September Stars

Happy birthday to Holly! X
FB, how is Rosie getting on... Still being a good girl for you? X

She is great Teeny, sleeping 10til7 she is amazing no bother at all and Ollie loves her to bits.

Do you breast feed? Elsie cannot quite go the whole night... Usually wakes at 3/4 which I don't mind at all , just wondering whether it is because she is BF! X

Teeny i know you weren't asking me but i don't think BF has anything to do with it. My boys were FF and my daughter BF and all of them slept through from 6 weeks old. Each baby is different. Only waking once a night is really good though bless her.

Teeny Evie is ff and she wakes once in the night. She usually does 930- 4.30/5 then 5.30-8.30 ish x

She is FF but like the others said I don't think it makes any difference if they are FF or BF to their sleeping, Rosie eats quite a lot during the day sometimes every 2 hours so think that has a lot to do with her sleeping.

Teeny there is a great website called Kellymom about breastfeeding. I also thought bf babies wake more at night as breast milk gets digested much quicker (2 hours apparently) but it could be a number of things - a need for comfort, catching up on food at night etc etc. It's just each baby is different. Here's the link... https://kellymom.com/parenting/nighttime/sleep/

Evie eats lots of times in the day, every 2-4 hours 3ut doesn't take much in one go, hence the need for a night/early morning feed I think x

Ugghh feeling crappy tonight. I'm self employed but represent two childrenswear brands in the South East region of the UK. I haven't had any commission payment from the biggest earning brand that I work for. I have been chasing and been told they don't have the figures for the new season yet. They do have the closing figures for the last season and I'm owed money minus anything I need to pay for the clothing samples etc. It's quite a bit of money and as we're struggling without any money this month I asked for some of it upfront. Well I just got a text saying that they would like to go over a few things at an exhibition which we're setting up on Saturday. I asked if everything is ok and haven't had an answer.

So I have had no money for 2 months now and I'm stressing over what he needs to discuss with me and have to wait until Saturday to find out.

I'm on the verge of crying especially as I'm dreading working at this exhibition as it's 4 days away from home (I've only ever been away from Harry for one night before) and I'm not sure how I'll cope being so pregnant.

Bleugh :(

Emzy how was hollys day ?

Fishy I hope everything is ok ! Would you consider changing your job after this baby is born ?

Thanks GG. I would consider it but it gives a big deal of flexibility with reasonable pay so I would find it hard to find something to replace it.

Fishy, sending you hugs. I am sure the meeting will be fine honey. I hope they pay you your money soon. Xx

Wow just re-read my post ... sorry it's such a rant!

The long and short of it is they owe me £3,000 but have to deduct money for samples and they don't want to pay me until they've worked out the sums (which they are in no hurry to do) but I doubt I owe them anything near what they owe me. Apparently we have to have a 'chat' about 'a few things' on Saturday.

This is on top of commission I am owed for July and August which I haven't been paid either as they haven't got round to confirming the final sales figures.

We are now near the limit of our overdrafts and I'm going to be screwed if they don't start paying me urgently.

Fish and chips- oh honey I am so sorry to hear they are being such wankers... I don't understand why people feel they need to play around with something as important as money, sounds like they are going to try it on... Make sure you go over your accounts and that everything is clearly written down, amounts dates, any paperwork to back you up..so at least from your side it's been sorted on Saturday... Just so what ever they say you have back up to prove them wrong on the day.. It's a lot of stress for you to be under. I really hope to gets sorted soon. It might be worth getting some advice before Saturday to see where you stand and what you can threaten them with if they do refuse to pay whats owed.x

Thanks lovely. Good idea about the paperwork etc. What worries me most is that I asked if everything was ok and haven't had a response.

Oh fishy, just what you don't need right now! I agree with kara though, get some advice before you go just in case as it will help you feel more confident xxx

Fishy, good luck for Saturday, what a holes for messing you around.

Good luck for Saturday Fishy!

Pippa still wakes in the night at 10 months old... she's FF!

Kara - Loving the new signature!!!

So for those that didnt see.... Pippa's scan results came back clear!!! :happydance:

Which means her operation can go ahead on the 22nd October!!!

It's still unsure whether she'll cope and that will always be in our minds...but it's some normality!!!!

I cant wait for a pooey nappy from her!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup: :haha:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"