September Stars

It is very quiet! How's everyone doing? We're good, Holly's been slightly less tantrumy lately and Evie's a good girl. The colief has helped so much with the colic. And last night she slept 11 til 7! Yay. Slowly starting to feel normal having 2! lol

Hello ladies xxx

Just having a brief catchup!!

We use ultrasun sun screen, no nasties in it and you only put it on once!!!

Emma thats brilliant, go Evie!!

Kara, that sounds fab!!!

How are we all??? Hope is just a normal tantrumy toddler!!! My house is in chaos due to boxes everywhere, and I am sick of not having the car as Ian is using it to commute to work!!! Took Hope for a lovely walk this morning, cooked a curry for tea, and the usual housework crap!!!

Hope everyone is well. Just quickly popping in to say Hi will have a read through and catch up when I get a minute.

:hi: ladies. Thought I'd sit down and have a few minutes on here whilst Harry 'climatises' after his nap! He usually wakes up all clingy and won't be put down so he's sitting on the sofa next to me playing with my phone which he loves!

Having a good day. We went to a kiddies music and dance group this morning which is the highlight of Harry's week - he adores it. We then went to Asda and got a few sneaky treats such as some bath toys and new pjs for Harry and then had an even more sneaky McDs! Harry had a milkshake for the first time and it was a big hit. He then managed to stay awake in the car until we got home and then had a 1 1/2 hour snooze leaving me time to hang out some washing, put dinner in the slow cooker and clean up the kitchen.

A really productive morning! My in-laws are coming over tomorrow afternoon and staying the night so I really need to crack on with the rest of the house but Harry hates the hoover (he used to love it). I also should catch up on some work emails but I doubt there'll be enough time.

We're off on hols to the Isle of Wight next week where we'll stay with some friends of dh. I can't wait to see how Harry reacts to being on a ferry.

Rosalie is just moany :dohh: my least favourite thing!!

Spent all day watching x.c Olympics :) good day for meeeeee :lol:

Also on other news I've changed my mind on ttc :dohh: I was so bloody conflicted and kept thinking about the bits that were going to be harder. I don't remember that with Rosalie I just WANTED a baby and that's what I was going to get :rofl: but I don't have that feeling so sort of seems like its not right?

It's official I have Satan in my house, Hope used to love the bath and now she screams at the mear mention of it!!! Can't do right for doing wrong, to put it bluntly she is a little cowbag!! She screamed the house down earlier and then threw her toy pushchair around!! I say we should get all our toddlers together and let them whinge together!!!!

Blob - maybe things will change in the future but doesn't feel right for now? I want to cherish every moment of my pregnancy next time as I know it is likely to be our last unless we have a whoopsie in years to come or win the lotto

Emzy - glad things are starting to settle with the girls and you are feeling more like yourself again.

Becs hope definitely sounds like she is a handful at the moment

Fishy hope you have a nie time at the Isle of Wight I havent been there for years. Was thinking of going there next year for a holiday

JJ these past few days has started to sing lots of songs on his own such as baba black sheep, old macdonald, peppa pig, bob the builder and Happy Birthday when cbeebies do the birthday cards, he's so cute !

:hugs: Becs I hope she settles soon :flower:

Fishy have an awesome holiday!!

Just booking a holiday toooooooo :wohoo:

Hey everyone!! I havent been on here in AGES!!

Dont you think its crazy our Stars will be 2 this year? Going by so fast.

Roxy fell over today and tore the bit in between your lips and the gums =( apparantly its really common but there was so much blood :( She cant eat or drink without crying and has gone to bed with a big fat lip.

Ohhh btw - IM PREGNANT! Eeeek! Confirmed on digi today so im very happy and excited!! Im not putting anything on facebook or anything for a while yet as still early days.

Hope everyone else is well and the stars are good :)

xxxxxxx

Attachments

• 30072012 (2)_opt.jpg
    30072012 (2)_opt.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 1
Whoop whoop! Congratulations! Another little star in the making! Do you know the due date yet? Xx

Congratulations!! Woohoo! Is it weird that I'm a bit jealous?! ... Yep, its weird lol

Stmw big congrats to you x

Fishy I love the isle of wight haven't been in years have a fab time !

Becs I have similar tantruming toddlers throwing is often normal so your not alone x

Jelly jj is so cute enjoy the singing

Emzy glad all is going well Evie looks like she is smiling in every picture I see

Blob where you looking to go on holiday

I'm gearing up for a busy week of work , cleaning ! This will be the first time in my life that I've worked in August :(

Got some more clothes for the girls today I can't stop buying them clothes especially bargains :)

Stmw - poor girly :( but OMG :wohoo: :happydance: :wohoo:

GG we're going to the south of Spain :) sep 1st-8th :rofl: the day before Rosalie turns 2 :haha:

Emzy as soon as Rosalie was born I wanted to do it again :lol:
Now look at me :cry:

Stmw, that's fantastic news, congratulations xxx

Blob, I would love a holiday but we won't get one now till next year!! We have booked to go to centre parcs in may!! I was going to ask my sister if she would have Hope or a weekend so Ian and I can go to Barcelona or something!!

GG, I remember doing holiday clubs etc when I worked in a FT nursery, it's hard work!!!

I have an all day slot for he electrician, good job it's raining!!!
I am off to my folks tonight as we have an early appointment for the vets on Wednesday for Murphy, hoping to get the all clear from his op so we ca start the rehab process, bless him he just wants to go out!!!

We haven't been away since before Tbs was 1 when we went to see a wedding venue in Turkey, then we didn't go anywhere for our honeymoon. I don't like taking them at when they are really little it's so not a holiday :dohh:

I really hope Murphy gts the all clear :flower:

We've booked our holiday this week - 10 days in the south of France at the end of may next year. Going this year would be a nightmare and we couldn't really afford it. This way we've got plenty of time to save !!

Congrats stmw !!! That's fab news xx

Off to read back and will do personals. X

I wonder if there was a sale or return on my discharge papers with Hope!!! That child is determined to push me today, she is so grumpy and tired, which makes for a horrid day! All she keeps saying is "I don't like it" and "that's discusting"!!!! It's going to be a very long day, she has also perfected the art of dirty looks!!! She is currently as I type ths rolling around the living room screaming no!!! Someone take me awy from this mad house!!

Becs I was just sitting in the hall with both girls screaming - Rosalie just because she's at tis age and tabs because she doesn't have flowers on her head WTF. So in there with you Hun :hugs: I'm going to take them out somewhere I think can't take this much more x

Congrats stmw- I have two friends exactly the same weeks pregnant as you...!! X

Becs- Paige has also suddenly hated bath time, she used to beg for baths and now she screams and wants to get out... I don't know what's wrong with her .... X

I hope to start sculpting again, I have a FB set up and as soon as I have a few fairies made in advance I'll be asking people to like it...I'm terrified it will be a complete flop, people just don't have the money to buy things right now, but I hope to give out free fairyjars once I get enough likes.

Getting the potty out today... Just to let her get used to it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->