September Stars

Same problem here teeny, just too heavy with the biggun on the front! I'm loving the bdual it's lovely to push and handles well. My friends city select is gorgeous and very lovely to push. Both are heavy but I suppose any double will be x

Thanks jelly I'll lOok into complete sunblOck !

Both girls asleep by 9 that's a result in this house :)

Yay for the girls sleeping Genies! X
I try and get all my kiddiewinks in bed by 9.30 and do far so good! I have to have me time and snuggles with my DH. X

Hollys in bed for 830 most nights but Evie doesn't settle til really late, I'm just doing her last bottle now! Holly was the same and didn't start going to bed earlier til a bit later when she stared dropping bottles.

I try to have the girls in bed for 7-7.30 though that does not mean they are asleep :dohh: but they are pretty good. Aaah I like the easy life with 2 still not sure I can handle the idea of 3 :lol:

Blob we are the same aim for 7.30 bed but does depend what time dh gets home. A couple of nights ago he was talking to rabbit and bunny until almost 10! Not sure why that night in particular.

Lilias bedtime has got a bit later, it used to be 6.30-7 but she didn't really have proper naps then, now she will sleep anything up to 2 1/2 hours for a nap! Have started waking her after an hour because she 'll sometimes lay in her cot chattering for an hour or more before falling asleep and I'm sure it's because she sleeps too long during the day! Last night she didn't go to bed till 8.30 which is late for her (she was playing outside with her brothers) but normally it's 7-7.30.. Alex is upstairs light off at 9 school nights but been more like 10 this week!

Lilia has started saying 'I love you mummy/daddy/ass/nafnaf' which is the cutest thing ever! We have always done it with her in a weird way... Put our heads back for a long iiiiiiiiiiii, then dropped heads forward for 'love you!' and she has always done the head movement and said 'iiiiiiiii dschew' . The other day Wayne just said to her 'I love you Lilia' and straight away she said 'I dove you daddy' and I tell you what, if ever he was wrapped around her little finger he certainly is now!!

Awwww :cloud9: all little girls are meant to have daddy wrapped around their fingers :)

Can't believe how far along you are now Louise

I so wish Riley would talk more. He has the last few days but I want an "i love you!" xx

Hollys learnt to say "love you mummy/daddy/Evie" too, it's sooo cute! Except Evie is more like "ewee" lol she's saying loads now, you can have proper little conversations with her, so cute! She was a slow starter talking but she's making up for it now! Some of it only we can understand though, like right now she's asking for a "yower" which is a yoghurt lol

Oh yes but I love those random words for things!! My favourite of lilias is 'broperdy' which can mean either broccoli or beautiful!! She'll pick up broccoli from her plate and say 'broperdy Mmm' but then she'll point at a flower and say 'Ahh broperdy wower'! She also twirls around on the spot and says
'broperdy dance'.. I love it!

Teeny I think little girls tend to talk more than boys? I'm sure Elsie will make up for it!! X

Ollie is starting to be more chatty to and say more things still waiting for I love you though, he calls Rosie "Roo" he cant say Rosie its cute and we have the same with words only we know he says "bitch" for beach and bridge :haha:

Omg so does that mean I will be able to fit 2 car seats and a big teenager in the back on my 4x4 ? I was dreading buying a new car, it was one of the negatives of having another baby!! If I can keep the car I will be over the moon. I do love some of the 7 seaters but the stress of finding one which won't break down is way to stressful for me.

Blob, did I miss a pregnancy announcement ? Or are you Pre thinking ? Or baby making has started ? Oh and my SF hotel arrived today... It has a working light !!! I have loads of rooms to fit more furniture now. X

Jelly- how stressful moving sounds !!! They seem really anal !!! Hope you get it sorted soon x

I love a good declutter, I feel amazing after. I love my space, if I could I would just have the bare minimal in my house, I now have a summer house which is the toy and storage room which has made a real difference, well sort of, the living room still seems to be full of toys, I just need a bigger house.

Just being nosey, I have a citreon picasso and that fits two two car seats in and a seat in the middle, love it, very roomy have two in at the mo actually! All seats are individual Mahoosive boot too! x

Omg so does that mean I will be able to fit 2 car seats and a big teenager in the back on my 4x4 ? I was dreading buying a new car, it was one of the negatives of having another baby!! If I can keep the car I will be over the moon. I do love some of the 7 seaters but the stress of finding one which won't break down is way to stressful for me.

Blob, did I miss a pregnancy announcement ? Or are you Pre thinking ? Or baby making has started ? Oh and my SF hotel arrived today... It has a working light !!! I have loads of rooms to fit more furniture now. X

Jelly- how stressful moving sounds !!! They seem really anal !!! Hope you get it sorted soon x

I love a good declutter, I feel amazing after. I love my space, if I could I would just have the bare minimal in my house, I now have a summer house which is the toy and storage room which has made a real difference, well sort of, the living room still seems to be full of toys, I just need a bigger house.

Just being nosey, I have a citreon picasso and that fits two two car seats in and a seat in the middle, love it, very roomy have two in at the mo actually! All seats are individual Mahoosive boot too! x

My mate has a Picasso, i like the look of those, good to know you can get two car seats in. Paige has the swivel car seat and it looks massive, I couldn't see us able to get all three kids in the back with it, jake is 14 and bigger than my husband so may have to test it in the Honda and get two seats and a teenager in there. If I can't fit them in I may have to get a 7 seater, just find car hunting with a ex AA patrolman a major head ache..lol x

I have been lucky with Paige, she picks things up very quickly, she is like a parrot and repeats every word you tell her to say.... Many hours of fun making her say things... She was able to count to 10 by Xmas ( very hit or miss though) she knows her colours now too.

She seems to understand a lot more than what she can pronounce, she talks a lot but I spend most of the time trying to work out what she wants still. She says please and thank you, I love you, where are you, don't cry, all gone, happy birthday.She is now putting words together. I don't actually know what she she should be able to do at 21months, but friends have said she is very chatty for her age. Nothing like jake who at 21 months hardly said anything. She also sits and reads books out loud, she isn't actually reading the words but pretends to read them, she even does the dramatic pitch at the end of a sentence and looks at you as if to make you realise how exciting that bit of the book is.. I tried to film it once but as soon as I get the phone out she wants to play with it so have to try to secret film her.

She has her princess tantrums still but it's becoming less and less now, I'm really not used to have such a well behaved child...the only place we have a problem is bedtime, she won't sleep, when she does finally sleep she will wake up once or twice during the night.

Rosalie never stops talking it amazes me as tabs didn't talk like this until she was 3 :wacko: I LOVE it tho. Favourite just now it 'nit no' meaning 'don't now' :cloud9:

:lol: Kara I love it when they read books :)
I need to film tabs -when you call her stinky she goes MENTAL to the point of crying saying she's a princess :rofl:

Ha ha brilliant... I am loving this age, random things they say and do.. Could watch her for hours. I was trying to put paige to sleep tonight, she wanted warm milk, i told her to give me a sec while i get it, she started counting.... I couldnt stop laughing.... She is such a cheeky mare !! I keep saying how amazing it must be having two and watching them both interact with each other...

BlOb I want to see that video :)

Amelia's speech has come on recently she has gained confidence she uses two word sentences but gets really cross if you dOnt understand her .
Layla speaks very well and retains every word she is using 5 word sentences " mumble on tv mummy please " Layla have sweety snack time " ect ect she is a parrot :)

Kara Paige sounds so cute bless her x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->