September Stars

Oh Jelly, I really hope you get it sorted as it must be so disappointing. :-( If you have a copy of the pictures I am sure you could get someone to do them the way you wanted. Xx
Fishy, sorry to hear about your mis calculations. I am sure you'll find another job quickly. Is the jewellery doing well? Xx

Thanks ladies. We're not really pushing the jewellery at the moment as neither of us has time but we've just been talking and think we really need to pull our fingers out. We're still getting orders in despite not advertising so it could do well with a bit of a push.

Jelly, do you have copies of the photos? Is it just a case of displaying them or were the photos bad as well? x

No the actual photos were good it's just we selected a classic album with pictures inset into the book, he's giving us a contemporary magazine style album where the picture is printed on the cardboard, it just doesn't look right as our pictures we selected are classic it just looks awful. The quality of the print on the cardboard isn't good either. I've got all the pics electronically . Also was meant to have a pic inset on the front of the album and ours is blank. The album is no where near as good as those he showed us when we met 3 years ago.

The good news Jelly is you have the pictures. I would try and claim money back from him which would pay for a new album. Xx

YM- that's fab news honey... Hitch hospital will it be ? X

Jelly- what diet are you on ? At my work we have the following diets
Calorie counting
2 x different liquid diets
weight watchers
And this diet which they send you a months worth of food and a plan..
Oh and some diet you eat strange foods which is suppose to boot your system into losing weight ( it's some new diet)
I'll let you know which shows more promise out of them all, hope it works honey. What kind of book do you want ? I can't believe how long he took and then he still mucked up, do you have the photos on disk? X

Welcome back dream girl - sims 3 supernatural and seasons due out soon, so excited I may Pee myself ; ) x

Becs- good luck with the move honey x

Lady k- I've started a meal replacement of 4 meals a day that consist of shakes, soups, powdered meals with veg and meal bars. Pack arrived today so since Monday been using up my slimfast shakes .

It was a queensbury duo album where some pics pull out and printed on the card and others are like on the book with a a frame over individual pics on top. At least we have got the pics on disc so will see if another photographer can produce the album for us.

Jelly that's awful , I'm not surprised though I thought he sounded dodgy the last time you mentioned him , I wonder if he has let down other clients ?

Becs good luck with the move x

My mum had to have a eye op today involving needles into her eyes she was so brave all this on top of her cancer she is my inspiration !

Oh my goodness GG, she really must have been brave. I hope the op was successful? X

I think that must be one of the hardest things having an op on the eyes.... Hope she has a quick recovery

GG, Your Mum sounds like a very brave and wonderful person. Sending our love for a quick recovery. Xx

Jelly how rubbish, I'd be naming and shaming him and demanding a full refund!! Hope you get it sorted. We need a catch up! SPD is pretty awful tbh but there's a light at the end of the tunnel, 8 1/2 weeks to go! Crutches do help a bit x

Gg your poor mum! Sounds awful, I can't bear the thought of anone doing anything with my eyes! What was the op for?

Sorry for short rubbish catch up I'll try to get back later x

Jelly- that sounds like the same my mate Adele is on, she says it's great, are the packets purple ? I a, sure hers had purple on the packets. X

Louise- yay to going up a ticker !! so close to due date now x

GG- your mum is amazing, so brave, hope she is fully recovered soon. My ML has recently been diagnosed with cancer, a lump behind her ear which she never got checked out, she had it removed but has to have radio therapy next week, as soon as she told us I thought about your mum. X

If anyone here or if you know anyone who wants a wedding dress, bridesmaids dress or flower girl dress my neighbour has a load brand new and designer dresses she is selling.. She asked me to model them but I have managed to get my sister to do it so we can take photos of them... I don't know the prices yet but she is letting people try before buying of they can travel to here x

Thanks my loves x the op is to slOw down her sight loss she is now partially sighted in one eye but now is losing the sight in the other eye she has to have it done twice more over the next two months ! She turned it down a few times but tgeyvsaidcshecwoukd eventually go blind so she decided to do it as she couldn't bear not seeing Layla and amelias faces x

The demonic duo want to walk everywhere these days I still find it tricky :) they love pushing their doll buggys as they go it seems to keep them on track a bit x

Love to all x

Hi Guys,

Sorry to come on here with bad news AGAIN - ive started bleeding AGAIN.

Im 6 weeks and 5 days today and whilst in work started bleeding - started real light and when I got home started heavier. I phoned the EPU and they said theyre not open until Monday and so theres nothing they can do!!!!!

Phone out of hours Doctors who suspected ectopic - I advised I havent got sharp pains, more like period pains and so they dismissed that idea.

They have now told me to keep an eye on things and try to relax. To be honest I think im having a miscarriage - really really sad about it but I suppose what will be will be.

Im sorry again for burdening this thread with sadness but needed to vent to you all :(

Hope everyone is good =)

xxxxxxxx

Stmw - :hugs: I know it's easy to assume the worst but you don't know for sure. Try and have bed rest until Monday and see if that eases the bleeding . To give you some 'hope' on one of my TTC a lady was bleeding heavily with clots and to be honest we all assumed miscarriage but when she had the scan everything was fine , she had a second heavy bleed but now she's happily in 2nd tri. Louise also had bleeds at the early stages of her pregnancy so you maybe the same. I can appreciate how hard it must be especially after your previous loss, but we are all here for you :hugs: now try and have bed rest over the weekend xxx

gg - your mum is so brave. What a wonderful lady for your girls to look up to! I hope she gets to see their little faces for a good long while yet. :hugs:

stmw - :hugs: I agree with the advice given - if there is any possibility of spending the weekend in bed and relaxing, do it! Try not to think too much about it (yeah, right, eh? :wacko:) and hope that this is one of those unexplained bleeds that so many other pregnancies have survived. This does not automatically mean it's over. :hugs: The only way I would be able to deal with that kind of anxiety is curling up with a good book or film and trying to distract myself for as long as possible. Wishing you and that little bean all the best! :flower:

Jelly - I agree with Louise. The internet can offer up its own little slice of justice these days. If he does not get that album sorted out immediately (with apologies and something for your headache, I might add), make sure you name and shame on every public site and forum you can think of. Don't forget the Better Business Bureau (or whatever it is in the UK). What a pain in the ass, though. :(

As for me, running around like a headless chicken trying to keep house, make sure no toddlers are performing death-defying feats, etc. This seems to now be my normal state of being - navigating utter chaos. My girlfriend came over for dinner the other night and could not believe how energetic and noisy the boys were. It made me laugh. They always get the evening crazies, so I suppose they are pretty nuts after dinner, but I really barely notice it. Which of course makes me all paranoid that they are a pair of desperate hellions and I've done a terrible job on them.... :blush:
Or it might just be a shock of noise to a young single gal who is used to most evenings being at home?
Hopefully the latter....

I decided to bite the bullet today and start the ball rolling to get Tobe some speech therapy. He has maybe 10-15 words now and a couple of little sentences, but it is very hard for anyone but me and his dad to understand him. I am not particularly worried. I just think it is wise to deal with it now. Anyway, I might as well have saved my time and just done another load of laundry or something, because the line was busy all day. I called eight different times and got nothing but a busy signal. I could not even leave a message. :nope: Frustrating......

Stmw like the ladies said hopefully it's nothing serious. Louise and I both bled early on. I have everything crossed for you.

GG my goodness your mum sounds incredible. I hope the injections do their job. :hugs:

Wow 2nd to last box Louise! Whoop whoop! X

3rd to last box for you fishy! You're catching me up! I suppose I ought to start thinking about birth plans and hospital bags... Wowzers!!

Stmw yes I bled in this pregnancy a few times and also had one at the same point as you when I was pregnant with Lilia, doctors will do NOTHING it seems but all hope is not lost, especially as you started light I think that's a good sign, when I had a m/c I started with cramping and heavy bleeding straight away.. I have everything crossed for you!

Gg.. That made me feel so sad, the thought o her not being able to see the girls faces.. I hope it all works xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->