September Stars

Teeny I've bought mine second hand as theyre too expensive new! I'll let you know what its like!

Emzy - just weighed JJ he's 35lbs. Last time we took him to the doctors for high temp and war infection and doctor said they are not concerned as long as he's eating healthily . He has 3 meals no snacks, dessert is either fruit or yogurt, doesn't eat chocolate/ice cream/biscuits..... Occasionally has a piece of cake if someone at nursery birthday. Otherwise all his meals are balanced with mix of protein carb and veg...... I don't think you have anything to be worried about, my dh was a massive child and as a child to adult resulted in being underweight. :hugs:

YM - I've never heard of crossroads - hope everything works out well at the meeting.

Jelly I can't believe JJ weighs that much more than Lilia, you wouldn't know to look at them would you?!

How's your house stuff coming along?

Ok while I think about it acordIng to the wii fit Layla is 25lbs and Amelia is 31lbs !

Back in a bit been painting our bedroom x

Id say he was heavier during 5-12 months as he really had a double chin and lots if Chubb, but he's definitely slimmed down now it's just a big stomach. He's always liked his food and can't be blamed on us as he's been at nursery full time for 5months and isn't allowed seconds like other children or any of their puddings only fruit, so its reassuring for me that we are doing everything possible for him to stay healthy. Have to agree wouldn't think there was that much difference between Lillia and him until I pick someone else's child up then I notice lol.

GG - didn't think Amelia would be 31...... Wonder how these would look on health visitor chart? I might go and get my red book out

I had a look in my red book earlier, 22lb 4 would put Lilia a bit under 25th centile line which is where she was at birth, though she had gone up to 50th centile and was still there at a year old.. Just had a quick look online at a weight chart and it looked like JJ is on or just above 97th but don't know how accurate that is?

You can tell by looking at them that they're not overweight!!!! They look like perfectly normal little toddlers!

Exactly - he does loads of running around and walking at nursery too

I looked in the red book and I think she was 99th? Can't remember. She doesn't look fat to me, she's just big, she's tall with wide feet and thick ankles lol she's more chunky and has actually got quite a skinny belly. I wasn't worried at all until the hospital incident with Evie, it's made me feel under confident for some reason! Silly really. Jelly, holly is similar with her diet. On a typical day she will have cereal like cheerios or cornflakes for breakfast, a ham or cheese sandwich, some cherry tomatoes, a satsuma and a yoghurt for lunch, maybe some grapes or an apple for a snack, then something like spag bol, shepherds pie, fish in sauce and rice or something for tea. Sometimes she will have a bowl of ice cream or angel delight or something for pudding but mostly fruit.

Amelia is the size of a 3 year old so I'm not surprised she is heavy but she eats nothing much she has always been a poor eater it is frustrating and something to talk to the hv about at the 2 year check , she is just suspicious of food , Layla eats well will try anything including a big swig of my wine this evening she claimed on the table when I wasn't looking :)

Ym crossroads sounding familiar so I called my mum, it mdy be completely the wrong thing but when mum was caring for her down syndrome brother she had crossroads contact her to offer support in her case they sent a volunteer one evening a week to sit with him so she could go out I think they also can offer help understanding benefits and what help is available to those caring for the sick ? Hope it's the same thing !

Holly is in 2-3 years clothes and has been for a while, some 3-4 clothes, mostly for her body length!

Lilia is in 12-18 month clothes, but she still wears 9-12 month vests! It's her arms and legs that seem long! In fact she actually wore a 6-9 month summer dress the other week when it was hot BUT it must have been sizes wrong surely?!

Kara same here, Lilia must be petite like Wayne's mum and sisters, I just hope she won't have my weight issues when she's older! My weight has always fluctuated so much, I don't want my girl to always be on a diet!

I keep meaning to do a proper catch up but as soon as I'm here something comes up! I will come on later and do some personals I promise x

Ollie is in 12-18month I have just started to buy him 18-24month he is short like his Dad :haha:
Hope everyone is well. Rosie slept from half 11 till half 7 so an feeling very refreshed this morning we have a party to go to this afternoon lookin forward to getting out with Ollie as with have been stuck in with this rubbish weather

I always buy second hand prams - although my friend works in John Lewis and gets 25% off :lol: I'm getting a bugaboo next. I have to say if my eldest was anywhere bellow 3 I'd get a double pram just for ease, tabs gets upset she can't sit down and tbh still will sit in a pram. But it all depends on the child right?

I have no idea how heavy Rosalie is :dohh:

I moved both the girls at about 5-6 months, they just go from my bed to their cot :) x

hey hey hey ladies...gutted i still can't get on here on my phone :( miss you guys and coming and chatting every day!!! :( :( :(

James is doing really well, obviously weight has been a major issue but he now weighs about 20lbs so not far of some of the smaller stars!! YAY!! All children are just so different as are all of us...James is just like me, im about 5' 7" and only weigh about 8 n a half stone, before i had James i had never reached 8 stone! At his last check 2 weeks ago he was 19lb and 72cm!! He chats for england now and i dont know if the other stars are the same but if i ask him to do something that he doesnt want to he says "no, no, no" and today he has started to say "no, no, no, arghhh, shhh" little monster!!!

Hope everyone else is doing ok...ladyK glad that 6 month wait is over, hope your tests are ok xx

Rosalie never stops talking EVER, it's nice but omg it takes ages to do anything. Rosalie does loads of saying 'no' I think it's a pretty popular word for this age.

When Holly doesnt want to do something, she says "no! Bye!!" Lol cheeky monkey. She has days where she says no all the time, even to things she does want lol

Amelia screams no just to get her point across :) Layla still likes her no cant and is now often no busy aswell ! Minx :)

Awake because Amelia woke as normal is anyone else not sleeping through ?

GG - we've had to do CIO with Olivia to get her to go to bed. It took about 4 days but she still randomly wakes in the night at least once or twice a week. Sometimes I can get her to go back to sleep others she ends up in with us. So frustrating !! Do you think Amelia waking is just down to habit ? Xx

Harry doesn't seem to know 'no' but if he doesn't want something he'll shake his head. He's very much a 'yes' boy but often then changes his mind ;)

I have absolutely no idea how much he weighs but he's quite small. Clothes wise he's in 18-24 month tops and 12-18 mth trousers. He's got little legs! Harry has a good appetite but it sounds like he doesn't eat as well as some of your Los. I often allow him a snack between meals. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->