September Stars

Becs, i was the same after having jake, infact I had the same experience as you when I had jake so I can totally relate. I didn't want anymore. Even after meeting grant I told him I don't want anymore, but after we broke up I realised I couldn't take that Way from him. X

Hey cafferine xx

Hi cafferine! Hope you're well!!

Sarah, the slap of sense sounds bloody perfect to me!

Quick post, tired, off to bed v soon. Night all xx

Wow its been quiet in here today!

Im currently feeling very emotional after looking through photos of James and what he has been through :'( xx

It's quiet because I've not been around :rofl:

LBB I hope you get the carseat issue sorted that's really not on :( he has been through so so much he's an amazing little boy!!

About losing weight (I'm sure there was some comment on that) are there still some people using the DVDs? I'm still at it :lol: I HATE my legs :sulk: I put on muscle really easily for some reason but it makes my legs really big and I hate it :( better doing nothing and they are skinnier and fit in my jeans :dohh:
I would love love to get out to a gym but seems no point since I only can go when robins home.

I have always always wanted 4 babies and i honeslty don't know if my broody feeling will ever go away. I don't get it when I look at other babies though only thinking about the girls and looking at their baby photos :cloud9: maybe one day I will have more.
Is it weird I just want to really appreciate this year with Tabs I feel so sad that she will be off to school I just want to keep her as my baby for longer :cry:

Btw CHESTER ZOO!!!!!! Seriously! I was in bloody Chester at the start of the month and near rugby :sulk: should have organised it for then :lol:

Hey Cafferine :hi:

Haven't been around in a while, i get obsessed when I read and I've been reading the game of thrones :) so been totally involved in that.

Hope I haven't missed out too much :flower:

Lbb he is a real star as are you for coping do well with everything he has had to go through ! X

Blob that's what I do look at there baby clothes and want them to be tiny again but not so much put a new baby into them if that makes sense :)

I'm in bed with a sick bug dh had to come home to look after the girls :(

LBB - you have been through so much, he is one tough little boy... You must be very proud..xx

Hey ladies!!!

LBB, aww James is lush and he is doing so well xxx

GG, get well soon xxx

Blob, that book is my list to read!!! I have hunger games on the go ATM!

We are still deciding what to get Hope for her birthday, looking more like a bike!!

I guess the 12 week rule doesn't go for us sooooo

I found out yesterday I am pregnant, due 10 April !

The day we were told about the molar pregnancy both me and grant promised each other that on the 19th July on my birthday we would try just that day , it would only be 10 days before we would be allowed but if it's meant to be its meant to be, I didn't know my cycle and on my birthday I thought I missed my window and didn't even think I ovulated as I had non of the symptoms. But was ready to start trying in this months cycle, I have been waiting for my AF to start, I had bleeding on the 1st so just presumed I'll start any day... Decided to buy a digi... Very shocked, very scared and not sure what to do with myself.

Felt a little sick yesterday and again today and as that's a symptom of a healthy pregnancy and also a molar pregnancy I am not going to relax no matter what symptoms I get. I conceived the same time of year as when I got pregnant with jake and my morning sickness started on the 31st of August with a massive bang and didn't go for 9 months.. As I have always thought my next baby would be a boy I'm still pretty sure this is a boy.

Right now I don't plan to tell anyone until 20 weeks but maybe at my 8 and 12 week I'll feel a little better. But I'm expecting the worse, I can't get my hopes up, less height for it to fall.

Omg congratulations Kara!! What fantastic news so pleased for you x

Congratulations kara!! It's natural to feel the way you do hun but lightening doesn't strike twice or so they say! Did they say you have more chance of another molar pregnancy as you have had one or are the odds the sake as anyone else? I strongly believe that ad you tried that one day and caught straight away that this was meant to be hun, we're here for you all the way! Xxx

Congratulations Kara! So pleased for you x

Blob I am still doing the dvd's i've moved on from 30 day shred and i'm now doing ripped in 30 and i've bought no more trouble zones for when i've finished ripped. I've lost a stone so far.

My chances of having another is higher than normal because I have had one before , but they told me its a very low % and shouldn't worry .. Thank you girls, couldn't do it without u xx

Oh kara that's fantastic news !!! Cheered me right up ! I will keep everything crossed x

Poor meily has the bug now she can't keep anything in :(
It's weird we went to a christening on Sunday and now at least 15 of the guests are ill !

GG- oh no ! Those types of bugs are the easiiest to get off people, it spreads like wild fire !!! Hope she gets better soon x

5 weeks tomorrow.... Wish I never found out so soon.. Even tomorrow seems like ages away..lol

Oh, I know I already posted but I am over the moon for you!! Makes me smile, such good news! Xx
GG, poor little girly... Food poisoning? Xx FX'd she is better real soon my lovely. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->