September Stars

We just had the Calgary Stampede here (big rodeo and ranching/farming expo) and I had to post these pics of young master Tobe!
As you can see, he's huge and so sweet and silly!

Attachments

• P1120167.jpg
    P1120167.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 3
  • P1120214.jpg
    P1120214.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 3
Aw so cute! I always remember, when I flew over to Vancouver to visit my gran, we had a stop over at Calgary and all the airport staff were dressed up in hats and jackets etc. Someone told me it was for a big rodeo expo , must have been the same thing!

Emzy - we started using a buggy board when Tyler was around 18 months. The first few times he did keep trying to get off. He's got the hang of it now though and uses it regularly on the school run (which is only 10 minutes each way) he normally to school then walks half way back and then goes on the buggy board for 5 minutes and he just stands on it and holds on with one hand and plays with Alyssa. Haven't used it for long days out yet but will be doing in August coz we haven't got space in the minibus for the double so i'll let you now how it goes!

Its my little boys last day at pre-school today :'( i can't believe its come around so quickly. I am going up for his sports day and graduation this morning then they are having a teddy bears picnic. He's very excited but might not be as excited when he has to say bye to his favourite teacher!

Aw boony bless him!

Yeah see I don't drive so we walk a lot. To town and back is 1.5 miles each way and I don't reckon shed stand for that long yet! Perhaps in a few months she will. I might try and nab a second hand buggy board and try it on trips to the local shops etc x

Emzy we have been usin a buggy board for the last 5 weeks and Ollie is great on it, we walk a lot and do walk quite far and have no problems he loves it but he hates his pushchair anyway so I would have more problems trying to get him in a double than the buggy board.

We took our 3 to the deep one day (aquarium in hull) and Tyler walked all the way round there and we was there for a full day. I think as long as they are occupied they would walk a lot further than you think. I think Tyler will be ok at the safari but i'm not so sure he would walk as far if we were just walking down streets etc although he does like to walk and talk about the trees and cars etc so his mind isn't thinking about walking.

Jaydens Graduation was so sweet they all had little caps and gowns and had a little ceremony where they got certificates and scrolls. Of course i cried when it was Jaydens turn and i'm sure i'll cry again when its Tylers turn. My friend cried at her little boy and he's her 4th lol.

Having a hard day today Ollie is poorly he has a really high temp watery eyes that look so heavy bless him and full of snot so thinking its cold hoping Rosie doesn't get it he has been so clingy and Rosie is having a growth spurt so has fed every 2 hours so rubbish day all round roll on bed time if I get sleep :haha:

FB - hope Ollie feels better soon :hugs:

Anyone when they use this site on their phone get random pages pop up that look like virus'? It's been happening all day last one said you've won an iPad. Had to shut my phone off to get out of the screen

Been to London on a training course past 2 days was excellent. Currently sitting on nursery floor until JJ settles as he's upset daddy has gone out :-( he was up last night crying at midnight do dh bought him in with us for couple of hours.

Emzy I think your new pushchair looks excellent.

Sarahka - adorable pics .... I want a cowboy hat! Glad you are finally settled in your new home

Yes Jelly me!! It started whilst I was on BandB but it's since happened on a couple of other websites. It drives me potty as you can't get off of it without either clicking the ok button or shutting off the phone. My dh checked and said it's ok to click on the button and then go back, which I've done since.

Wow thanks ladies for all your help with the pram situation. I really have no idea what I'm going to do. Harry doesn't really nap in his pram but he loves it. It could just be the getting out and about he loves though. My friend uses a buggy board for her little girl who is 4 months older than Harry and she said it's brilliant but it sounds like it really depends on the child.

Sarah those pics are so gorgeous! What a sweetie. Love his little outfit.

Laura, I hope Ollie feels better soon. It must be so hard to have 2 kids when one is poorly.

xx

Fishy why don't you get a buggy board and try it on your pushchair now, then he can pop in the pushchair if you're out and he doesn't like it but it'd give you a better idea and youll probably end up using it eventually anyway, even if you do go for a double x

Eurghhhh I keep getting the pop ups too. One for a dating bloody site and then the you've one an ipad too !!! VERY frustrating x

Good idea Emzy!

Ok I have permission from one of the brands to sell current season items at cost price + postage. It will treated as a normal order ie I would get commission but it will be minimal for a small order.. basically what I'm trying to say is that you are all welcome to order what you like at the cost prices shown on the attached plus postage but please don't feel pressurised as I will only benefit by a couple of pounds so it's more something I want to do for you ladies.

It's for delivery in September and all the sizes are currently available. Prices are in the middle of the catalogue.

Any questions just ask.

Enjoy x

https://flipflashpages.uniflip.com/3/44720/123626/pub/

Password is skater

It might not be working tonight so if it doesn't try again tomorrow. x

Ok just seen a post in tech forum from the mods

Anyone with pop up issues try using the below link seems to stop the issues (fingers crossed)

Just reload or use https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/index.php?styleid=51
Use Ctrl+F5 to reload

I can't get it to load Ann but will have a peek in the morning. Thanks. Xx

And thanks Jelly as just tried that and no more pop ups now !!! Thanks. X

Things ok thanks gg! SPD is horrid but am trying the crutches out whilst Wayne is still here to help! Alex had his last day in school today and was a bit tearful to say goodbye to his friends so we're getting a chinese tonight to help him feel better!! I'm very happy no more 50 mile a day school runs!

Sorry I don't write much, I do read but rarely get the chance to sit for as long as I want to write as much as I want!

Lilia is doing really well, her speech is amazing, although a fair few of her words are only recognisable by us! Her favourite programme at the moment by far is max and ruby on nick jr, she calls it ass and booby which I love! Wayne said we shouldn't encourage it but I kind of want to!! I'm so in awe of her still, love her so much, I'm still a little scared that I won't love this baby as much as her!! I know that sounds silly!

Oh we've decided on Heidi :) probably Heidi Louise as its the only middle name Wayne seems to like at the moment! I love Heidi, but just a little nervous that family won't/don't like it so much but I'm sure they'll learn to love it!

James is doing really well thanks genies, not been up to much just busy working and running around after a litle tinker!!! He isnt going to bed at night until after 10 by which time im ready for bed myself!!

Im sure you can get a buggy board which they sit on rather than stand il have a search x

FB hope Ollie is better soon! x

Tobe is lovely Sarah x

and my mind is now blank...

oh lovely name Louise, stuff what everyone else thinks they will learn to love it too xx

https://compare.ebay.co.uk/like/150654726325?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar&adtype=pla knew i wasnt going mad lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->