September Stars

Hey ladies xxxxx

Louise I am so sorry and fx'd you can get there xxx

Stmw, so pleased all is well with bump xxx

Fishy, excellent news on the chat front!!!

Emma, we have 2 sessions a week booked for Hope come september!!! Holly would love it and it would give you some lovely time with Evie xxx

Kara, sending you lots of love xxx

Jelly, go you on the diet!! What are you doing??? I am back to sensible eating and exercise!!

Move went well, house is all unpacked and back to normal!! I am loving it here, love my house and things seem to be going well, having said that I had a good cry at lunchtime as I am just so tired!!!!

Jelly I hope the house issues get resolved soon and it doesn't fall through! Thanks again hun, I'll let you know, hopefully the army will
Be decent about it but you never know!

I think we have decided on our name... Heidi Isobel.. What do you all think?

Thank you becs! I had to tell Wayne that Heidi Louise just didn't feel right for me, whereas Lilia rose felt right straight away! We had gone through every other middle name until I suddenly had Isobel pop into my head and we both loved it straight away, so that's the one!

You've done so well with the move etc, such a stressful time I'm not surprised you had a little cry! How are you feeling generally now? X

Louise- love that name xx

Jelly- I can't believe they are holding you up, if it was me I know I would be very close to telling them to shove it but that would be cutting my nose off... Hang in there honey. But dab news on the pounds !! I lost 7 and now put it back on...I'm just going to cut out crap.. But I always say this... X

Becs- glad the move went well x

Stmw- I'm 7 weeks tomorrow so 3 days behind you..this pregnancy is going to age me the amount of worrying I will suffer !! My morning sickness will kick in within two weeks.. X

Jelly I saw the link - amazing friend you have :hugs:

Louise I really hope you make it to the funeral Hun :flower:

Stmw so so relieved for you :hugs: :hugs:

Ladyk you rest up lady!!! :hugs:

Nothing much happening here :( off on holiday soon :wohoo: but other than that life is a bit boring :lol: I need to hurry up and get enough got for my deposit I have a house I want :rofl: if only we had enough said I could buy it :cry:

Also well done with the weight loss ;) fab news!! I'm working out for an hour every night to be bikini ready :rofl: :rofl: ah what a laugh!!

F&C what a load of stress for that heehe least it wasnt bad :flower:

:cloud9: love it louise

Lady K hope the scan etc goes well. Will be thinking of you.

Becs, glad you're settling in well! Any pics?

Jelly do the solicitors know roughly when you'll be ready? Hope it all happens soon.

I'm back from the exhibition! I made it! Came home to a husband who seemed to just moan at me :( but at least Harry was pleased to see me :)

Still no idea about names :s

Been getting a stabbing pain quite high up in my abdomen. It's been a few days now. Not fun. Xx

What was he moaning about?! Did he find it hard on his own? So you're no closer with a name? I feel like its been a real battle this time sorting the name! How's your short list? The stabbing pain could be things moving aside? I've felt so uncomfortable this time around, in all honesty this pregnancy has been pretty horrible from the start and I can't wait for it to be over, I know I should be thankful but just really struggling with the SPD right now, can't get in and out of the bath without intervention and sleep is already behind me! Plus every movement of this little one seems to be so strong and painful! I'm half expecting her to be huge! Lilia neve hurt me like this!

I remember more stretching pain second time around too :(
I have the name for my none existent 3rd baby :cry: heehee

Louise- I love that name, and hope you get to you Grandads funeral. Oh and my pregnancy was a lot worse with Rosie than wit Ollie, I was on constant pain and everythin worried me.
Fishy- glad all went well, and i didn't have Rosie's be until she was born.
Ladyk- make sure you rest.
Blob- have a great holiday.

That's all I can remember am on my phone nothing much going on here just enjoying my lil man and girly who are been brilliant. Ollie has really started to take an interest on Rosie and showing her his cars and kissing and talking to her it's so lovely to see. I am getting sorted for his birthday which is next wednesday can't believe the stars are all becoming 2.

HELLO ALL!!!!
Finally found you :) ..You will know who I'am off the facebook page I hope.
Will have a quick nose back as its been so long.
Hope we are all ok. x

Hi Jessmckeiver! Congratulations on the 2nd pregnancy. X

Hey ladies, yes I seem to have been a terrible threadmate! Just real busy with school holidays and 3 kiddiewinks! Having a great week with my DH home but been out and about so no real time to post on here.
A few personals, Louise, sorry to hear about your Grandad. Xx
LadyK, I hope all is well with beanie. Xx
Blob, I am jealous if your upcoming holiday! X

Sorry for everyone else my fried brain has missed!

I do always read on my phone, but posting is more difficult. This is posted on my phone so apologises in advance for any stupid words!! Lol

Sending my love to all. And Happy Birthday to all of our stars turning 2 in the coming weeks. Xx

Quick message from ym with update about pippa x

So she's been allowed home on home leave, not got a stoma bag on due to her skin being really burned from her poo so we're having to change gauze and nappies every hour! She's having pain relief so she's comfy and we're now hoping as soon as her skin is healed, she can have surgery x

Awwww bless her, sending my love and thoughts to her and young mummy x

Welcome back jess, and congrats honey x

Happy 2nd birthday to those celebrating this week x

No the scan is next thurs... This week is going to drag, even a day feels like a week !! But thank you xx

Me and grant have this weekend off work and no kids, we were suppose to be going to tamworth but thats been canceled so now we are planning something else.... And you would think that would be easy but we can't agree, looks like going to the Cotswolds is now the plan.. Anyone live near there ? X

Welcome back jess, and :happydance: for your great news! :)
I hope you have a great holiday ladyk and succeed in taking your mind off everything! :)

LadyK, a week with kids sounds like heaven! Have a great week. Xx
Poor little Pippa. Hoping that she heals soon and can have her surgery. Xx

Hi everyone xxx

Jess, congratulations xxx

YM, poor little Pippa xxx

Kara, we are still trying to arrange for Ian and I to have a night out, haven't had one for nearly 2 years!!! Have a lovely time xxx

What a busy week we have had, house all sorted apart from spare room, but that will be done this weekend!! I am bloody pooped!
I have been getting up at 6am to take murphy out for a run, I feel so much better for it, despite feeling tired but I have a reason to be tired!!
We have got Hope a wooden playhouse for her birthday and my Mum and Dad are. Using her bike! She is also now into spot the dog so got some DVDs too!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->