September Stars

Oh and does anyone else seem to have lost Amy on Facebook? I don't know if she's deleted her account or if she's just had a friend clear out, but our messages to each other now have her as 'Facebook user'.. I miss Connie updates!

I never had Amy sorry Louise , I have been deleted by several other stars though :)

Louise - I dont think Amy has been deleted looks like her accont has been deactivated. Maybe she wanted a fresh start ?

GG - Its always difficult when people defriend on FB, but I try not to take it personally :kiss:

Oh yes Amy isn't showing on mine either now. I'm going to miss her updates :(

Louise, I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandad. If I'm honest loosing mine still hurts and it was a similar situation but it gets easier :hugs:

Yep, the 'chat' I had was about nothing. All that worry and he literally just wanted to say hi! I have been paid some money now though and got the figures through however they are much lower than I was expecting which is going to cause us some problems. Hopefully I can get some stock orders in to up it. It may be an error but it's probably due to lots of my customers cancelling due to the poor summer. Thanks for thinking of me.

Hey everyone,

Had a scan today and baby is fine :) saw the little heartbeat!

Doctor said I may just be more fragile this time around so will feel stretching more, may bleed randomly and will basically feel like poo!! High progesterone levels apparently cause it!

Im very happy though and want to thank you for keeping my hopes up when I was completely in the dumps - couldnt be without you guys now - I know I dont come on here alot but I read all about you on Facebook and the first place I wanted to vent was here =)

Hope everyone is good =)

*hugs*
xxxxx

Oh that's amazing news!!!! Congrats lovely!! I'm so relieved. Thanks for updating us. xxx

Argh stmw so glad we were right! So happy for you, I have a low lying placenta which they think caused mine, I haven't bled for ages now so presume it has moved... They say that such a high percentage of pregnancies have bleeding and most of them turn out fine, I don't know why some medical people always feel the need to presume the worst!

Fishy so glad it was an informal catch up but he worried you for nothing!! Hope the financial
Situation gets sorted soon and easily for you. We are so skint without me working, totally misjudged things so we are scrimping and struggling a lot which seems mad when you look at Wayne's wages which are good! It's just that I used to be on about the same as him do our money has effectively been cut in half.. More so really because Wayne's wages paid the bills and mine was spending money!

Found out today that I probably won't be able to go to my grandads funeral, it the 5th sept which is Alex's first day at his new school, also the day before lilias birthday, and Wayne is away doing bomb search at the Paralympics.. It's a 7 hour round trip as they live near pontefract in Yorkshire so there and back in a day will be hard but if Wayne manages to get covered for the day it's doable just!! I will be gutted if I can't be there x

Oh Louise do you think there is any way around it? Is there someone that could take Alex?

I was just about to say Alex school is near me isn't it? I can ask work if that day I come in later / leave earlier to take and pick him up. Then all you have to do is pick him up from ours. Would that help? I'm sure my work would be OK with it as they are usually pretty good, I've met Alex a couple of times too so I'm sure he'd be OK

Stmw - I'm so pleased all is good, it must be such a relief and completly understandable why you were worried. :hugs: and :happydance:

Louise- I am so sorry to hear about your grandad xx

Yes Amy has deleted me too, or has left FB

Stmw- it must be something in the water as I was in hospital yesterday and again today for a emergency scan. I started getting pains in my right side, they took my bloods last night, I got a call this morning to have a scan as my Progesterone levels were 17 and they should be 70 at this time, my hgc levels didn't come in time for when I had my scan. The scan showed it in the right place, but no heart beat but she seems to think its just too early forth see a heartbeat and I'm back in next thurs, not out of the woods yet but I'm in a better place than this morning and have something to take to get my levels up..your results seem fine, you can have lower Progesteron and have a perfectly healthy pregnancy, your hcg levels seem fine too. So many women have bleeding, I bleed so much I don't know how Paige survived .....im sure you will be fine honey but I know what it's like to worry, I haven slept due to worrying xx

Fish and chips- so pleased it went well !!!! All that worrying they caused !!! X

Lady K - Hope you are resting up or taking things slowly for the next week :hugs: Hope all will be OK

Louise, I really hope you get to go to your granddad's funeral. Here's hoping they let Wayne off.
ladyk - take it as easy as you can! Hoping everything is okay for you and baby! :hugs:

Just popping in quickly. I'm a bit of a crappy threadmate at the mo, busy all the time with the girls! Am looking into holly going to playgroup an afternoon or two a week so that I can get a bit of one on one time with Evie :) also been mega busy trying to get everything set up for the business, looking forward to getting set up in the next couple of weeks. We're in wales for the week this week :)

Stmw so glad the scan went well :)

Lady k hope everythings ok, I'm sure all will be fine :)

Louise hope you can go to your grandads funeral

Fishy eek third tri!

Hugs to all x

I have to share the ridiculous father-son cuteness going on in my backyard right now!
Husband and Simon are building suits of armour out of some of our leftover moving boxes. Very very serious faces, a small stack of different kinds of tape, "zizzors" as Simon calls scissors, and grand plans!
I think my husband is hoping to find some protection from Simon's newest passion: swordfighting (thank you Puss in Boots). Simon, well, he's just keen keen keen to make things and hit them with his play sword. :dohh:
But truly so sweet! :cloud9:
Tobe is still napping, otherwise, he'd be right in there "helping".

Oh jelly bless you that is such a sweet thought :) i doubt it would work for me anyway unfortunately as I would need Lilia looking after as cant imagine taking her in the car for 3 1/2 hours each way in one day! Wayne is hopeful that he can get covered for 24 hours by another resa so he can look after Lilia and sort Alex out at school, yes it's the one up by you (until you move!) but after the first week or so I think he'll Be walking alone with his friends as its literally just outside the back gate of camp! Thank you so much for the offer though xx

In fact jelly while I'm thinking about it would JJ like to come along to lilias birthday? Saturday 8th September most probably, just a little tea party I think, as Wayne is away working still! X

Kara, rest up and take care of you! Will keeps fingers crossed for you hun, I'm sure everything will be fine xx

Louise - JJ and I would love to come for Lillias birthday tea party :) I think you will probably see a changed boy compared to last time we met up..... little less tearful more tantrummy now ! I'll ask my boss anyway incase you need a back up plan, I know its month end then but I maybe able to work from home and have Lillia here.

Fogot to say still having issues with the house everyone is ready to excahnge accept for us buying and they are not compromising on anything they threatened last Thursday that they would pull out..... God why can things not be simple.

I got s response from the photographer too pretty m,uch saying as we have the album now theres not much that he can do....... well im going to wait until hes back at the end of the month and discuss things with him ohhhh and he's wrapped up his company which ecplains why his customer service has been so appalling.

Lost 6lbs in my first week of the new diet hope for another good loss this week .... please

Also interviews finished for my assistant and I find out tomorrow who my boss recommends hopefully it will be the same person as me. Either candidate that went through to 2nd interview would be good. (such a relief to find someone decent)

Forgot to say my friend who has her stillborn girl last year was in the newspaper today regarding how to cope with grief and friends support etc. I'm so proud of how strong she has been through everything. I posted the link on our stars page in FB

Awwww Lady K!!!! How many weeks are you now? Not far behind me are you? My progesterone was 60 at 6 weeks 6 days - they said that was too high! Weird eh? I hope everything is ok with baby - like they said more than likely too early to see anything - have they rebooked you for another scan? Take it easy lovely xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->