September Stars

Blob - They are absolutely freaking huge !!!! They are nice but need to be at the price tag on them !

I know someone with the donkey it is huge ! It hardly fits through any doorways and is really complicated I think she regrets buying it as its often sitting unused !

I'd be a pram a holic there is more and more choice now even just two years ago when I was l

LOoking there wasn't much for twins or doubles but now the market has a lOt more !

God didnt realise looking for doubles could be so difficult I was bad enough deciding on my single ! I think at this age a buggy board is too young for JJ

evening ladies & babies/toddlers! :)

Having used tandem & doubles with work i would never have a tandem...they just seen really top heavy and difficult to lift up at kerbs xx

My niece was 2 in may and my sister decided to go for a single for new baby Katelyn and a buggy board for Kelsey but think she now regrets it :( xx

JJ has been an absolute nightmare this evening, as dh was working late JJ didn't get to say goodnight . He got so upset he was sick everywhere, took me an hour and half to calm him down..... I feel mentally drained now!

Sporadic greetings from me again!
Here I thought life was getting less hectic!
Anyway, slowly settling in to the new house and somehow also managing to get out to do lots of fun family trips.
Hope you are all well!

The B dual was on my list of doubles, but I have looked at all places I am likely to go and a twin would be ok as fitting through doors isn't a problem, the city jogger twin would fit through my front door but that's because it's adapted for wheelchairs.

Jellycat- Paige slept through the first time in ages ( maybe even the first time ever) on Monday ... 7-9 but last night she woke up at 2am and didn't want to go back to sleep, i am in work and feel awful, I'm so tired. Last night I told grant he is a lazy arse hole and wouldn't want to have any more kids, with him.... It's always a issue with sleep, I can cope with everything but not lack of sleep x

We have a new uniform at work, the trousers are combat style which are nice but the shirts are like cycling shirts and they are tight and show my nipples....!!!!!! How bad is that !!! I'll have to keep my met vest on, can you imagine the comments from the guys here !! Lol

Awww poor you and jj :hugs:

See I didn't think the iCandy was heavy I thought it was easy to move etc and others do? So I figure that it all depends on the person?

:rofl: Kara be your DH likes it

Me too blob. I have mine set up so that both seats are parent facing and i have Alyssa at the front (on the higher seat) and Tyler in the back in the lower seat so when i go to lift it up kerbs obviously with Tyler being there you'd think it would be heavy but its really not i have a huge step to get it up into my house and i manage fine and i'm not particularly strong. But as you say obviously depends on the person. I would much prefer to have my iCandy that something like the phil and teds where the baby is so close to the floor but then my friend had one and loved it! Prams are so personal bit like picking a new car lol

I found the iCandy too heavy with Holly on the front, but it was fine with Holly facing me so she was nearest to me. But then Holly weighs 36lbs so it's not surprising!! The B dual is a heavy pram, but it handles very well and is much easier to get up curbs than the Graco and iCandy. Holly is in the main seat and Evie in the bottom. She is closer to the ground than I would like, but she is quite secure in there and is well protected. I especially like the big extendible hood as that gives her more protection and I can also look down and see her through the mesh bit. I've just bought a soft carrycot to put in the lower seat so she's a bit more protected whilst she is little, plus I can carry her in places if she's asleep. Holly is still big for the main seat, but this is a normal size pushchair seat so I think she's just going to be big in any seat as she's a big girl! She is comfy in it though and it fully reclines so good for naps. She had a long nap in there earlier and then didn't want to get out after ha ha! The only problem I see with it is that it doesn't have a foot rest, just a calf support so her legs just sort of dangle there, but she doesn't seem to mind. It only just fits in my front door, it's really wide with the back wheels and the wheel guards on! But I got it on the bus twice today with no problems. Overall, I'm really pleased with it!

396078_10151957319960473_1983738451_n.jpg

375765_10151957599915473_235476053_n.jpg

580758_10151954800430473_1940063431_n.jpg

Blob I lOved my iCandy I could push it with one hand abd text with the other :)

Emzy I love the colour of the new buggy ! Can it be used as a single ? It doesn't look like holly will be in it for long with her long legs ? X

Made cakes with the girls today for the first time it went well they really listened and took turns :)

I like that pram :thumbup:

I had tabs facing away from me like you but it was fine for some reason :shrug: but yes I couldn't find another pram I liked more. Though I'm still going bugaboo next time :lol: they are SO nice to push about.

I did really like the iCandy but was just put off iCandy after all the problems I had with both the Apple and my old Cherry! Also trying to store all the bits of the Pear was a nightmare! I love how this one folds with both seats on and for a big pushchair, it folds really compact.

Genies no I don't think she will be in it long either. She's very tall and her legs hang right over the edge. That's the only complaint I have so far is no foot rest. But she was the same in the Graco and that did have a footrest, but she still dangled her feet over the edge as her legs are too long! In a few months I'll prob take the bottom seat off and put a buggy board on for Holly instead, then Evie can go in the main seat facing me. By that time she will be sitting up a bit too. Those who have used buggy boards, what age did you use them from? I don't think Holly would use one yet, she'd just try and get off all the time, plus she still likes to nap whilst we are out, although this is becoming less frequent.

You can use it as a single, you just take the bottom seat off. The main seat can be forward facing or parent facing, but in reality you can only have it forward facing with the second seat on otherwise there isn't much room. Apparently they do sell extenders to make the main seat further forward though so it might work with those on. You can also use a Britax car seat in place of either seat, but you need special adapters for the lower seat. I've just bought the soft carrycot to go in the lower seat for Evie so she'll be a bit more comfy whilst she is little, although she did seem perfectly comfy in it today and slept the whole time, so she can't have been uncomfortable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->