with my pram.. It doesn't come as a double, I can buy a rider board but I like strapping Paige in a seat, when she gets a bit of freedom she is off quicker than lightening. So I plan to use a baby carrier and Paige in the pram.... Unless my dreams come true and stokke do a double, I have been invited to a special big announcement they are having in Oct.. I'm keeping my fingers crossed its a double. Otherwise it's the city twin jogger.

I haven't weighed Paige since last year. She is tall but small waist so trousers never properly fit and her skirts are still 12 months or they fall down.she takes after her skinny "I can't eat anything I like and don't put on a pound" dad, which I'm pleased about, poor jake got my weight issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->