September Stars

Blob we've now got a Hyundai trajet which is a 7 seater, but I LOVE it! This is from a girl who used to own a lotus Elise!! (which I'm still paying off!!) I love the trajet mainly because they're all individual seats, all the same as the seats in the front so 3 car seats fit fine next to each other.. When we had our Honda we couldn't get two booster seats and a car seat in without a struggle! Plus with this, I can take one or both the back seats out and fit our double buggy and dog in easily.. Such a family car, I loves it!!

In the audi you can't fit a person without a carseat in the middle :cry: I would keep my car if I could :nope: but I will check out the car seat (mostly because then I would buy an A5 :rofl:)

Will go have a look Louise :) husband wants an X5 and apparently that's big? But still looks just too fancy for me :blush:

Has she got children in it? My DH wants a range rover sport :wacko: I'm sure I've not missed us winning the lottery though (although they actually are the same as the x5 when they aren't new :shock:)

I love the freelander 2 and im warming to the X5 but honestly I just feel like its such a fancy car for me? :dohh:

I've got a Y reg ford mondeo which is falling to bits!! lol!! I have to wait until all the baby making and rearing has been done until I can get a new one. I'm commission based so can't risk the repayments.

Blob you've probably figured this out yourself but I wouldn't put anybody in a car inbetween 2 car seats in case of a crash - they'd get squished. xx

Omg so does that mean I will be able to fit 2 car seats and a big teenager in the back on my 4x4 ? I was dreading buying a new car, it was one of the negatives of having another baby!! If I can keep the car I will be over the moon. I do love some of the 7 seaters but the stress of finding one which won't break down is way to stressful for me.

Blob, did I miss a pregnancy announcement ? Or are you Pre thinking ? Or baby making has started ? Oh and my SF hotel arrived today... It has a working light !!! I have loads of rooms to fit more furniture now. X

Jelly- how stressful moving sounds !!! They seem really anal !!! Hope you get it sorted soon x

I love a good declutter, I feel amazing after. I love my space, if I could I would just have the bare minimal in my house, I now have a summer house which is the toy and storage room which has made a real difference, well sort of, the living room still seems to be full of toys, I just need a bigger house.

Oh so I can't fit all three in the back : ( back to original plan of strapping jake to the roof rack then ; ) x

:( what car have you got Kara?

No no tbh I haven't even decided for definite - its more the same as you a negative of having another is a struggle for the car.

Fishy I had to take my sister a few miles down the road.

But apparently the freelander can fit 3 carseats on the back, I'm tempted by the x5 but hmmmmm seems like a bit of an extravagance when we are saving :lol:

Fishy do you think if Tabs sits in the middle with a booster she would be ok? Like the boosters with sides and head impacts... Or too soft? Eek!!

I know nothing about cars either :rofl: I only know the ones I have been shown a MILLION times by DH :haha:

A Honda crv, everyone calls it my WAG car, but they soon stop taking pee when they need someone with a big boot !!!

I also know nothing about cars! Lol

My house is so cluttered. It's just not big enough for all our stuff. I'm getting itchy feet to move but that's not gonna happen whilst I'm on maternity leave.

Hey all, I did write a lovely post but lost it on my phone!! Just on a break from the ironing to feed my Elsie bear as she has just woken up!
We had a lovely holiday last week but now catching up in the house!
My car fits 2 car seats and chance in the middle, but he doesn't need a car seat so that makes a difference. I don't like my car at all (Picasso) but it serves it's purpose!

Emzy, where did you sell your iCandy? I don't want to pay the eBay fees but need it gone. My lovely husband said I can have a brand new baby jogger city select!! :) xz

Take care and enjoy the sunshine ladies. Once I have battled the mountain of ironing i will be back for a catch up! Xxxx

Emzy where would you move too ? Are you after more bedrooms ?
We would love to extend but there is zero chance of that any time soon :( this house was not made for twins :)

Teeny too hot for ironing I just did a load for my Tuesday job pillow cases and all :)

Girls are playing in Paddling pool being lovely Anelia is just so fair sun cream isn't working and she won't keep a hat on anyone recommend a sun cream ?

I can't wait to move :)

I think it's hard to find a car that you can fit them all in :dohh: I think it's going to be between freelander and x5 now and we'll figure it all out next year :rofl: just bought Tabs a new seat too.

Am booking a holiday to Spain :) funtimes it's a huge villa though ha ha 4 of us and it sleeps 12 :rofl: but it's got a swing and slide etc and a big pool :) so long as robin gets the time off (FX)

Ooh teeny my friend has a city select and it's lovely :) I sold the icandy on eBay in the end. You could try face book selling pages first? How comes you are selling it?

Genies we would just move to a slightly bigger house round here. I like the area and I actually really love the house but there's just not enough room. It's 3 bedroom so it's not the bedroom space, but we could do with another reception room and more storage. It's not gonna happen though, we can't afford to move!

Emzy, I just don't like it! Its too heavy with Riley on the front seat. My DH has hated it from the beginning. I thought it would be fab and it's not! :-(
Xx

GG - I just use Boots own brand factor 50... have you tried using complete sunblock?

Teeny - Glad you had a great holiday :) Did you already have the icandy or did you buy it especially when pregnant?

Louise - Bump is looking great on FB

Thanks jelly, I think there's actually a bump there now.. I'm about the sane now as I was at about 36 weeks with Lilia so I feel huge!!

Louise, your bump is fab! X
Yeah, I bought the iCandy when pregnant. I have just sold it!! Yay! the couple were lovely and she is due in 3 weeks. They already had the apple so obviously like iCandy. I am looking forward to ordering my city select. :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->