September Stars

Eeeeeek Kara!!!!! Congratulations!!! Bump buddies then?!?!?! =) eeek :D so happy for you!!!

Hope everyone is good - bug hugs xxxxx

Just seen your post Kara so so happy for you. I think this lil bean is definetley meant to be. Congratulations

https://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq78/ladykara1001/9f0c075f.jpg

This was my first one which I wasn't sure about

https://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq78/ladykara1001/84162b47.jpg

Couldn't really not be sure when I did this one lol

Stmw- we are bump buddies again.. And only 3 days between our due dates !!! X

Awww those tests are perfect :D when I did my digi last week (30th) it said 1-2 - I might buy another one to see if theres the progression there!!

I know its lovely to be bump buddies again and our due dates being so close!!

How are you feeling?? xxxx

Oh Kara that's amazing news! I'm so happy for you! I have a good feeling about this pregnancy. Will they be monitoring you more closely this time?

Poor Amelia :( Hope she feels better soon.

Lbb, James always seems so happy so I'm sure what he's been through hasn't affected him as much as you. It must be so hard. :hugs: xx

Aw Genies poor Amelia :( Evie is poorly with a bad cold, it's horrible :(

I don't really have any more symptoms than I would do before I start AF. I'm always tired now anyway, felt a bit icky twice, how are you feeling ?

I only just got my letter saying about what will happen with future pregnancies , I should get more scans and more check ups, I also have to be tested again for the tumour after I give birth. Hoping the doctor will arrange for a early scan ASAP.. But I know you can't see much before 8 week..but I'll be happy just to see a sac right now !!!

Yay!
Huge congrats to both stmw and ladyk! :hugs:
Wishing you both the happiest, healthiest pregnancies, ladies!

LBB - Master James is a gorgeous wee boy and you made him that way, kitten! How could he be otherwise? He's a Star, after all! :)

gg - It's more likely to be noro or rota virus, but still, very scary when tiny children get that awful violent gastro stuff. Be warned, though - it usually hits the rest of the household very quickly (unless it is food poisoning). But forewarned is forearmed, right? Meanwhile, poor little girlie. Hope it passes soon and the rest of you are spared. :(

Madly packing for a big weekend of camping in Yoho Nat'l Park. I am assistant guiding on a hike to the Burgess Shale (meaning I am simply there to deal with any sick or injured hike participants, not that I am delivering any of the programming content. God help them if that's the case! :) Fossils are not my forte! ), and then have my Lake O'Hara Speaker gig on the Sunday. It's the one in my avatar. Really ugly place. Not sure why anyone would go there....
So very exciting stuff, but my god the planning and packing.

Luckily, I am in the penguin exhibit most of the day tomorrow so can chill out... ahahahahaha!
Sorry. :blush:

:kiss: ladies and starry babies.

Thanks everyone :o) love u all xxx

KARA massive CONGRATULATIONS!!! im sure all will be fine xxx

Oh Kara I'm so so so so pleased for you wish I could give you a hug but an Internet one will have to do :hugs: seriously so happy for you!!!!!

Boony well done!! :thumbup: I have never weighed myself or measured I just like to feel harder rather than softer :lol: better look good in my bikini :haha:

Not so funny I realised that I haven't got Rosalie a passport for going away (What an idiot) anyhooooo major stress but managed to get an appointment for next week. Omg though it's so expensive for the 2 week one :shock: near died!!

GG hope Amelia is feeling better Hun :( poor girly.

We are really quiet in here just now, we had better not be dying out.

:flower:

Just popping in to say hi whilst I'm up feeding Evie! Down at my mum and dad's this week, its nice to have extra help with the girls. Holly was devil child yesterday, throwing tantrums and hitting and scratching, hope she's in a better mood today! Evies had a bad cold bless her, struggling to breathe she's so blocked up :(

Blob where are you going on holiday?

Can't believe Holly is 2 next week!!

Popping in with big hugs to Kara... chuffed for you!

Will catch up and reply later....

xx

Blob oh no oops :) where are you going I can't remember x

Emzy that's nice that your getting a bit of help and time did you get the train down? X

I'm actually sitting in the garden with a coffee while they play it's great when they can get out although as I write they have gone in to press all the buttons on the washing machine better go ....

P.s jelly where are u ? X

Thank you guys, so far my hcg is not looking like another mole... But I'm 100% it's a boy due to the early MS. X

I can't believe holly is almost 2 !! I guess Paige only has 2 months left... No more saying her age in months, buying clothes in ages in a years instead of months...but the bonus is they should not grow out of their clothes so quickly now !!!x

Riley is also 2 this month! aarrgghh! We have no present ideas as he has so many toys. We have not got him anything yet! :-( x
Blob, I am jealous of your holiday... We are hoping to go abroad next year. X
Emzy, I bet the girls love being at nanny and grandads. X

Elsie as ever is just perfect. Growing so big it's unreal! We have the biggest smiles every day and she is such a love. X

Hope all mummies and toddlers and new babies are well. Xx

I have been told this is my last baby by grant, I already have one each, would love one of each from grant though,his parents would be very happy too ( carry on the name ) but it would just be so much easier to have another girl, a lot cheaper, no hassle with bedrooms and I could get away with presents at Xmas they can share rather than boys and girls stuff. I look at the boys stuff and think awwwwww, would love a boy.It's very hard to decide which I would prefer.

Im going to be honest, I'll be over the moon What ever sex it is but I'll also be a little sad for the sex it's not.. But I know it's a boy.... In fact today I made a bet with one of my mates that's if it's a girl Ill eat my placenta, I always keep bets I shake on ! Lol x

:rofl: Kara can't wait to see if you're right

We're going to Spain :) can't wait but OMG it's cost a flipping fortune!!!! Eek!!

Rosalie is 2 in about 3 and a bit weeks - what are you getting her?? Think we are getting a big grown up doll and a bike dont think I'll get her anything else as she just plays with tabs things.

Kara - Can't wait to see if your right... if not picture proof is all I'll accept!!!!

Blob - Lucky you going to spain!!!

We have the date of Pippa's last operation.... providing her x-rays and scans come back clear!

She'll be having her stoma closed on the 22nd October!

It's not a big operation but it could go either of two ways.... there's a percentage of children (not sure of the number) that end up not coping after the pull-through and end up having a stoma for life.... this could happen to Pippa!

They also told me that the chances of having another child with HD is something like 20/30% but Pippa's chances are alot higher.... it's something I've never wanted to tell my child but ultimately, it will be her choice.... I just dont want to see her and my future grandchildren go through that pain.... it's an awful thing to go through!

Still waiting to hear about moving...just having an occupational health assessment done then I'm clear to go!!

Hope everyone is okay!!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"