September Stars

Oh YM that's amazing news!!! Congrats!! FX this is the beginning of some normality for the pair of you. xxx

YM, so happy for you both! :hugs:

Fishy - I sure hope that they aren't trying to pull anything. :( Sorry for your stress, babe! :hugs:

Amazing news YM :wohoo:

F&C I really hope it goes ok hun :hugs:

Kara loving your signature :)

:hi:

Louise - cant believe you only have 9 weeks left! How's the SPD at the moment?

Genies - hope the stomach bug has finally gone

Emzy - saw Holly's birthday pics on FB looks like you all had a good time :). Loving the idea of hospital bag kits, woman at work needs one as hasn't organised her beg yet at 36 wks and been told she's being induced in 2 weeks. Think there will be high demand

Kara - :kiss: hope everything is still going well

Blob - hope you manage to get Rosalies passport sorted out in time

YM - that's fantastic news about Pippa shes a tough cookie takes after her mum

Sarahka - hope you have a lovely holiday

Fishy - have you done a credit rating on the company, sounds like cash flow issues to me or poor management..... Have they always been slow payers? We normally have sales info completed by end of week 2 of the month regarding the previous month end. Is there anyone else you could speak to (accounts / sales director )? They don't have to contra off the sample costs - could you speak to hr for an advance (sorry not sure if your paid via paye or have own company and invoice) if you invoice you could change your payment terms. Hope you manage to get something sorted out soon. Maybe they want to discuss how to solve the problem with pay etc with you, hope it all goes well when then talk to you.

Hi to everyone else :)

Afm - JJ is coming on leaps and bounds saying mini sentences now. I'm still TTC and started a new diet Monday in the hope this will help my cycles regulate and ovulate . Going to Paralympics to see athletics at end of August with work should be a great day!

Thanks Jelly. I invoice a UK company whom represent a Danish company - if that makes sense? So the UK company are saying they haven't had figures yet from the Danish one, although they have last season's figures but that they haven't had time to work out how much of the £3k I'm owed (despite having them for a couple of months).

Maybe the UK company are having issues, I'm not sure. Maybe I'll check on companies house.

Umm not much info on companies house. They're up to date with their tax return etc though.

Sorry to be a pain but I can only add a ticker if I have posted 5 times. So here goes....

Emzy have they reset your number of posts then because you've been inactive?

No. I used an email address that I used to have but cancelled ages ago. So I couldn't get the password reminder sent to it because I couldn't retrieve it from there. But the username I chose is the same as the one I had last time and it let me use it still. So im starting from scratch. Bit of a pain really but hey-ho

Weird they allowed the same username ! :hi:

I've waited 3 years almost for our wedding album and it's arrived today after many months of chasing ....... I'm devastated it's not what we ordered and looks crap. Tried calling him and his phone is on voicemail I'm hoping it's coincidence but I'm not convinced. Going to look into small claims court now or local paper to name and shame maybe another photographer would be able to recreate the album I want?..... Or is that wishful thinking

Jelly, that's awful. I hate feeling disappointed especially when you have spent a lot of money and waited along time!!

Eme, glad to see you back Hun xxx

We are all packed and ready for our removals tomorrow!! I feel totally shattered!!!

Oh Jelly that's terrible! Waiting 3 years and doing all the chasing was bad enough but to not get what you ordered is awful. I would definitely get some advice. Did you sign anything?

Well the money thing has sort of been sorted. I screwed up my calculations. They have paid me for July as well. I'm gutted though as the figures that have now come through are awful which means for the next 6 months we will be living off bread and water and still have overdrafts to repay (we were banking on this cash coming in to get back on track). Gutted. Think it means I will need to find another job once the baby comes.

Oh fishy I'm sorry :-( hopefully you'll find another flexible job once you are looking again

I've found the contract but think there's another form stating the format of the album I just can't find it . Dh said he thought this guy might do this :-(.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->