September Stars

Laura do you think it makes her look older? I think because Lilia doesn't particularly have any 'chub' on her she looks more little girl like than toddler? Bless I always thought Olivia was smaller than Lilia, they're the same now!

I've got a Jane double, it was second hand but is practically brand new, it was only £100 from my sisters friend!!

Yes Louise - I think she definately looks more little girl like. Olivia is quite tall with being skinny and the more hair she gets the older she seems to look. She looks older with her hair up too :shrug: xx

F+C : I sold my Phil and Teds double and have brought this

https://www.mothercare.com/Motherca...ding-_-Mothercare%20Xoob2%20Double%20Stroller

I got 20% off it instore so it was £104 !! I love it even though the few reviews online were mixed. It goes in and out of my front door, both seats recline, it folds up the size of a single and they both can see the world, It also came with 2 cosy toes and the raincover. I'm chuffed with it. xx

:hi: teeny !!!! Hope your having fun !! Your not too far from me (about 40 mins) !!! Are you staying on a caravan park ? Xx

Thanks Laura, isn't having a double like that tricky to manoeuvre etc? I was thinking that if we do go for one it would be more like the p&t style. X

Laura that buggy is nice looks sturdy too I think with a toddler the tandem style buggys could become top heavy ? You will get years of use out of a stroller !

I have the maclaren twin triumph it's lovely looking but the girls can pull the seats forward which is a poor design so all they do is lean forward all the time when I'm pushing !

My icandy and graco tandems were both heavy with holly on the front. Hoping the bdual will be better as she can go in the main seat and Evie in the small bottom seat, so hollys in the normal pushchair place rather than up front.
Ill see soon, it should be here tomorrow!

Ooh let me know Emzy. So is tandem the forward and backward seats ie one behind the other?

Yep F+C - A tandem is one in front of the other. In all honestly I don't have to use a pushchair that much. Its only used if were on a day out, or I pop to the shops, or town or park etc. But I just feel like with a tandem one or other of your children always has to compromise. Theres either a rubbish view of peoples feet !! or it doesn't recline so they can't sleep in it. I did love my Phil and Teds as a single though !!

Laura that buggy is nice looks sturdy too I think with a toddler the tandem style buggys could become top heavy ? You will get years of use out of a stroller !

I have the maclaren twin triumph it's lovely looking but the girls can pull the seats forward which is a poor design so all they do is lean forward all the time when I'm pushing !

I wanted the Maclaren techno just couldnt justify the price of it for the amount of use it gets !!! Olivia holds Noah's foot when their in it together. Very cute !!! :cloud9:

I can imagine your girls leaning forward to talk to each other !!! xx

Does your one fully recline Laura? Also how young can they be in it? I'm a bit tempted ;) x

It's suitable from birth. It has head buggers and a newborn catch net at the back which is supposed to be an extra safety feature !! It lies nearly completely flat I would say. Noah is 13 lbs now and I have been using it for a few eels with him in it and he has been fine with a blanket in there. The measurements are online so you can check first to see if it fits through your front door. X

Tyler is getting to the stage where he doesn't want to be in the pushchair, he would rather walk or use the buggy board so i am considering selling my iCandy and getting a stroller type one for Alyssa. I'll be sad to sell my iCandy though, the apple part is a special edition and i've spent a fortune on accessories and extras for it. I love it and the kids are comfy it it.

Not eels ;) And I'm not sure about the head buggers ... he he xx

Thanks for the advice ladies. It's so hard as I don't want to spend so much money unnecessarily. I like the idea of a buggy board but Harry does love his pram. x

I don't think I'd want to risk only having a buggy board purely for those days out we have, long shopping trips etc, Lilia doesn't sleep on her pushchair hardly ever but at least she can rest, but it's each to their own! My double is a tandem but both seats recline although not all the way but it's suitable from birth, plus the car seat travel system thing works for either seat, I need to have a proper play but it looks pretty good so far!

Omg I've gone up another ticker box! Scary stuff!

Lol @ eels!

That's what I like about the b dual, both seats fully recline so Evie can go in either. I'll be putting her in the bottom seat as holly is too heavy for it and she would hate being stuck underneath, whereas Evie is mostly asleep while were out at the mo so she's not bothered. I actually prefer side by sides but can't have one as I'd never get it on the bus and I don't drive so that's a must. I also wanted one that transfered to a single for when holly doesn't want to go in it anymore, which a side by side wouldn't do. I don't really like the stuck one under the other type of prams but was limited because of holly being over the 15kg weight limit. The only choice was the bdual as she can go in main seat and Evie in small seat, or Phil and Ted's as the bottom seat goes up to 20kg, but she'd hate being underneath! And the seats on them don't fully recline either. And I don't like the way the newborn sort of goes in the back either. When Holly doesn't want to go in anymore ill take the 2nd seat off and pop a buggy board on. There's no way she'd stand on a buggy board for long now though, plus she still likes a nap. I actually really wanted a baby jogger city mini double but as I say I can't have a side by side x

I don't massively like the ones where one is say under the other either, id be worried about the underneath one! That's why I like this one as they're in front and behind but not under and it's 3 wheels so really easy to push x

The graco was in front and behind too but Evie could only go in the back so holly had to go in front and was too heavy. The icandy was one under the other but not to the extent of p&t and britax. But again, with holly on front it was too heavy even though the limit for the main (upper) seat on the pear is 20kg. I could have holly facing e so she was then closest to me and that made it less heavy but then Evie was behind her so further away from me and I couldn't see her! You can't win with doubles lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->