September Stars

Emzy that's fab news !!! Make sure you tell me if you get a FB page up I will share the link, I'm close to asking people to like mine.... It's scary stuff starting up a business, I have started loads but get scare and give up before I even advertise it ... I'm strange like that lol x

Teeny weeny- Pmsl !! I'm due on any day and feel its a waste having it now..lol x

LBB- YES !!! If you don't get a reply you can claim back via PayPal .... That is against SOGA and your entitled to your money back x

Asher- we have thought the same, where to fit them, will my mum cope when I'm working.. Will I cope, will grant throw it back in my face when he has to get up in the night... But I look at Paige and think I'll find a way.. But after 3 in a two bed ( converted in a 3) we really don't have the room... And I'm getting older so it's really not a option, which I'm already upset about and I still haven't had that third !!! X

Well what a night for GB, was emotional !! Wish I was on aid in London today..

As for my photo of the day, I wanted to take a photo of the loo as my place I have sat, but ended up with a boring work chair !!! Grants started doing it on his forum x

Lbb definatly worthy disputing that's so flippin anoying ! Did you look at any other seats ? I'd be happy to send you pictures of ours ?

Asher how are you ? I have missed you how was your holiday. ? Do you think you will have another ? X

Emzy yes sounds like a great idea be fab presents !

lady k I'm so pleased you got the all clear ! All systems go :)

We off to a christening today so have had fun sorting outfits for the girls , I am having trouble feel frumpy and huge in everything I don't think my baby pouch will ever go away so I'm such an odd shape !

Ooh Emzy that's great news and I think it's such a good idea. Like Kara said, let us know when your page is ready and I'll mention it on ours.

Lbb I didn't realise it was via PayPal. In that case they usually side with the buyer so you should be fine. Xx

Kara, I am so so pleased for you xxxxx

Emma, brilliant, go you!!!!!

LBB! What complete arses, I hope you get your money back!!

Asher, so good to see you on here!!!

Sorry not been around for a few days, rather busy with packing and entertaining Hope!!! We are going to my parents for a few days so Ian can pack in peace!!!

Morning ladies. Thanks, yep we had a fab holiday. Such a lovely area, we didn't want to come home. It was so nice to be able to chill out and enjoy the Olympics, with no work to worry about! I'm not looking forward to going back tomorrow at all. Don't need the stress!!

Emmy your business sounds like a fab idea, well done you. X

LBB, James sounds as though he's doing so well, bless him! X

Genies, I don't think our bodies are ever the same after babies. I got slimmer faster after Sam, but I do a lot of exercise. But when I bend over forwards, the wrinkly belly is not a good sight!! Ha ha! X

So glad you got the all clear Kara. I'm glad it's not just me worries about how things will pan out if we have another. I know do think that we will have one more, which I am surprised about. We did always say 3, but now sammy is getting to be a little boy not a baby, we both feel a bit sad. I mentioned to a neighbour when we came home yesterday that we need to try Sam in the toddler bed now he was okay ish on holiday with a bed rail, and she asked what will we do with the cot, and hubby said "fill it!?".... He also said on hols that he'll have another as long as if it's a girl we call it Missy, after the swimmer... I agreed, obviously, anything to have my way. Ha ha! Ah we'll see. The only thing is that I feel we are time limited now, I will be 35 this month, so if we're gonna do it, the coil needs to come out ASAP, and we need to get onto it!!

We are off out with the dogs shortly, then for the first swim after hols, I think it may well kill me....! X

Oohh how exciting, potentially more babies on the way soon! Asher so nice to see you back! And kara get baby making!!!

Sorry lbb about james' new problems :( poor little mite hope you get it sorted x

I'll finish catch up later, Lilia has a poorly belly I think, we're having lots and lots of foul nappies and she screamed the whole way back from my parents yesterday, going for cuddles back soon x

Louise you're nearly on the home straight! (I reckon anything after 30 weeks is nearly full term ;)). Is your hospital bag ready ;-) x

Tbh I haven't even given it a thought yet fishy! I don't think I've actually got my head around the fact that we're having another baby yet! Haven't even bought so much as a vest yet, better get cracking!

Afternoon Ladies :)

Sorry for not popping in but I read :)

Kara - GET BABY MAKING!!!!! :thumbup:

Emzy - Good luck with the business!

Louise - Hope Lilia is feeling better!!!

Asher - Glad ya had a good holiday :)

On the subject of more kids.... I'm broody as hell! I want another once my implant is removed in 2015 so 3 years yet! I'm hoping for a little boy, although my sister had her little boy and named him Leo-James which (coincidentally) was always my name for a little boy!

Had a child free night last night... Luke's mum had the girls and we went to have dinner and to see Ted! Was so relaxing and I feel so much better :) Now we know that she can cope with both... she can have them more than once every 6 months ;)

I have an appointment on Wednesday and find out whether Pippa will be having more surgery this year.... feel kinda sick about it and will be going on my own (kimi is at nursery so luke has to pick her up etc)

Can't believe that our stars are nearly 2!!! What is everyones plans for their 2nd birthday??

xx

Wow Louise I can't believe you're almost 30 weeks! Scary stuff!

Vikki, hope pippa's appointment goes well. Xx

Vikki, hope you have a possitive outcome at the appointment xxx

Louise, you best get buying girl!!!!

Asher, Ooo another potential star in the making!!!

My made is still on the no more, I don't get broody or anything! I have no desire there at all!! Pretty sad some of my friends think, but I feel like our family is complete withh Hope. We waited 6 years for her and to me all that heartache we went through took its toll then my shitty labour and birth. I swear it was a sign to say only one for us!!! I couldn't go through another 6 years of trying, my PCOS is still the same, the consultant said before I had Hope that it might clear up but it's no better! Everyone says give it a few years and you might change your mind, but truthfully I can't see that happening! I am 33 this year and I always say if we had no kids by 35 then that was it!!

Becs I really think its each to their own, and some people want no babies, others want 1,2,3,4....... Other people who think they can make a judgement on how many babies you should have should pipe down! Part of my issue with maybe not going for a 4th is that I'll be asked a million times if i'm desperate for a girl, at the same time telling me I must be mad! Yet I can't say a lot back! Grrrrrr people! X

I meant to add tapht I'm back to work tomorrow after a week off, not looking forward to it... If you don't see me until thurs, you know why, x

Goodness! The second round of Star birthdays is coming up quickly, isn't it? I think we will have a backyard campfire party for Tobe this year.
Having a lot of trouble deciding on a present for him, though. Anything train or digger related will be a hit, so no real pressure there. Oh! And planning to attempt to finish his baby blanket (if you recall, this was my grand plan last year? :rofl: ) if I can ever be bothered to get my knitting on again!
Lovely sunny day here. Tobe is napping, Simon is alternating between angelic quiet play and complete devilish mischief. The usual! :)
As for TTC, I am still on the fence.
I love the idea of it.
But absolutely everything from finances to housing to my career to my patience is really stacked against it right now.
I was so keen up until January. Now, I am completely undecided.

Asher, I totally agree. Becs, anyone telling you that your family size choice is "sad" is being so profoundly rude and disrespectful that I think you have no choice but to stare at them, shake your head sadly, then haul off and give them a swift Slap of Sense, after which you can pat them sweetly on the arm and tell them it was for their own good and that they will thank you later. :)
Asher, I know what you mean about having more than two kids, let alone going for #4. People just love to comment, eh? Maybe the Slap of Sense might be a good strategy for you, too, if you do go for it again? :)

Right ladies I'm off for the week but will read when I can. Good luck for tomorrow YM. Love to you all xx

Evening...James is asleep hence me being on now lol...he always takes over the laptop now shouting baby because he wants to watch baby jake!! pfft...iv seen them all about 10 times i think!!!

Hey Caafferine long time no see...hows things?? x

We are taking James to chester zoo on the 21st September for his birthday...we wanted to for his 1st birthday but he ended up having to go to hospital for a barium swallow! x

Hi! Sorry I'm a brilliant stalker but a crap poster! Love reading about you all. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->