September Stars

Awwww young mummy... I really feel for you, gone through so much with Pippa. Would this be her last op ? Xx

God knows what I'm going to get Paige for her birthday, I showed her almost every toy in toysrus and said no and looked a little scared. She is more scared of anything with eyes, she seems ok with little toys but anything big she takes ages before going near it. Strange child I have !! X

Then just keep stocking up on sylvanian families heehee!! I've bought something like 6 big boxes of Barbie stuff, a house, 4 cars (and others) and possibly getting a castle.
AND waiting to see if a lady in Edinburgh still has her sylvanian families wooop!! But this is for tabs not Rosalie :dohh: nearly finished her Christmas and birthday shopping.

Ym :hugs: I have everything crossed for her!! X x

I don't really know what to get Lilia either.. Wayne's mum had got her a kitchen for Christmas, my mum has bought her loads of 'baby' things like cot buggy etc.. And she's also getting her a Hoover I think! I think I'll get her a few smaller things rather than a main present, maybe some pretend food and a shopping trolley because she likes her little friends one, and some building things as she likes to build, little people.. Who knows!

A shopping trolly is good - what about a till? The girls quite like theirs - tho not sure of
Rosalie just likes it because of Tabs?

She has a till that used to be Nathan's! She's not really all that fussed on it at the moment! Nathan was 3 when we got him that I think x

Riley loves his shopping trolley, his buggy and lawnmower! I think push along things are good. X

They are getting pillow pets they lOve the advert and ding the song they have requested bumble bees :) they also getting a art easel and some threading cards and scooters were mentioned by family !
They are 2 in just a couple of weeks !

We have 2 of our godchildren staying the night they are 8 and 9 may go to pub garden they are good with the girls very helpful !

Rosalie looooves her scooter I'm so amazed how well she can ride it too :)

Rosalie will get
Bike (if I find one small enough)
Doll (because she wants a big girl one)
Bouncy castle for her birthday
Possibly that's it really. She's really not fussed at all with toys just interested in what tabs has? Hmmmm... I will feel so awful just giving her that though :(

We're having a bouncy castle for Holly too :) in terms of presents, we've got her a little pink dressing table and stool with a brush, mirror, jewelry box etc, it's so cute! Also getting her a play house for the garden (not got it yet!) Can't believe she's two on Tuesday!!

See that's the things rosalie has every toy I can think of because of tabs :dohh: though I do want to buy them another dressing up table when she's a bit bigger a proper big girls one. But I cannot figure out a toy Rosalie doesn't have :nope: really annoying!! Poor Rosalie.

Omg Holly is two tomorrow! This time 2 years ago I was texting blob and btp to say I was in labour but had been sent back home from hospital. I didn't have her til 6am the next day!! Wow it doesn't seem like 2 years ago and Ive done it all again since then! Aw I feel all emotional!!

It is really emotional isn't it Em and once Holly is two the rest of us arnt far behind !

I'm selling all their old clothes it just makes me think how small they were , I held a 6 week old baby tge other day and I can't remember how I did it with mine seems so long ago !

The years just fly by don't they! I have 2 1/2 weeks until Riley is 2 and I am kidding myself it's longer away! Elsie is growing up so quick and is not a baby anymore. She is already trying to sit up in her bouncer, looking at her hands, smiling and putting on weight no end!!
I would love time to slow down a little. Xx

We have little people now not babies anymore!!!!!

Sorry been AWOL, packing etc and I am pooped!! We get our keys tomorrow, so Ian will be putting up curtain poles etc!!! Just need a couple of bits from Argos then I think I have got all I wanted!! Hopes birthday feels ages away but I know it's not!
I am actually quite sad that the Olympics is over, I have so enjoyed it. My mum is off to the para Olympics!

I have NO idea what to get my girls for their birthdays.... cardboard boxes it is!!!!

Hope everyone is okay

x

Good Luck tomorrow YM :hugs: :hugs:

Emzy :hugs: Cannot believe she is 2 tomorrow :shock: WOWEEEEEE

Happy 2nd Birthday Holly! :)

Woohoo I survived 2 under 2!! Lol Evie is 12 weeks today too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members