September Stars

Yay congrats stmw.
Totally understand the jealousy emzy think it's cos I know I aren't doing it again so wont experience that feeling of finding out you are pregnant :haha: crazy really cos I am more than happy with my 2 little ones and can never see myself with more.
I know about tantrums all right Ollie has definitely hit the terrible twos he is smacking, tantruming just been generally naughty at the min but we are managing and know its a phase.

Blob lol about the flowers in her hair!!

Oooh Kara how exciting about the fairies. Let me know when it's up and running and I will recommend you on our Sol Solis page.

:hugs: Becs, Hope does sound like she's testing you at the moment. I'm guessing she's pretty advanced and hit the terrible twos early? Harry's still so young .. I honestly think it will happen to us but a little later.

Off to Rugby tomorrow and hoping to meet up with Limpetsmum but she's feeling poorly so we're going to see how she feels tomorrow. It would be so nice to meet her. If any of you are that way and fancy lunch let me know!

Oh and V day for me yesterday.. whoop whoop!

Yay for V day F&C cant believe how fast your pregnancy is going.

Kara, so glad I am not lame on the bath front, I wonder what's happened, it's so not like her!! She did have a bath tonight at my parents, she has it in one of those gardening truggs, as my parents have a wet room!! She loved it!!

Fishy and louise, it only seems like yesterday you told us you were expecting, it's gong way too fast!!!!

I am loving the Olympics coverage, it's fab!!!

Hope has just gone to bed, ahhhh and relax!! She did have a sleep after lunch and was like a different child!! She has more mood swings than a teenager!!!

LadyK you use have to do it otherwise you will keep on thinking about it :flower: Wont be a flop anyway!!

I don't know why I didn't get organised when I was in Lincoln to see some of you :dohh: Last time I was in Lincoln I drove to Rugby just to see my dads gfs parents :lol:

I thought we were trying to plan a meet this month? Is anyone still interested?? Xx

I think there was talk of next week. We're off to the Isle of Wight though so can't make it :( x

It's so difficult to get everyone together isn't it. :-( xx
Congrats STMW. Xx
I have got my new pram but too scared to open it!! Lol xx

Thankyou for all your kind messages :D Im completely excited and happy happy happy!!! Ironically it was the one month we didnt really bother - didnt temp, take meds, or even DTD that much!!

F&C - Im due April 8th ish! Woop! Happy V day!!

Emzy - thats funny =) surely your not broody again after 2 months?! I forgot to say to you before Evie is such a beauty and in a lot of pictures looks like Holly! Simply gorgeous!

LadyK- what a coincidence!! We have put the potty around for Roxy to get used to aswell. She knows what it is now and she has to sit on it!! Haha! She has had a wee in there once bless her but nothing since.

Well Roxy seemed to recover from the trauma of ripping her mouth apart - you wouldnt have thought anything had happened the next day! My brave girl! Shes also having tantrums like most of the other Stars - pffft throwing herself back and screaming in a rage when I tell her she cant have any more cucumber (when shes eaten nearly a whole one) stupid things! Hope everyone is well.

xxxxxxxxx

Im a little worried I'll still be wanting more after we have one more, what if I'm always broody, I'll just have to hope my sister has a baby.

As most of you have seen I finally have been given the all clear, I couldn't wait for the letter in the post, so I phoned them and when she told me I burst into tears and just put the phone down on the poor women !!! They will keep a eye on me during my future pregnancy, it's a small % of having it again but they still have to keep an eye on me.

So I'm back to trying again... I'm happy but it means I have to have sex, and I'm far to busy and tired for all that ....lol x

Kara, such a relief and fantastic news! Xx
After having Elsie I would like another but I am not broody at all... I want another in 3 years or so but I know I really don't want one now. I am on the mini pill and really trying hard to remember it ( after 4 yrs of no contraception). I think once you have another baby and it has completed your family for good/ a couple of years you will know.
But I guess your shouldn't be on here reading you should be grabbing Grant for some BDing!! Lol xxxx

Yay Kara thats fantastic news!!

I don't think we will have any more, not for the foreseeable anyway! Evie was meant to be our last but after I had her I had a bit of a wobble and wanted more but I don't think we will for a while at least. I'd just like to enjoy these two lovely girls for a while yet! That doesn't stop me feeling broody though!!

I'm setting up a little business, selling pre packed hospital bags and new baby packs online. I saw a page on facebook where she did this in another area and she was getting loads of orders and I thought, I could do that! So I did a few calculations and a bit of research and I'm going to set up soon! Worth a go eh!

Argh I am back and just spent ten minutes writing a post which has disappeared!!!! No!!!!!!

In a nutshell, I said hi, sorry for being AWOL, blah blah blah..... what have I missed? And that I really want another baby, and wonder how the heck this can ever fit into a 3 bed semi, with a mum and dad who need to work...... how's that for a summary!?

Evening ladies!! Sorry been awol again!!

CARSEATS...dont mention carseats!! We have a honda civic type R so have to have isofix didnt know what to buy then found one, which is on sale in argos at £90, for £70 from an ebay shop (babzeeonline- AVOID) i was so excited that James had reached the weight for a forward facing and could have a new carseat...it came and was not the carseat in the picture...it looked cheap, had no branding, no alarm on the buckle, and the padded insert was flimsy and when you remove it you can feel all the plastic through it so would not be comfy at all! I can return but she states the buyer covers the postage! Surely i shouldnt pay to return an item which i didnt order?!?! am i right...please help! x

James is a right little chatterbox and tantrumer too!!! But he is doing really well, speech and language therapist was sent to see him to help with his eating...turns out he is very sensitive to being touched anywhere and we have to desensitise from his feet upwards in order for him to eat!!! He has always been funny about baths, having his nails cut etc...screams blue murder! Just recently hates anything on his hands!! She has discharged him anyway after seeing him for 10 minutes...and said it could take at least a year!! eeesh! x

Congrats stmw x

Go for it Asher!!!!! x

LadyK so pleased!!! x

Hope everyone else is ok!!

Well done James!

Lbb some friends ordered some wooden flooring and what they received was different and they had to cover the postage. She was furious but I think they gave in and did it. Maybe speak to trading standards? X

i have opened a case with ebay as its not on, they rnt replying to my messages either! x

Yay my dad has said he wants to invest in my business! Can't wait to get it up and running :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->